News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

End Of Year Awards

Started by bakangizo, December 05, 2006, 12:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 02, 2008, 03:00:33 PM
Quote from: dan kauye on December 31, 2007, 04:51:42 PM
I will need to re-familiarize myself with the board then I'll throw in my nods.

Bakan-Gizo aboki na,ya kake? *plays Esco's ''Foes turn to friends like that was in''*  :)
Everything's fine. Except u've disappeared as usual. Muhsin da amira suna ta cigiyarka.

Glad to hear that you're doing great.I'm too,well,if you discount the fact that I barely made it into the new year,that is.What a great way to step in 08'.It's our takeover year,hope advasaries are ready!

Now remind me again who Amira & Muhsin are?
                                                             _
                                                             _
                                                             _
                                                             _
                                                             _
                                                             _

Just kidding!!!!! I miss both members fondly,anyway.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Quote from: dan kauye on January 06, 2008, 09:40:27 PM

I'm too,well,if you discount the fact that I barely made it into the new year,that is.What a great way to step in 08'.It's our takeover year,hope advasaries are ready!

Lol at death's door were you?  :o
Dont go through it just yet! we'll miss you if u do ;D ;D ;D ;D

Allah Ya ja zamanin ka dai.. ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

GoodFella

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on December 29, 2007, 07:23:58 PM
hey you could be a participant too... you dont believe me :o i'm serious, you see my man Black Sfyder here have a couple of awards in the JJC category; The Newest JJC, Most active JJC, Most annoying JJC and so on...dont give up now you could be nominated...infact Black Sfyder, take that down....(he grins)!

Moderator, thanks for such words. But I couldn't. Period!
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

bakangizo

Glad to hear that you're doing great.I'm too,well,if you discount the fact that I barely made it into the new year,that is.What a great way to step in 08'.It's our takeover year,hope advasaries are ready!
Wetin hapen? Allah ya kiyaye.

Muhsin

Now remind me again who Amira & Muhsin are?

Kai! Thats the most, well frighten I can call it ???, expression I ever seen on this board.

How are you man?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

dan kauye

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 07, 2008, 07:33:22 AM

I'm too,well,if you discount the fact that I barely made it into the new year,that is.What a great way to step in 08'.It's our takeover year,hope advasaries are ready!

Lol at death's door were you?  :o
Dont go through it just yet! we'll miss you if u do ;D ;D ;D ;D

Allah Ya ja zamanin ka dai.. ;D

Ai anti Husna & B-G,wasu kan ce ana kata'i a Legas!!!! Here's what happened;this young German couple,whom I'm mutual friends with,invited me to their big annual soirée on the new year's eve.Ditching my friends and my new years' rituals in favor of a little hedonism and decadence,I slammed the accelerator straight to the party.I've always wanted to visit the historical harbour which houses some famous museums and  war relics from the 60s',so I stopped over.The security guards at the gates were dozing off when I arrived, so I decided to let myself in and maybe snap a photo or two.It turns out that that very bulletin board at the gates-which I ignored and almost ran over,and which was not written in English-clearly states that it's a punishable offence to take pictures around that area since it's part of the disputed zones that caused alot of turbulence in the past.Needless to say,I spent Godknowshowlong in the custody of the soldiers,answering all sorts of irrelevant questions regarding---nothing! .Three hrs deep into the party I arrived,finally,and as if my day wasn't bad enough,I was greeted with what appeared to be some..okay--don't know what it was but it sorta tasted like mini veggie pizzas,only it had this really weird taste(courtesy of blue cheese?) and a devastatingly numbing aftertaste.Accompaying the atrocious meal came this really equally weird rainbow-y concoction of a drink (non alcoholic,or so I've been told),and the rest was history.Or almost history.And of course,I puked the living hell outta my stomach ,and inevitably passed out.Or so I was told.As you might have guessed,having found out that I was ,in fact, still alive,the first number I punched on the cell was my mum's.O' to be alive..sai godiya ga Allah (S.W.T)

Now if you'll excuse me,I'll be lol-ing.

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Muhsin

Hmm... dan-kauye, lallai you had gone through very difficult situation. Allah ya kiyaye gaba, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: GoodFella on January 07, 2008, 10:20:13 AM
hey you could be a participant too... you dont believe me :o i'm serious, you see my man Black Sfyder here have a couple of awards in the JJC category; The Newest JJC, Most active JJC, Most annoying JJC and so on...dont give up now you could be nominated...infact Black Sfyder, take that down....(he grins)!

Are you tripping? ???
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

GoodFella

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 09, 2008, 07:02:35 PM
Quote from: GoodFella on January 07, 2008, 10:20:13 AM

Are you tripping? ???

Nope.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Whcih avater should get this year's award:
waduz? Goodfella or Muda?
kai Danbarno ma yasha rawani? Ajingi ma...
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: EMTL on January 11, 2008, 06:53:09 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
Whcih avater should get this year's award:
waduz? Goodfella or Muda?
kai Danbarno ma yasha rawani? Ajingi ma...

Haba dai...? On what grounds?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

You guys refuse to choose, huh? Thats all. And now the year don finished. Allah ya kaimu wata shekarar, amin.

*~MuDa~*

No muhsin, awards can still be given in this year, and by next year, this years awards will be given. so keep your spirits high!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummita

Quote from: dan kauye on January 07, 2008, 09:03:00 PM
Accompaying the atrocious meal came this really equally weird rainbow-y concoction of a drink (non alcoholic,or so I've been told),and the rest was history.Or almost history.And of course,I puked the living hell outta my stomach ,and inevitably passed out.
Mister, ka sha alcohol kawai...........See how long throat wan use kill you (rolls eyes). Alhamdulilah u ok dai
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

This gentleman ryt here, always send me crackin whenever I stumble across his post. Too innocently funny.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Muhsin on December 31, 2007, 01:41:51 PMI have this sudden phobia of choosing between things. Let me tell you; even in exams, I sometimes spend ages trying do decide which Q to take and which to leave.
The way I remember few years when I was into the whole exam thing, students will be rushing ahead of time to finish a question. Kai u even have the time to spend in deciding which question you prefer to answer? How many times have the warning time bells/sirens gone off?

Back in line........just provide the award categories........and I will provide my excellent list of nominees

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!