News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Quote from: IBB on February 17, 2010, 08:15:25 PM
@ DB, to ina qugun ya qare ina ce sai ka cike dakunan hudu zaka huta?

lol Para-Lawyer, thats what Likita El-Ta'alu has been warning
us, ba komai, baya kisa.

Still watching OC season 1
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 18, 2010, 02:23:46 PM
Quote from: IBB on February 17, 2010, 08:15:25 PM
@ DB, to ina qugun ya qare ina ce sai ka cike dakunan hudu zaka huta?

lol Para-Lawyer, thats what Likita El-Ta'alu has been warning
us, ba komai, baya kisa.

;)
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on January 05, 2010, 05:26:28 PM
I watched Avatar yesterday and i must admit its been long since i saw a movie so magnificent.
Dan Allah wa ya kalla. The movie somehow clearly depicts and shows america's government's attitude.
Its a collectors piece.

Kai! Wallahi I was under impression that the film was just being overrated and over-celebrated ashe it's in fact beyond that! Awesome. I'm short of words to say more.

A friend downloaded it and gave me days ago. Notwithstanding I'm amidst doing exam I sacrificed good two hours and watched it completely. I enjoyed every scene, every more and every single word.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Ai avatar yayi.
I watched everything's fine yesterday,nice movie abun tausayi.

Watching valentines day on wednesday (DB,gulmar mu,you need to send money for ticket and popcorn)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Jiya I read one surprising story about the film's nomination for Oscar Award. Wai suna ta tsera wa da wani film which was directed by the film's director, James Cameron's ex-wife. Her film is about Iraq's war. Forget its name. Nace 'ya'yan bala'i.

BTW, I wonder what got them parted. They could give birth to very bright children who can later direct films more captivating and intriguing than theirs. lol
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL,
Muhsin ai ba lalle yayan su biyo halin iyayen ba.

Yesterday i watched an indian movie 'my name is khan'
I havent seen a more beautiful movie.
Better than slumdog millionaire.
Pls pls pls go and watch it and tell me how it was.

IBB

Yes I watched it, its really good, the amalgamation of the stories was really good; gettho life, the struggle, the experiece (Benjamin $100) and the love story.

It was really a nice movie cant stp watchin it
IHS

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on February 11, 2010, 03:56:21 PM

I recently came across danceflick and oh my, i couldn't watch it past 15minutes.
I have come to realise that i am getting too old for some kind of movies. Rainin wayo ne matuka a danceflick....hisss.
I'll score it zero,ko ma in ce negative.

Lol...Ai mutumina you got to finish that movie, your laughter will finish, its crazily hilarious, did you see the Academy Awards? i Didnt sleep just to watch the program and Avatar didnt even make Best Picture, how demoralising? Na ji haushi wallahi, an cuci James Cameron.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on March 04, 2010, 12:24:22 PM

Better that Slumdog? Who is the actor?

Quote from: Muhsin on February 24, 2010, 03:48:27 PM
Jiya I read one surprising story about the film's nomination for Oscar Award. Wai suna ta tsera wa da wani film which was directed by the film's director, James Cameron's ex-wife. Her film is about Iraq's war. Forget its name. Nace 'ya'yan bala'i.

Ai baka sani ba, Her movie competed head to head with Avatar each being nominated for 9 academy awards including Best Pictures, and The Hurt Locker swept 6 Oscars including Best Picture but Avatar only 3. Anyi pasha sosai.

www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 08, 2010, 02:59:45 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on March 04, 2010, 12:24:22 PM

Better that Slumdog? Who is the actor?

Sharukh Khan.

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 08, 2010, 02:47:55 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on February 11, 2010, 03:56:21 PM

I recently came across danceflick and oh my, i couldn't watch it past 15minutes.
I have come to realise that i am getting too old for some kind of movies. Rainin wayo ne matuka a danceflick....hisss.
I'll score it zero,ko ma in ce negative.

Lol...Ai mutumina you got to finish that movie, your laughter will finish, its crazily hilarious, did you see the Academy Awards? i Didnt sleep just to watch the program and Avatar didnt even make Best Picture, how demoralising? Na ji haushi wallahi, an cuci James Cameron.

In dai ya amshi kudin ai ba komai.
The money better pass the award ko kuwa?

bakangizo

Avatar didn't even win best picture? :o And here was I boasting to my last night that the film will sweep the Oscars. Kuma fa ban ma taba ganin fim din ba, amma ina ta kuri ;D Well, my friend was vindicated. He told me he wasn't impressed with the film. That it wasn't a serious film, just 'glittery', but lacked substance (his words).

*~MuDa~*

I tell you BG, go get your own copy and watch, if you do you can now reply your friend with your words lol go get it don:t say i told you. do a self criticism.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

somebody help me with avatar and hurt locker
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Kada ka kuskura ka kalli pirated version din avatar.It would reduce the enjoyment.

Ka fara kallon My name is Khan tukunna.Shi ma ka samu original.

Hurt locker din nan fa labarin bai yi ba but yadda aka dauki hoton was superb.
Superb in a way that ban taba ganin movie mai irin wannan daukan hoton ba.
It feels as if you are in the movie itself.
But labarin banza ne ni har na manta ma yadda labarin yake.

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 09, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
I tell you BG, go get your own copy and watch, if you do you can now reply your friend with your words lol go get it don:t say i told you. do a self criticism.

Okay. I go try.

Quote from: gogannaka on March 11, 2010, 04:50:33 PM
Kada ka kuskura ka kalli pirated version din avatar.It would reduce the enjoyment.

Ka fara kallon My name is Khan tukunna.Shi ma ka samu original.

Hurt locker din nan fa labarin bai yi ba but yadda aka dauki hoton was superb.
Superb in a way that ban taba ganin movie mai irin wannan daukan hoton ba.
It feels as if you are in the movie itself.
But labarin banza ne ni har na manta ma yadda labarin yake.

Kai fa ka manta you owe me some films. A ina mutum zai samu originals din?