News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on September 27, 2010, 04:37:48 PM

@Muhsin. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is quite an old movie domin ina jin it was released early 2009, amma its quite gripping. Has anyone seen Inglorious Bastards or is it just me, that movie is crackerlackin', it has a amazing climax and outstanding performances particurlarly Christoph Waltz portrayal of "Hans Landa", Quentin Tarantino ya hadu, if you have seen Pulp Fiction (1996), you'll know what i'm talking about.

Who has seen Stalone's The Expendables, i reserve my comment until somebody does lol!

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was actually released in 2008. But the film's vitality is still alive; so it'll remain, in fact. Hence it engulfs numerous awards. I enjoyed the film. I can't even describe that, wallahi. Those people are endlessly and unimaginably creative.

Muda, I watched The Expendables. The film is just filled with interesting actions; while the dialogue is very mundane and uninteresting. That lessens the film's fancy. Any ways, I don't know how you perceived it.

Has anyone watched Outlander? It's a must watch one. Get it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on September 28, 2010, 10:25:28 AM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on September 27, 2010, 04:37:48 PM

@Muhsin. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is quite an old movie domin ina jin it was released early 2009, amma its quite gripping. Has anyone seen Inglorious Bastards or is it just me, that movie is crackerlackin', it has a amazing climax and outstanding performances particurlarly Christoph Waltz portrayal of "Hans Landa", Quentin Tarantino ya hadu, if you have seen Pulp Fiction (1996), you'll know what i'm talking about.

Who has seen Stalone's The Expendables, i reserve my comment until somebody does lol!

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was actually released in 2008. But the film's vitality is still alive; so it'll remain, in fact. Hence it engulfs numerous awards. I enjoyed the film. I can't even describe that, wallahi. Those people are endlessly and unimaginably creative.

Muda, I watched The Expendables. The film is just filled with interesting actions; while the dialogue is very mundane and uninteresting. That lessens the film's fancy. Any ways, I don't know how you perceived it.

Has anyone watched Outlander? It's a must watch one. Get it.

Yeah The Expendables wasnt all that in terms of dialogue and all, but it's filled with literally explosive excitements, it's the only movie were you see the who's who of classic action stars light up the screen for pure combustible entertainment in a typical Stallone's style, a sort of Dirty Dozen meets Inglourious Basterds kind of thing, gashi kuma the movie is unique in its casting, peppered with funny dialogue, epic brawls and supersized explosions you will think Michael Bay directed it.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

slm all, it seems my good people have been watching tv! good, so many good movies recently.

i managed to watch 'salt', it was fabulous but my cuz says he prefers 'wanted', wanted was a bit too far fetched for me.

i saw 'killers' today, good.

@nasr, ive been hooked on those shows for a while now, ive seen d whole of csi las vegas (almost) must have missed a few episodes (but not that many). i watched csi miami tonight, d one where one guy was sliced in half!!!!!!! those guys are crazy.

i havent seen criminal minds in a while, im begining to have withdrawal symptoms, lol, really i miss it, n i refuse to buy d dvd (probably not complete).

@muda, im not too sad dat ur hard drive crashed (on account of d pirated movies), now u ll get clear ones, watching pirated takes d beauty out of movies, bought INCEPTION for my husband, unfortunately it was pirated, he watched it but i dont think he really enjoyed it. me i dont touch pirated, i wait........... patience.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummutameem on September 29, 2010, 11:48:23 PM
slm all, it seems my good people have been watching tv! good, so many good movies recently.

@muda, im not too sad dat ur hard drive crashed (on account of d pirated movies), now u ll get clear ones, watching pirated takes d beauty out of movies, bought INCEPTION for my husband, unfortunately it was pirated, he watched it but i dont think he really enjoyed it. me i dont touch pirated, i wait........... patience.

No be so, it fell on the hard floor ne, from the table top, i grieved i tell you, i have a whole archive of movies in there, latest! i'm still looking forward to watching SAlt, i was told it was fantastic, but i must see for myself!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

@ muda, eyya, sorry, i can imagine, u ll get new ones. try n get hold of SALT, it is fantastic, so many twists, n hey its a chick kicking men's a. . . ., wats there not to like, loved it, u will too, i assure u.

bakangizo

Quote from: ummutameem on October 03, 2010, 09:11:43 AM
@ muda, eyya, sorry, i can imagine, u ll get new ones. try n get hold of SALT, it is fantastic, so many twists, n hey its a chick kicking men's a. . . ., wats there not to like, loved it, u will too, i assure u.

Please let me know when Criminal Minds is out on DVD. I need to get a copy.

gogannaka

\ n hey its a chick kicking men's a. . . ., wats there not to like, loved it, u will too, i assure u.

Thats why all women love the Movie lol
Its like Kill Bill.
Salt is much more realistic than wanted.

Who has watched Wall street 2. A must watch. The kind of movie that you would clap when someone does or says something.
Also watched Karate Kid. Jaden Smith will be a good actor like his Dad.
Twilight eclipse is the best among the twilight movies.
Toy story 3 was fabulous too. I have realised that i find cartoons and animations soothing.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Just got a colection of movies - 2012, Ninja Assassin, Slumdog, Invictus, Forbidden Kingdom. I'm enjoying them.

ummutameem

@ggnk, lol, we have to have smthing, it provides for wild fantasies.
i will look for wall street, ive seen d trailer but cant remember it well, is it like 'boiler room'?
i liked eclipse also, d fights were smthing else, n all d xters came to life, it was good, cant wait for dnxt one, hear its coming out nov' 2011, long time, hope it ll be worth the wait.

@bkgz, couldnt watch invictus but 2012 was good, my fav xter is d russian guy,

gogannaka

@ BKGZ,Gaskiya zaka sha kallo.
Invictus was a spectacular movie. Morgan Freeman is a super actor.

@ UmmuT i haven't watched boiler room. At first i didn't want to watch eclipse because the second one disappointed me so much i hated the whole twilight.

I watched a movie 'brooklyn's finest'. I don't know actually how to rate the movie. The story is good or maybe the production but film din ya bani haushi sosai.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: ummutameem on October 07, 2010, 10:38:45 AM
@bkgz, couldnt watch invictus but 2012 was good, my fav xter is d russian guy,

I'm yet to watch Invictus. But, yeah, 2012 is good.

Quote from: gogannaka on October 07, 2010, 10:25:06 PM
@ BKGZ,Gaskiya zaka sha kallo.
Invictus was a spectacular movie. Morgan Freeman is a super actor.

Ai gaskiya ina shan kallo. ;D I even got another collection comprising Book of Eli, Unthinkable, Stranger, Iron Man, Edge of Darkness, etc.

*~MuDa~*

Unthinkable  such a nice entertaining movie, life and direct, Samuel L. Jackson at his best, the dialogue was intriguing, its a most watch, talks about the veiw of Terrorism according to the US and how they handle the issue (contemporary).

Daman na da haka, that is very typical of Angelina Jolie, ever since Tomb Rider, i'm not surprised at all!, i want to see the action, i'm all up for the action and the special effects.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on October 06, 2010, 11:56:37 AM
color=#ff93ff][/color]

Thats why all women love the Movie lol
Its like Kill Bill.
Salt is much more realistic than wanted.

Ai, anything Tarantino pays off now adays, that guy knows what he is doing!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

I like Tarantino's films. Real talented.

Muhsin

Hey, any latest out there?

@GGNK, I am yet to meet him. But I'll do that soon, inshaAllah tomorrow.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.