News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

End Of Year Awards

Started by bakangizo, December 05, 2006, 12:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Kai me zai hana ka fara? Just start, and I'm sure ppl would follow suit.

*~MuDa~*

Ba wai ya fara ba zaka bada awards din ne?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Just give me the venue/time/date. I would come give the awards.

*~MuDa~*

Ina mallam...ai kai zaka shirya kayan ka, komai da komai!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

*~MuDa~*

hey you could be a participant too... you dont believe me :o i'm serious, you see my man Black Sfyder here have a couple of awards in the JJC category; The Newest JJC, Most active JJC, Most annoying JJC and so on...dont give up now you could be nominated...infact Black Sfyder, take that down....(he grins)!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
2007 Awards nominees
Most consistent on-liner (Male): Mudacris. Goga, Dan-Barno, & Waduz.........
Most consistent on-liner (Female)
Most replies sent (male):
Most interesting posts (male):
Most number of new posts:
The Critic (Male): Nuradeen, a.ka. 'the Trouble sharp shooter'
Malaminmu (Male): Dan Barno, Muhisn, Bakan- Gizo & Bamalli
Malamarmu:
Most active new member (Male): Muhsin
The less contributing members: EMTL, Waziri, Salisu Danyaro & Ajingi
Most interesting post in the 'Secret crush':
The Most interesting contribution to a thread:
The Most accurate prediction of a member:

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

bakangizo

Yallabai, there can only be one winner per category. But still kudos to you for starting. Oya, Muda, saura kai. Who are your awardees?

waduz

Lallai fa, har da the most nteresting post in the "secret crush" as a yardstick? Goga, bismillah! ;D

Muhsin

hmm xnks EMTL for including me among where I never thought I could have had been. Thought its for top notches like...

And here, as I said, I won't cast my vote to any member. Don't ask why? I have this sudden phobia of choosing between things. Let me tell you; even in exams, I sometimes spend ages trying do decide which Q to take and which to leave. Therefore...na baku gari.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

dan kauye

I will need to re-familiarize myself with the board then I'll throw in my nods.

Bakan-Gizo aboki na,ya kake? *plays Esco's ''Foes turn to friends like that was in''*  :)

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Muhsin

bakangizo

Quote from: dan kauye on December 31, 2007, 04:51:42 PM
I will need to re-familiarize myself with the board then I'll throw in my nods.

Bakan-Gizo aboki na,ya kake? *plays Esco's ''Foes turn to friends like that was in''*  :)
Everything's fine. Except u've disappeared as usual. Muhsin da amira suna ta cigiyarka.