News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

End Of Year Awards

Started by bakangizo, December 05, 2006, 12:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

OK here goes. I hope ppl won't suspect any hidden agenda here, cos there ain't any. The awards are in categories. Note that the funniest post is not restricted to jokes, while the best come back refers to a particularly appropriate/catchy/funniest response to a post bay a particular poster. So ladies & gentlemen, go down memory lane and start voting :wink:  :D

Funniest Post  

Best Thread

Funniest Poster

Most Annoying Posts (er)

Best Newcomer

Best Come Back

Overall Best Poster

bakangizo

I would start off.

Funniest Post: My vote goes to Muda's beggar joke posted on the "Make Me Laugh" thread.

Best Thread: The "Make Me Laugh" thread.

Funniest Poster: I will go for D-Kauye.

Most Annoying Post(er): Muda's posts can be dead tedious to
                                            read due to his turanci. :roll:

Best Newcomer: A toss-up btw Husnaa & amira, not that I'm that
                       old myself here. I vote for Husnaathough. :wink:

Best ComeBack: Easy for me. Amira's response "surutu"   to "rap"
                                 in the W-Association thread.

Overall Best Poster: The most difficult choice actually. Let me court
                                      controversy and vote for Fateez. She's
                                      not the most active here, but her posts are nice
                                      and well written. Despite the hehe :lol:

Dante

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"OK here goes. I hope ppl won't suspect any hidden agenda here, cos there ain't any. The awards are in categories. Note that the funniest post is not restricted to jokes, while the best come back refers to a particularly appropriate/catchy/funniest response to a post bay a particular poster. So ladies & gentlemen, go down memory lane and start voting :wink:  :D

Funniest Post:- "Why uglies do shakara"  

Best Thread:- "Beautiful Quotes..."   by Ummi

Funniest Poster:- hmmm, i'll say Mudacris or hafsyLady

Most Annoying Post:-   the "harry potter... " dont know why i just dont like the harry potter movies.

Best Newcomer:- husnaa

Best Come Back:- zezezee

Overall Best Poster:- Ummita

bakangizo

Well, am not too familiar with most of the posters you voted for, so that influenced my choices.

Another category that I forgot to mention is the - Worst Thread

This thread is a strong contender for that vote, judging by the response so far :lol:

*~MuDa~*

Interesting thread.

Funniest Post: This goes out to Black-Spider's Gay Prison Escaper joke in the Make Me laugh thread. i cant stop laughing. i really just cant.

Best Thread: This i vote for LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!! by Ummita. The thread has so much to gossip about u know...its fun...at least from a womans veiw LOL!

Funniest Poster: Here i boldly vote for David_McEwan_Hill. He is really funny considering his age :lol:

Most Annoying Poster: And the winner is ...Hafsy_Lady. That woman surely knows how to stab a whole pac of men with one dagger.

Best Newcomer: Ah...Here i vote for thee..Husnaa. One hell of a woman.

Best ComeBack: The first that came to my mind is Dee Kay's "Everything is boring" response to Sasalati's Girma Ya Fadi thread. The response has really attracted so much responses to the already dying thread.

Worst Thread: Sexual enhancement Food in the Cooking forum by Gogannaka, i dont know why i hate it.i just do!

Overall Best Poster: Na my dearest of all sisters, FateeZ a.k.a Tizzle, she is wiser than her age eh, nerdy at times and too intelligent for a girl.lol

I will like to add another category. Which i will vote for.

Best Signature: "for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion." by Jewel(abdulgee22)
Aint that just cool?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on December 25, 2006, 12:51:44 PM
Interesting thread.

Lol Muda hmm... Hell kuma?!! pronto change that word!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

sdanyaro

Hello,

Check out the Forum Statistics Center
by going to the bottom of the forum main page to Forum Stats and click on [More Stats]
or
http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?action=stats

Muhsin

Its great. My name appear in one catagory i.e Most Time Online
Am very happy after wandering thought that I don't anything applaudable to show-up.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

Interesting thread.

Funniest Post: This goes out to Black-Spider's Gay Prison Escaper joke in the Make Me laugh thread. i cant stop laughing. i really just cant.

Best Thread: This i vote for LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!! by Ummita. The thread has so much to gossip about u know...its fun...at least from a womans veiw LOL!

Funniest Poster: Here i boldly vote for David_McEwan_Hill. He is really funny considering his age :lol:

Most Annoying Poster: And the winner is ...Hafsy_Lady. That woman surely knows how to stab a whole pac of men with one dagger.

Best ComeBack: The first that came to my mind is Dee Kay's "Everything is boring" response to Sasalati's Girma Ya Fadi thread. The response has really attracted so much responses to the already dying thread.

Worst Thread: Sexual enhancement Food in the Cooking forum by Gogannaka, i dont know why i hate it.i just do!

Overall Best Poster: Na my dearest of all sisters, FateeZ a.k.a Tizzle, she is wiser than her age eh, nerdy at times and too intelligent for a girl.lol

I will like to add another category. Which i will vote for.

Best Signature: "for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion." by Jewel(abdulgee22)
Aint that just cool?

Errrrrrrrrr... I wasnt going to say anything,

but i just have to let it out...

MUDACRIS YOU MALE CHAUVINIST!!!!

A'a! Me yayi zafi haka? Almost every response

u gave above has something to do with da person's gender.

It's like being female is some kind of sin. Na san dama magana

kake nema shiyasa ma ka yi comment din. Watch it Dude!!!

Hehe, yeah! sure go ahead and tell da whole world that i'm

in my late seventies! We old ladies still have small sense too u know!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

Habaaa Tizzle? For once i never had any sort of chauvinist idealism in my cranium at the einstein moment i had invented that reply. How could you possibly divulge that i wittingly stationed my reply only to spawn some kind of scorching dispute?

However, the response i bestowed above has nothing fastidious to your hazardous allegations. Nonetheless, i shall monitor my rear for i perceive nuisance in the atmosphere! ;D ;D ;D ;D
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on February 04, 2007, 09:33:45 AM
Habaaa Tizzle? For once i never had any sort of chauvinist idealism in my cranium at the einstein moment i had invented that reply. How could you possibly divulge that i wittingly stationed my reply only to spawn some kind of scorching dispute?

However, the response i bestowed above has nothing fastidious to your hazardous allegations. Nonetheless, i shall monitor my rear for i perceive nuisance in the atmosphere! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guy,better u go back to that your hausa english.this shakesparean and 'lawyer like' english no suit u  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Interesting thread.

CONGRATULATIONS
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on February 04, 2007, 09:33:45 AM

Awww, i guess i was a bit too harsh on ya, yi hakuri ka ji?  :) :) :)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

Ya, how about this year's...guys. Lets start once again. But don't choice and moreso don't have to cast any vote. Oya...lets go.......... 8) 8)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Yeah thats right Muhsin, but Black Sfyder didnt give out the awards eventually!
www.articlesdir.co.cc