News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Where do you think I can get that? CD Monga or where? I heard the CD is not yet available here in 9ja.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

If you are talking about the original DVD i doubt if it is even available anywhere in the world. A cinema's kawai ake nuna wa.
You could get the pirated copy a duk wajen masu sayar da CD's.
I dont' have a copy da na maka writing but zan gani if i can download for you.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on January 06, 2010, 01:13:16 PM
BKGZ i will notify when i come.

Muhsin Ka nemi avatar a wajen masu sayar da CD. There's this CD that goes for N400.It only contains one movie as opposed to the ones with 19 or 22 in 1 CD.It is qualitative. Don gaskiya if the movie is not clear baza ka ji dadin shi ba sosai.

Gaskiya its high time the cinemas open up in kano,irin su genesis or silverbird.

Okay.

The cinemas have not actually "closed" in Kano.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on January 06, 2010, 02:09:30 PM
If you are talking about the original DVD i doubt if it is even available anywhere in the world. A cinema's kawai ake nuna wa.
You could get the pirated copy a duk wajen masu sayar da CD's.
I dont' have a copy da na maka writing but zan gani if i can download for you.

That will be better. But I'll still try checking it up in the market.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

@ Muda: 'The perfume' thats a good movie, i'v watch it over and over
IHS

Dan-Borno

when last did you watch Malcom X movie?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Never. Although i'v watched his documentary
IHS

Dan-Borno

you want to laugh? watch THE HANDOVER
Allah ya sakawa Gogannaka.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

babansoyayya

I saw something very nice in superman movie

IBB

IHS

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on January 19, 2010, 09:58:47 PM
Phelham 123 Any body?

A nice movie. Though there was no twists or great complicity in the story,anything with John Travolta and Denzel Washington will sell and i will enjoy it.

I want to watch Sherlock Holmes.

IBB

Yeah Sherlock Holmes thats a movie. I see you like twist, it is really twisted and funny. You have to watch it
IHS

Muhsin

Salam,

I yesterday started watching 2012 but I couldn't finish; the film contains too much destruction. And if you closely watch your TV screen you'll understand it's just computer-made destruction. That reduces the vitality of it sosai wallahi.

I thereafter watched one Indian-American-British film entitled Bride and Prejudice. A love story. It was so intriguing; I enjoyed watching it.

gogannaka

Muhsin Allah ya saka maka da alheri.
2012 is very destructive and too many people died.
Sannan kuma there's a part of the story that isn't fair. The fact that some people bribed their way to be on the ship is not good for the story.

Who has watched Chery?