News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GIRMA YA FADI

Started by sa salati, September 27, 2004, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
Quote from: "dan kauye"
Still LMFAO@  how you continue to analyze my EVERY  sentence.
How else would you understand it if I don't break it down, kiddy? You don't look, act or behave that maturedly. Ko ba ka san yaro sai an gutsuttsura masa abinci yake iya taunawa ba? Muje zuwa. Bring on those pathetic responses of yours. You ask for it. I'll keep on haunting you till you fear opening this thread, and regret the day you exhumed it.

Lets play on, kiddy.

I see the responses are becoming shorter with every next post.Get to explaining this new transition,shook one.Not that you're worth the bullet or that you prompt  exert immediate annihilation BUT you shall continue to be shat upon,needless to reiterate.I'm a virulent thread to your e-existence,that much I know is true.For one,the new pace you  take detects nothing but fear to the nth degree.But nah-huh,you won't be left alone UNTIL you run out of those dry anecdotes and gimmicks. I juice responses dedicated to me, for ALL IT'S WORTH. This thread will not stop until I get atleast 3 pages.LMFAO!!!!

In the immortal words of Aaliyah, "that is where you messed up."  And yup,I'll say more with no guilt-strings attached.

For now though,until  you get some new shots to bring to the table, by ALL MEANS, sit down ,pour a cup of tea and spill it all over you.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Plus,I've got a million & one engagements...zzzzzzzzzz
Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Yeah, like searching the net for pictures and animations. *Yawn*

OOUCH

That's how much you get from D-K.
Play it by the book,not like a crook.Favourtism in this game won't get you anywhere,follower.# 1 & 2 are taken,you can't be 3,4,5 or 6.So,stay in ya lane for your own good.

HUSNAA

What is LMFAO? U guys seem to be throwing it at each other quite a lot!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

I see the responses are becoming shorter with every next post...bla bla bla..
It doesn't take much to respond to your pathetic drivel, does it? It is something a baby can do, even in a coma. So one need not exert him/herself.
QuoteThis thread will not stop until I get atleast 3 pages.LMFAO!!!!
Planning your exit time, are you? You ain?t going nowhere, three pages or no three pages. Kid, you used to sneak in and disappear for long periods. Now you?re trapped. Have you noticed how I forced you to stay on the forum from my very first post on this thread? You can?t run. You can?t hide. You can?t stop posting, or ppl would think you?ve chicken out. :P  Boy, are you ensnared. So, ba inda zaka. You must stay on the forum, ko ka ki, ko ka so.
Quoteby ALL MEANS, sit down ,pour a cup of tea and spill it all over you.
You are right. I do spill tea. From laughing at your juvenile gibberish. You provide me, and everyone here, a dose of daily tripe. So yes, I'll spill tea from laughing at you.

Quote from: "Husnaa"
What is LMFAO? U guys seem to be throwing it at each other quite a lot!!
I haven't used it even once. I remember quoting him when he used it. It's an internet parlance. It means "Laughing My (in this case dan kauye's) F******* A*** Off. So now we're gradually building up a picture of him. It is part of his busy schedule, when he says he has a lot to do :wink:  Let's see;

1.  Searching for pictures
2.  Searching for animations
3.  Constantly laughing his ffffffff a** off.

Yeah, we're having a glimpse of his daily routine.

Kiddy, lets play on.

dan kauye

Get into that science of sarcasm,Mr slow.

You are in the wrong profession.Acting shud have been more like it.I mean,like can you be real FOR ONCE? Damn! But see,lil man,the thing is:with Dan-Kauye,you cant act your way out these e-shakles I cast on you.It's bad enough that I stoop this low to address someone of your caliber.You shud  revel being in my presence here I shud charge you a fee.

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Yeah, we're having a glimpse of his daily routine..

Who are ''we''? ()You and who? Kid,it's just you.Are you scared? Depressed? Mad? Sad? Can't take the heat by yourself? Huh,I see you are seeking favortism from Husnaa.You already got the sympathy  of little minds like Goganbanza..Ain't it enough? Now this is one place where sarkin karfi yafi sarkin yawa!!

And those animations will keep coming.Don't hate the player,hate the game.

SHOOK ,YOU ARE!

And why do you keep adding ''bla '' to my posts? Doing so only adds to plethora of reasons I have to think you are stifled.No escape for you,scared one.The only thing blah on this site is YOU.Geddit?

Now lose sleep some ..

bakangizo

Can't take it, huh? How old are you? Seriously. A juvenile delinquent behaves more maturedly than you. Truth. Calling ppl names (i.e goganbanza) won't help you. Don't blow up. Your type normally end up with a premature heart condition. So don't start a fight you can't finish.

You can't run. You can't hide. You MUST stay and post in the forum. You are trapped.

kiddy kid, lets play on.

lionger

Hmm things certainly heated up since i last posted here. Two fighting...na wa, which kin cyber-war be dis??? Eniwe dan kauye it seems u've got ur punching bag back in full force  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :?

dan kauye

Quote from: "lionger"Hmm things certainly heated up since i last posted here. Two fighting...na wa, which kin cyber-war be dis??? Eniwe dan kauye it seems u've got ur punching bag back in full force  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :?

Yesssssir.Im back in full swing.I tell you,give these kids five minutes of fame & they want to take ya place.I'm to Bakan Gizo what lion is to antelope.He gets pounced  like the prey He  is.All for it
's worth.

Where have you been?

*~MuDa~*

You already got the sympathy  of little minds like Goganbanza..Ain't it enough? Now this is one place where sarkin karfi yafi sarkin yawa!!

Boy, hot punches coming ffrom both tytans, from my analysys, DK is quite good at throwing 'em punches right at BG's face but BG have a special strategy or returning them therefore keeping us all interesting.

But i gotta say this, Seriously DK ur loosin' it, honestly men, have it come down to this? You have openly insulted GNK online, Haba, i think u have taken it too far men, whatever the case may be.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"

You already got the sympathy  of little minds like Goganbanza..Ain't it enough? Now this is one place where sarkin karfi yafi sarkin yawa!!

Boy, hot punches coming ffrom both tytans, from my analysys, DK is quite good at throwing 'em punches right at BG's face but BG have a special strategy or returning them therefore keeping us all interesting.

But i gotta say this, Seriously DK ur loosin' it, honestly men, have it come down to this? You have openly insulted GNK online, Haba, i think u have taken it too far men, whatever the case may be.

LMFAO! And who  are you to put out the verdict? When every else fails,make it black & white.Maybe,just maybe you'll see Dan-Kauye in his light.Keep it cute.

*~MuDa~*

Who am i? I will tell u when am done. I didnt pass no verdict, i just stated out the blunder u committed on ur post out of anger, hate or wutever was bothering u, am pretty sure everybody out here will do d same. Most especially the admin could have you scrapped.

As for ur question,
- I am the person who introduced u to the site some few years back.

- I am the person who helped you registered.

- I am the person who taught you how to apply colors when html was still restricted.

- I'm the person who showed you the way.

- I'm a veteran who is a year older than you in the game.

- I'm the reason why you are here in the first place.

Dont think i'm using it as an advantage on you, i just thought it was wise thing to tell you. But you bit the hand that fed you. U own me some dont you?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

This thread is smoking. It will soon burst into flames guys.

Lets cool it Guys!!

Fateez

Hahahahahaha...Omigosh!!! where was i when this was happening?

and why has it stopped?? Come on! Fight! Fight!! Fight!!! Have both

of ya chickened out???

Ok now seriously, it's good to flush some beef outta ya systems once

in a while. Not to talk of entertaining for we da spectators  8)  8)  8).

But errrr, ya don't have to be all soooo heated up.

Where's Dan Kauye and Bakan ~ Gizo? Wud you shake hands n make up???  :-\  :-\
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: Fateez on January 06, 2007, 12:04:07 PM

Hahahahahaha...Omigosh!!! where was i when this was happening?

Where's Dan Kauye and Bakan ~ Gizo? Wud you shake hands n make up???  :-\  :-\

Barka da sallah. happy new yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope u had a good sabbatical. Lallai u havent been around for quite a while, har Muda ya bude wani filin dandalin finafinai na turanci, which is quite exciting... looking forward to seeing yr contributions there... I am about to watch memoirs of a geisha in another day or so...
lol yes wa'yan nan (BK da DK) sun zuba wa wannan thread din barkono. Its totally steaming!!!! BK is on leave he informed us of that in another thread 'make me laugh' but I think DK is seriously disheartened and has decided to take a self imposed break. Now and again he used to leko and koma without disturbing anyone, but he has stopped that even. Despite his protests that he and BK were only teasing each other, and all that, I think this is a little more serious than he would have us believe, otherwise he wouldnt just pack it in (for the meantime maybe). Anyway, na their own beef!! wetin consign me ne ma oh ho!!