News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I dunno the movie.

Anyone seen 'why did i get married'?
Fantastic.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on December 15, 2008, 07:07:31 PM
I dunno the movie.

Anyone seen 'why did i get married'?
Fantastic.

Well, not the film, but I've seen people saying that. And, no, I'm not discouraging you goga ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on December 14, 2008, 12:16:34 AM
I cant rememba day name of the movie
but it looks like it will be good, it got queen latifah,
alicia keys, sophie okonedo and sum others ladiez
saw it being advertised in the newspaper.
Any1 know wat movie am talking about?

The secret life of bees ko?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2008, 07:30:30 PM
I started watching the dark knight but stopped after like 15 mins cos i didn't understand one bit of what i was seeing. I really never ever loved batman...
Come i even have a question. Is he realy an honest person? ba criminal superhero bane kuwa?
Anyway i even asked my junior brother to give me a summary of the movie but all he kept emphasising was the superb car.....it was the only thing i guess he understood.

Talk about Dark Night, to begin with i never like Christian Bale in all his movies, i felt suffocated when they gave him the role of Batman for Batman Returns, if not for Ken Watanabe i woudnt have watched that movie. As for the Dark Nights, i havent gotten a clearer version yet, the one i bought was so pirated that even the DVD menu was half visible. So i cant say for now, may be i will like the Joker, i do have a thing for Heath Ledger ever since i saw Ned Kelly (what a classic). But i guess i will watch the movie just so as to witness how much it will suck.

I heard Keanu Reeves has a new movie, and i heard its tight, anyone?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on December 20, 2008, 07:15:39 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2008, 07:30:30 PM
I started watching the dark knight but stopped after like 15 mins cos i didn't understand one bit of what i was seeing. I really never ever loved batman...
Come i even have a question. Is he realy an honest person? ba criminal superhero bane kuwa?
Anyway i even asked my junior brother to give me a summary of the movie but all he kept emphasising was the superb car.....it was the only thing i guess he understood.

Talk about Dark Night, to begin with i never like Christian Bale in all his movies, i felt suffocated when they gave him the role of Batman for Batman Returns, if not for Ken Watanabe i woudnt have watched that movie. As for the Dark Nights, i havent gotten a clearer version yet, the one i bought was so pirated that even the DVD menu was half visible. So i cant say for now, may be i will like the Joker, i do have a thing for Heath Ledger ever since i saw Ned Kelly (what a classic). But i guess i will watch the movie just so as to witness how much it will suck.

I heard Keanu Reeves has a new movie, and i heard its tight, anyone?

Yeah Keanu has a new movie out. 'the day the world stopped' or something like that. Its supposed to be good. I havent seen it though. There are a string of good sci fi movies out. One with Mark Wahlberg. I've forgotten the name but its also good. there is another also called 'eagle eye'. You should watch them Muda since u like scifi very much.

gogannaka

I have seen 'the day the earth stood still'. Some aliens came to save the world and they didn't care if everybody died. It was very gripping but the story isn't very rich...well not as rich as the matrix's story.But it was good and i was lucky i had a good copy.

The one with Mark Wahlberg is 'Max Payne', a cop that lost his wife and went out to seek revenge not knowing the kind of force he was up against. It has 'Sucre' from prison break. t was a good movie but bai dada ni da kasa ba...you should watch his 'shooter'(2007)

Anyone seen 'Nights in Rodanthe'? Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Very emotional...Husnaa na san ba kya son romantic movies. Fateez had better get a box of tissue for this one.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 21, 2008, 07:53:22 PM
I have seen 'the day the earth stood still'. Some aliens came to save the world and they didn't care if everybody died. It was very gripping but the story isn't very rich...well not as rich as the matrix's story.But it was good and i was lucky i had a good copy.

The one with Mark Wahlberg is 'Max Payne', a cop that lost his wife and went out to seek revenge not knowing the kind of force he was up against. It has 'Sucre' from prison break. t was a good movie but bai dada ni da kasa ba...you should watch his 'shooter'(2007)

Anyone seen 'Nights in Rodanthe'? Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Very emotional...Husnaa na san ba kya son romantic movies. Fateez had better get a box of tissue for this one.

hahaha  ;D ;D ;D who told you that? talking of romantic movies, I am going to see twilight insha Allah.. a romantic vampire movie hehehe. I like romantic movies but not every one. Some are just too tacky. Cant remember a good romantic movie I watched though... let me see ammmmmm beauty and the beast perhaps? snow white, sleeping beauty aladdeen and pride and prejudice (not the keira knightly version, didnt like that. I watched the Colin Firth version... He was very good as Darcy). Oh and I watched Bridget Jones diary and Love Actually yesterday on TV. That was  quite a feel good movie.

Fateez

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 14, 2008, 07:48:00 PM
I could be wrong but I'm not sure a cast of Latifa, Alicia and Sophie would be anything spectacular.

Hehe! QL is very entertaining! Anyways, Amira I haven't seen it yet but i saw a trailer for Mad Money,

also with Queen Latifa costarring Diane Keaton (love her!) and Katie Holmes. They are cleaners that

work in a bank and its about them stealing money from a vault. It looked very interesting.

Speaking of QL, do you know she's going back to singing/rapping? I'm not into Hip Hop, but I found it interesting.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Mad money was a good movie. Actually it isn't bad to help the government get rid of bad/damaged money. Afterall they shred it. So why not give people that need it...lol.

Who watched BOLT? I laff taya.

waduz

Nobody! So tell us about BOLT, so that we go "lap taya."

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 21, 2008, 08:06:21 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on December 21, 2008, 07:53:22 PM

hahaha  ;D ;D ;D who told you that? talking of romantic movies, I am going to see twilight insha Allah.. a romantic vampire movie hehehe. I like romantic movies but not every one. Some are just too tacky. Cant remember a good romantic movie I watched though... let me see ammmmmm beauty and the beast perhaps? snow white, sleeping beauty aladdeen and pride and prejudice (not the keira knightly version, didnt like that. I watched the Colin Firth version... He was very good as Darcy). Oh and I watched Bridget Jones diary and Love Actually yesterday on TV. That was  quite a feel good movie.
LOL...those are movies everyone likes.
I thought twillight is a like a thriller. I got to watch it.

Waduz.na ga da gaske ka dawo forum.
Welcome back  :)
Bolt is about a dog that thought he is a superdog ashe sharrin yan hollywood ne kawai.
The poor dog got to escape from the movie scenes and got into the real world where he finds out that he is just as ordinary as any other dog.
Animation ne i dunno if you'll enjoy it...as per maigida...lol.

HUSNAA

Yeah
that bolt. I'm meaning to watch it. Animated films can be very very very funny. Remember ANTZ? When the hero (cant remember his name I think it was Z [pronounced Zee,Woody Allen played the hero]) when he was complaining to his shrink that he felt so insignificant and his shrink said to him:
" Z, you are insignificant!" He was one among 5 million brothers and sisters! hahahahaha!! I thought that was the funniest line in the movie. There are others of course but that is the one I remember. Excellent CG animation!! First watched it in 1998, the year it came out.
Shrek is hilarious also. Eddie Murphy takes the cake as Donkey! I just have the splits just thinking of him

gogannaka

Yeah donkey is my favourite a Shrek. I'm sure you'l love Bolt too. The pigeons in the movie are so funny too.
Right now i'm watching Body of lies. Leornado Di Caprio  :P so far i'm not enjoying it because it is trying to show America's superiority in Iraq. More like a PR stuff.....i'll just finish it cos na riga na fara and i'm expecting some form of betrayal from the US....shiyasa shooter yayi min dadi.

I watched Vantage Point yesterday,if not that it was like 2hrs and some mins i would have watched it again....it was a good one.

My movie database is aproaching red...any good movies to look for?

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 17, 2008, 03:30:00 PM

The secret life of bees ko?

yep dats rite
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

ummutameem

hello my gud people, happy new yr!

ive been wondering wat d buzz is about d wrestler? anyone seen it? is it dat gud?