News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On Behalf Of K-online Members to newcomers

Started by ummita, January 30, 2003, 04:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

On behalf of ppl in this forum (from d top members to members like Myself 8), Hafsy, Ihsan, Dyme, Fella, Ummul, Ummah, Moh, Maleeq, & some newcomers ...........
Muna muku Marhaban, sannun ku da zuwa........& We r highly & so super glad 2 have y'all e're. Come in.........& we all can keep k-online d d goodest!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Kai naji dadin wannan kira da akayi mana. I feel much at home. Very welcoming. Thank you. Zan iya shigowar kungiyarku na yan kanoonline?

This site is unique. One can tell from the good freindly nature of the members. I love the way this site has been created.

Anonymous

To yanmata, mun gode sosai sosai, mukuma Allah yasa dukkanmu mu karu da abubuwan da ake gudanarwa dashi a wanna site din da kuma zaman lafiya.Gaskiya an nuna mana we are valued. Domin wasu sites din in banda fada da tashi hankali ba abun da suka sani, amman na daga karanta chit chats da yadda ake amsa magannanu ciki farin ciki, faraha da basira, sai na ce bari na gudo nan.
So here we come, Allah ya dada daukaka nan site din

Anonymous

This site is surely great. One can and will never log off with a happy smile and being glad that he or she has been to kanoonline and the most of all you will leave this day by day getting more educated and gaining immensly from topics.

Ma'shallah  

MAG

Oh yes this is indeed a wonderful site... at least we now have a place to come and read and think in Hausa, and do the little help we can for our dear Naij.
Thanks all and goooood job!

Anonymous

I heard about kanoonline from a freind. At first instance I taught it was like other forums that its so full of beefs and masifi. When i surfed this site. I was blown by the way it was simply designed. A warm welcome and how topic that were being posted were very important. That chit chat room is also a mind blower. How they are indeed one big happy family. I couldnt help but smile. I would like to be a member. how do I go about the process?
Haza wassalam

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

Thanks to ummita for starting this welcome post to all our new visitors and guests on behalf of all the members of Kano Online Forum.

Thanks to Hamis Nasir, Anwar, Nas, MAG and Husna for all your kind words and Husna, you can become a member by simply clicking on the Register link on the top of the page (menu). You will then be asked to enter your name and e-mail, read the disclaimer, check on the I Agree link and click on the Register button at the bottom of that page....

Flash

Anonymous

I was just about to ask how do I join the group of members :D Thanks to Malam Salisu's infomation. Lallai this site dole ne ai ayi maganar ta, kuma aji a bakin jama'a. I heard it from some freinds: word of mouth so I decided to see for myself , if this is is worth talking about. I was speechless. Ubangiji Allah ka kara taimakawa

Anonymous

UBANGIJI ALLAH YA KARA BAKU SAA' UBANGIJI ALLAH YA DA'DA DAUKAKAKU. I am highly impressed with a unique site like this kada ma a am bato irin gaiyatar da su Hajiya Ummita sukayi mana. Wasu sites din in banda ma kora jama'a da yan bakin ciki ba abun da sukeyi. Admin ina ganin ya kamata a bar ma newcomers (wato irin mu kenan) dan notice yadda zamu zama members. Domin kuma ina son na zama members saboda yadda komai yake tafiya daidai.
May Allah continue to grant this site success.

aisab

ASSALAMMU ALAIKUM!

TUN BAYAN SHIGA TA WANNAN FORUM DIN I DID'T SAID ANY THING , I WAS JUST LOOKING AND WATCING, AMMA BAYAN NA GAMA NAZARI KAN WANNAN MAJALISA, I UNDERSTAND THAT,LALLAI WANNAN MAJALISAR ABIN ALFAHARI NE KASANCEWA PART OF IT.SO I CAN SAY THAT, NA YI FARIN CIKI DA ZAMA MEMBER A CIKIN TA.
I HOPE THAT THE FORUM WILL COUNTINUE LIKE A SAME FAMILY.I'AM GLAD KNOW I'AM HOME.
THANKS FOR ACEPTING ME AS MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY.
AISAB
hink b4 you follow!

aisab

ASSALAMMU ALAIKUM!

TUN BAYAN SHIGA TA WANNAN FORUM DIN I DID'T SAID A WORD, I WAS JUST READING, LOOKING AND WATCING, AMMA BAYAN NA GAMA NAZARI KAN WANNAN MAJALISA, I UNDERSTAND THAT,LALLAI WANNAN MAJALISAR ABIN ALFAHARI NE KASANCEWA PART OF IT.SO I CAN SAY THAT, NA YI FARIN CIKI DA ZAMA MEMBER A CIKIN TA.
I HOPE THAT THE FORUM WILL COUNTINUE LIKE A THIS,JUST LIKE A FAMILY.I'AM GLAD NOW I'AM HOME.
THANKS FOR ACEPTING ME AS MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY.
AISAB
hink b4 you follow!

Anonymous

I must say I'm really impress. I never knew this site existed thank God I now know. I believe as the other commentators said, the site is friendly and I hope to gain more from the members.

I will always log on kanoonline.

gogannaka

QuoteI must say I'm really impress. I never knew this site existed thank God I now know. I believe as the other commentators said, the site is friendly and I hope to gain more from the members.

I will always log on kanoonline.
You r highly welcome bro.

I bet you'll enjoy the site.
and please go register so u'll be a full time member not just a guest..
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ahmad2gng

i am here by name ahmad and i wanted to join a long time ago b'cos my brother is a super member or what do u call it his name is ibro2g. thank u but ther is some thin i dont understand they said to me i can change my password and i do not understand how to do it! . and also they said to me that i should try to be a full member and i dont know how to do it tooooooo i need a assist.and ofcos dont tell me to ask my brother b'cos he will not do it in time.

thank u
                                                          ahmad aliyu

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I have been here a couple of months ago and have no regrets joining. I hope some day some thing even more special will come out of this.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).