News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Wow! My friend wasn't lying, or over-rating, which was the least I thought of him about the trilogy of Pirates of the Caribbean. I enjoyed every seconds of that film, wallah.

But am watching nothing now. Got nothing to watch. Poor me.  ::)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Ai Pirates of the Caribbean ya hadu.
Johnny Depp is my favourite actor. An sake wani pirates of the Caribbean din,i saw the advert and its going to be nice. Shi da Penelope Cruz ne.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Ina ummuTee? Na samo Criminal Minds Season 5. Only I don't know if its complete.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on March 25, 2011, 05:29:26 PM
Ai Pirates of the Caribbean ya hadu.
Johnny Depp is my favourite actor. An sake wani pirates of the Caribbean din,i saw the advert and its going to be nice. Shi da Penelope Cruz ne.

Heard that as well. We are waiting.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Hi, Pirate of the caribbean ya hadu. One of my favourite movies.

These are series anybody watch them?
True Blood 1-3
Tudor 1-4

This one I'm not sure if it is out but really watch out for it.
Game of Throne
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: IBB on April 04, 2011, 10:56:47 PM
These are series anybody watch them?

Tudor 1-4

You mean "The Tudors"? If yes, I've watched them. Nice. How good is True Blood?

IBB

Yes Tudors, thanks for the correction.

True blood is really good. But the 3rd series have some upsetting scene (Gay) just forward it and carry on.
IHS

gogannaka

I have made up my mind not to watch any series anymore but i am tempted to watch 'the mentalist' after watching 2 episodes.

I watched the Kings's speech and i must say it was spectacular. You tend to forget that the movie was made recently. The production was really classic.

Next in line is 'Battle Los Angeles'

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on April 12, 2011, 12:15:10 PM
I have made up my mind not to watch any series anymore but i am tempted to watch 'the mentalist' after watching 2 episodes.

Me yasa?

gogannaka

They take an awful lot of my time and when the end is not available i get really frustrated.
The mentalist was lucky to get my attention for 2 episodes (while at the airport waiting to go to maiduguri) and i feel i need to complete it.
SIGH!!!

bakangizo

Funny, bcos that's precisely why I like them - they take time to finish. I can watch in bits. Five minutes here, ten minutes there. Unlike a movie that you need complete at a go. But I understand the frustrations if/when you can't get the next season.

Ka koma maiduguri? Ba ka tsoron boko haram? Ko dai DB ya hada ka da wata shuwa ne? Kar ayi ba mu fa!

ummutameem

salam my good peeps, long time, hope all is well.

very interesting movies dis yr, havent been able to see alot of em but ive heard reviews n they r good.

@bakangizo, i dey oo, just quite for a while. ive been following criminal minds on mnet action, i find smtimes its easier to be patient than to buy those incomplete dvds. how is it for u so far? im on epi 3, d one wit d father/son killing team. i think dis season started out well, though ll miss jj.

has anyone seen THOR? hear its really good, ll hav to watch b4 it stops showing at d cinemas.

been following grey's anatomy 7, its good, interesting twists!

gogannaka

Thor was good especially the comedy part. The action could have been better.

HAs anyone been following the tv series 'the event'....Ya hadu.

bakangizo

Quote from: ummutameem on May 14, 2011, 05:05:16 PM
@bakangizo, i dey oo, just quite for a while. ive been following criminal minds on mnet action, i find smtimes its easier to be patient than to buy those incomplete dvds. how is it for u so far? im on epi 3, d one wit d father/son killing team. i think dis season started out well, though ll miss jj.

welcome back. kin buya for sometime. Haven't yet seen d episode you refer to. Kin san all these pirated dvds. Sometimes the episodes are even transposed, so you won't even know which is the first second or third  ::) But am enjoying it like that. I dey watch am miserly sef so dat e no go finish ;D

Muhsin

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Above really struck me with astonishment. I wonder how come? Where are all the forum members, especially Muda, the Mod and the author of this very thread? O, I remember: snaptu/facebook/twitter/ubersocial/name it. He, along with others, are actively there. "We" are also there, yet we can still make it here. How I wish everyone can do as such, if not better?!

That was just a by the by. I, these days, watched and I'll still watch more films. Let me share the titles of some with you:

Splice
Drive Angry
Hostel (1&2)
The Special Relationship
Priest
Maiden Heist
A Walk to Remember
Detective Dee and Mystery of Phantom Flame
Arabian Night
Shelter

Who watched any of these?  :)