News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Everyone step into my office,this way please ====>>>

Started by dan kauye, October 23, 2006, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

I just thought I shud throw some Goron Sallah @ everyone ..y'all know how much Dan-Kauye loves you!!!!!

Muda,step forward..I thought you might need this cuz your grammar's so tiring & so,needs a major upgrading..happy reading!

Miss Hafsi aka spitfire..how ya been,girl? A brother ain't hear no word from ya for longest..Uhm,I know you are so about Gucci/Fendi/Prada..and so I thought you might like these..

And ah,you cud use the anger management book too...

Mal Bash,what more can I say to ya eh-ye Basheer? If you are still not over Ihsan..you cud use this book as a sallah present from Dan-Kauye..True love cud be anywhere but on the internet..

And if the book doesn't help..you can always turn to plan B..

Ummita,hun,where ya @? Not much to say.Seeing that you are a huge Ginuwine fan,I figured out that you might like his latest offering..Get ready for ''Back II Basics'' cuz 'G's about to blow ya wig to shreds..Enjoy..

1. "Intro" (featuring Knight) 2:51
2. "Oh Girl" (featuring Jazze Pha) 3:54
3. "Secrets" 3:29
4. "When We Make Love" 3:55
5. "Want U To Be" 4:20
6. "The Club" (featuring Jadakiss) 3:54
7. "Interlude" (featuring Knight) 2:24
8. "She's Like" 4:07
9. "Betta Half" 4:07
10. "Glaze In My Eye" 3:14
11. "I'm In Love" 4:04
12. "Far Away" 4:13
13. "Take A Chance" 4:15
14. "Back II Da Basics" 3:42
15. "Thank You's" 2:43

Bakan Gizo..I see you are obssessed with riddles & puzzles ,well,what better present for you than a scrabble board! And oh,find engraved autograph of yours truly in the scrabble case.Yup,Dan-Kauye's the biznass!!!

Ihsan,*clears throat* Am I allowed to talk to you now that you've said ''I do'' ? Anyway,Here's ya Sallah/Marriage present..

And um,in case e don happun ..lol

Fateez aka miss Jk Rawlings..you prolly have this ,but oh well,...

Sa-salati..shegen kaya..how cud I not carry a lil something ma rapper friend..The Game's new album's what befits you as a Sallah present from Dan Kauye..

The legendary Waziri,Allah ya ja zamanin ka!!!! This's what I got for you,and don't ask why!

Hajia Husna,wai! Ai ke naki babba ne *thinks of what to give ya*..Uhm how about ...a-a-a-a a fresh dried out wig ..

*JUST KIDDING*

Here'a ur present ma'am...

It's always funny to me when Hausa women say ''Gwal'' *falls of chair laughing*

And last ,but obviosly NOT  the least..My Darling wife ''straightalking'' ..Where art thou sweet cakes? Are you still mad @ me cuz I cudnt built a better hut for us? Hurt no more as I present to you ..our new home..*plays Mary J Blige's ''come back to me ''  in the background''...

If there've been an oversight..don't worry..more presents to come..HAPPY SALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY BUT CAN A BOY ATLEAST DREAM? LMFAO!!!!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Kai!
I was gobsmacked to see the "Ingredients of a Happy Marriage".The photo on the cover is Loch Etive, not far from where I live!
maigemu

HUSNAA

Ikon Allah.
You know yr presents are very interesting and have set me off on a train of thoughts of how ppl perceive an image of others' personalities, just from what they read of their posts!!!!  but thanks anyway I'm sure the wig would look great on me!!!!  :P  :P  :P  :P
Eid Mubarak
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

BTW
That bedroom looks like Oprah Winfrey's (?) That hanging portrait looks like her and someone else............
and the first pic looks like (late) Princess Margaret's sitting room or someone connected to her. That pic on the wall on the left half in light looks much like her.................

YES A BOY CAN AT LEAST DREAM............. :wink:
mAY iT bECOME tHE bOY'S rEALITY!!! :lol:
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

A new comer here!
What a beuatiful post you did dan kauye? You really do care about peoples need. Know this, we're all waiting for the delivery of all these aforesaid or vowed shold I say GIFTS.
Here is my address....Kano No 1million Gidanmu Qtrs. POBox Kanoonline.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Thanks dkauye, but u just get me a compilation of AC Milan's greatest goals. :lol: In kayi haka ka biya ni.

Tukurtukur

Da irin wadannan qaddarori kafi karfin BAKAUYE.  SANNU DAN BIRNI

the background''...

precious

I gave you a few days....
Kauyus did you not forget someone?.....
Someone so very "precious"?.....
And please.I would rather you didnt paste my house all over the forum,I do value my privacy,you know.Now I have to go look for someone to do the house all over again.

dan kauye

Quote from: "precious"I gave you a few days....
Kauyus did you not forget someone?.....
Someone so very "precious"?.....
And please.I would rather you didnt paste my house all over the forum,I do value my privacy,you know.Now I have to go look for someone to do the house all over again.

Haba,na isa na manta da kano online favorite?! You don't need to step into my my office,I'll personally hand-deliver you presents!!!!!! Tune on.. :D  :D  :D  :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Muhsin

Dan Kauye has promised. And we all read it and now we're all waiting ok?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

ok i see ance "Everyone step into my office,this way please ====>>>" to ni am in but i dont see anything for me, where's my pressie????????? 8)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Fateez

Thanks Dan Kauye, barka da sallah to you too, hope u had a good one

Errrrrr...Haba Dan kauye, u forgot precious, muhsin and amira yet you

gave hafsa 3 presents including a Gucci and a Fendi bag... Partiality ko?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

hi there old pal, what a beuatiful post there! thanks for the advise i think i'd rather go for the book than the other alternative!  :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Muhsin

Quote from: "mlbash"hi there old pal, what a beuatiful post there! thanks for the advise i think i'd rather go for the book than the other alternative!  :lol:

We've the same choice mlbash. So dan kauye, you have to supply two hard copies here....ok? :roll: