News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Geez, gotta grab a copy, i love history! Have anyone seen the Incredible Hulk yet, in the trailer there is something about him tearing an automobile, isnt that insane?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

sorry that film waltzing or whatever with Bashir wasnt the winner of the palm d'or. It was a french docudrama about social issues at a french high school. But the Bashir film won its directors best direction or something like that. Both films are worth watching I guess.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Muda kasan meye 'geez' kuwa?

I got to watch Kung-fu panda. It was soo sooo funny. I watched it in the midlle of the night and i was laughing alone like some 'krez man'.

I also watched Cloverfield. Ni dai it was an absolute flop,i wonder how it even got to be number one in the box office some time back.
It was like a camcorder shooting of a catastrophe.You know how it feels to watch camcorder footage from an amateur? That is how the movie is. Dodon ma ba su nuna mana shi sosai ba sai dai short glimpses.
And in the end all the people died,no one old us how the story ended......Mtsss.
I just wasted my time.

Next i'm going to watch American Gangster? Waye ya taba gani? Is it worth spendin 2 hrs ina kallo? Make e no come be like the cloverfield.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Its Good GGNK. DW is an extremely good actor and its based on a true story, or so I have been informed.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on July 10, 2008, 04:26:54 PM
Next i'm going to watch American Gangster? Waye ya taba gani? Is it worth spendin 2 hrs ina kallo? Make e no come be like the cloverfield.

Its a Denzel movie, its got to be tight!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Just watched a good old movie yanzu.. Flightplan.. Jodie Foster. Lol that film was good, very suspenseful gaskiya. Recommended watching. I watched another very good movie of a different genre the other day, called the twins or 'ein tweeling'. Its a dutch movie with subtitles. Very very good; better than flightplan infact; one of those films that u can watch twice or three times without getting bored. Highly recommended if anyone can get their hands on it. It won an oscar for best foreign film, dont know which year though. Its not this or last yr, that I am sure of.

*~MuDa~*

I also watched a new foreign movie called Kings Of Kebab, its making waves in Germany, its about a guy who wanted to direct the first German Kung-Fu movie, reall funny.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Finally, watched Apocalypto... really good movie, although there was this guy with a german name who dissed it cos it didnt accurately depict the high points of Mayan civilization.. who cares? It was a ruddy good action thriller a great adrenaline fix. One film I will definitely watch again, although to tell you the truth, one has to focus one's gaze on something other than the birthday boys most of the time  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

I am going to watch the departed. I watched the Titanic for the umpteenth time on Sunday. I never tire of watching that movie. Great special effects, better than the Matrix (Muda wants to throttle me!! ;D ;D ;D ;D)

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 25, 2008, 01:40:25 PM
I am going to watch the departed. I watched the Titanic for the umpteenth time on Sunday. I never tire of watching that movie. Great special effects, better than the Matrix (Muda wants to throttle me!! ;D ;D ;D ;D)

Kema dai kin san da wasa kike, titanic its a very good movie in its own genre, but Matrix is a revolution, it revolutionariese the whole action movie industry...how about that? Anyway i am not here for arguements, i just watched an old movie that made me angry, Arlington Road, it has Joan Cusack and Jeff Bridges in it, i have never seen a movie were the protagonist get bombed in the end by terrorist in their main plot, and about 180 more people die along, the antagonist then goes scott Free. It was so annoying, this guy's wife was killed by them, his son got kidnapped and then after his death (the successful plan of the antagonists), the protagonist was framed that he was the mastermind of the whole plot, the leader of the terrorist whom were not caught, and he was disregarded even in his death, that wa so annoying, his son got abducted in orphanage knowing that his dad was a criminal. Haba?

www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Kai Muda that is too much.
Maybe they thought the idea could bring a revolution to the movie industry by giving the antagonists victory.

Husnaa,I'm sure you'l enjoy 'The Departed'. Akwai dai abun tausayi.
I'd recommend you watch 'The Aviator' too since you seem to like Leonardo Di Caprio.Very good acting.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on July 25, 2008, 08:23:58 PM
Kai Muda that is too much.
Maybe they thought the idea could bring a revolution to the movie industry by giving the antagonists victory.

Husnaa,I'm sure you'l enjoy 'The Departed'. Akwai dai abun tausayi.
I'd recommend you watch 'The Aviator' too since you seem to like Leonardo Di Caprio.Very good acting.

Lol what gave you that idea GGNK? Mr Dicaprio has nothing to do with my liking Titanic and watching the departed. Its just a coincidence he happens to be the major star of both 2 movies. Let's say I am beginning to like him as a result of the Departed, cos his acting was terrible in the Titanic. It was his co star Kate Winslett who carried the day. But he"s Okay I guess.
To be honest with you, I started watching the departed and so far, I am not enjoying it. I dont like Jack Nicholson very much you see. Maybe I was sleepy at the time. At any rate, I stopped watching and decided to give it a try in the morning. So now here goes. I m about to watch the rest of the movie. Will tell you if I liked it.

gogannaka

LOL Husnaa,i just didn't want to spoil it for you.

Why don't you like Jack Nicholson,shi yayi dracula ko?

Anyone watched one useless movie 'The good shepard'?
I have no idea what it was about after watching for like 2 hrs.

HUSNAA

There is no reason for not liking jack nicholson, Wallahi; just one of those things. Cant stand his face perhaps. He's a good actor nevertheless. Which film did he appear as dracula? I'm not aware of that.
I have been unable to watch the rest of the departed. The DVD is overused unfortunately so my so sensitive DVD drive refuses to play the movie. However, I did get to watch BABEL. Do you know it? excellent movie, although its got so many scenes which should really be sensored. What I kept thinking of afterwards was what those morroccans  are going to think of the final film and their participation in it given its highly explicit nature and their islamic backgrounds which doesnt permit such things..

gogannaka

Babel.
I'l look for it.

Wai ina fans din prison break ne?
No new development? DB, BKGZ ya ne?