News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

The Big Brother Africa 2 just ended yesterday Sunday
and  as expected, Richard won the $100,000 US beating
the two female housemates Nigerian Offuneka and Angolas
Tatiana.

Its isnt over yet, Richard while in the house, fell in love
with Tatiana, and in fact illicit acts transpired between
the two.

He is now out, his wife is there, Tatiana is also there, and
he has promised Tatiana something.....

If you were his wife, what will you do? considering that he
has won the $100,000.00.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummutameem

i didnt watch BBA but ive heard about it n ive seen clips, i actually consider it immoral n waste of time for the watchers, i mean, its on 24hrs for about 3 months, how do they keep up?

now to answer ur question dan borno, if i were richard's wife, i will leave him b4 he gets out of d house, i dont care about d 100 thou,oh did mention that b4 leaving ill sell every single thing that he owns, including his cloths, shoes n books, sell d house n move to another area! he was so hateful!!

Dan-Borno

haba ummutameem, this is a serious miscarriage
of justice, he is your husband for better for worse,
and now he has the 100,000 with him, i think he
can get the attention of the wife now.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummutameem

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 12, 2007, 09:22:48 PM
haba ummutameem, this is a serious miscarriage
of justice, he is your husband for better for worse,
and now he has the 100,000 with him, i think he
can get the attention of the wife now.

haba dan borno, the guy disgraced d marriage institution wit no remorse whatsoever, moreover marriages nowadays are FOR BETTER FOR BEST, and d sweet thing is dat she can now sue for divorce on grounds of adultery, yeah, d whole of africa saw them, n she can get her alimony, which ll b lot now dat hes worth all thosehundreds of thousands of dollars.

waduz

I am with you ummu on this. To hell with his 100 thous dollas, to hell with tatiana and to hell with BB africa! Even if I dont sell his things as his wife, I will opt out! Haba! ;D

gogannaka

The sponsors/producers have clearly made their propaganda clear.IMMORALITY UNLIMITED.
Has anyone watched the uncut version of the show?Naked scenes of the housemates and some acts of sex.
I strongly condemn that show.

What i would like to see is Richard's wife,after selling everything in the house as Ummutameem suggested,suing his A$$ and getting all the $100k.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

thats what im talking about! WE SAY NO TO IMMORALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan-Borno

Thank God we are not arguing of the immorality of the
programme but the lessons learnt in it.  Before the so
called programme starts, the contestant have under
gone so many screening(s) and finally, a consent form
was given to them to read and sign if they agree to
the terms and conditions of the live programme.

Richard and wife read thoroughly read and understands
the implication of this type of show, as they must have
seen such before, so, why going to court?

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 15, 2007, 07:49:03 PM
why going to court?

LOL
To get the money  ;D
Isn't that what celebrity's wives do?

You get the hard earned money-they file for divorce-court dashes them more than half of the fortune,plus you get to pay for their everything.
Celebrity life sucks!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

Salam
      Dama anyi Big Brother Africa ne?Anyways,if i was the wife,ill probably do one of these two:

1) I might decide to leave him even before he wins the money.After everything he has done on tv for the world to see.It is embarrassing.If i cannot stand the heat,i'll pack my bags and move on because even if we both agreed that he was going to be on that show,we did not agree upon him misbehaving in there.
                                                       OR
2)When he wins before i leave the house,ill stay.We will celebrate and we will spend that money together.I will buy what ever i want and i will make him buy me what ever i want.As for his girlfriend,i dont care.She is probably feeling her purse too.It is more of get as much as you can.But once the money is no more,i will pack my things and go.He wont be worth my time again.Never again.That way,i wont be at the losing end.No 2 - 0 for me!
Born To Bee Great

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummutameem on November 12, 2007, 06:31:31 PM
thank u muda, n that name is pronounced just as it is written.

by the way, how did u come up with urs?

Here she goes, wallahi am kinda shy explaining that, hope you dont mind, there are threads where i explained that, i hope you dont find it...lol!!!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: waduz on November 15, 2007, 10:21:21 AM
I am with you ummu on this. To hell with his 100 thous dollas, to hell with tatiana and to hell with BB africa! Even if I dont sell his things as his wife, I will opt out! Haba! ;D

That sound revolutionary...i love that!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on November 20, 2007, 12:17:10 PM
Quote from: ummutameem on November 12, 2007, 06:31:31 PM
thank u muda, n that name is pronounced just as it is written.

by the way, how did u come up with urs?

Here she goes, wallahi am kinda shy explaining that, hope you dont mind, there are threads where i explained that, i hope you dont find it...lol!!!
ok, since u r shy, ll just assume u r a fan of ludacris n u modified his name or ur girlfriend's name is cris, n d name means u n cris, option a or b, dont b shy since it is my assumption not d real meaning

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummutameem on November 20, 2007, 08:15:25 PM
ok, since u r shy, ll just assume u r a fan of ludacris n u modified his name

u gorrrit gurl!! brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummutameem on November 20, 2007, 08:15:25 PM
ok, since u r shy, ll just assume u r a fan of ludacris n u modified his name or ur girlfriend's name is cris, n d name means u n cris, option a or b, dont b shy since it is my assumption not d real meaning

There I almost thought you were a psychic when i read your option a until i saw the option b. Still you got the option a half right and half wrong, i aint explaining....lol...and HUsnaa babu ruwan ki!
www.articlesdir.co.cc