News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Turakin Hausa For President!!!!!!!!

Started by dan adam, October 26, 2006, 03:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan adam

I was surprise, the time I saw the Bill Board along Lodge road Nasarawa GRA Kano, displaying the big picture of Saminu as a presidential Aspirant under PDP.

It was a mere jock or an act of protection for someone who spent 7 and a half years serving  his own interest and that of his cronies at the expens of the people of Jigawa State to come and contest for the highest office in Nigeria. let me inform him that Nigeria is too Big for his Play-play.

History will never forgive all those who take part in the helm of affairs of Jigawa state from 1999 - 2006.

Our main concern is the level of underdevelopment recorded compared to the allocation been given to the state from 1999  to date.

My prayer is to have a Trust and God fearing Man or Woman to come and rescue our people from this mess.

I Remain
Dan Adam

Muhsin

Dan mama, don't you know this funny stuff since? Ai, Mr. Dan Inna wanna escape EFCC....that is why. But, pls ask him what way should he follow to again Allah's judgemant on the ressurection day.......is he gonna contest ......hahaha.
Saminu, do re-think :roll:
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.