News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SADDAM HUSSEIN EXECUTED TODAY

Started by HUSNAA, December 30, 2006, 12:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest33

Quote from: Muhsin on January 08, 2007, 12:33:59 PM
Quote from: guest33 on January 05, 2007, 06:54:50 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on January 04, 2007, 01:38:30 PM
Salam,

Well, to the main topic of the thread. I very much have lots to say, but eventually all have almost been said by forum elders and some newbies. Thats is great. Saddam dai Allah ya jikansa-Ameen. Whatsoever he had done while his breathing session in this planet. Only Allah can judge it accordingly. And only Him know where Sadam is presently is. But we Muslims are not happy about his execution due to American's intefrence. Death to her!

Despite all that have been said,I maybe would come with my deep insight in later time.
Thanks.

Will you have been happy if he had been executed without American interference?

Well, the answer is yes and no.

Please expand, do you think his crimes were worthy of the death penalty or not?

Muhsin

Mr Guest33, I'm a bit curious about such introgations. However, I have to first of all draw your attention to something i.e am not a judge. Not also in the profession. But, in my own shallow pespectives about the situation, I can flatly say his crime does deserve execution. Why?

Under his military regime, hundreds died. And by his commands in and outside his country. Eg In Kurdish & Shiites villages, his neigbouring countries-Kuwait and Iran, to mention but few. Can these be a reason?

Yeah, ???.Remember what Allah (SWT) says about killing an innocent person without a purpose...........can you recall that???
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

guest33

Quote from: Muhsin on January 09, 2007, 01:14:14 PM
Mr Guest33, I'm a bit curious about such introgations. However, I have to first of all draw your attention to something i.e am not a judge. Not also in the profession. But, in my own shallow pespectives about the situation, I can flatly say his crime does deserve execution. Why?

Under his military regime, hundreds died. And by his commands in and outside his country. Eg In Kurdish & Shiites villages, his neigbouring countries-Kuwait and Iran, to mention but few. Can these be a reason?

Yeah, ???.Remember what Allah (SWT) says about killing an innocent person without a purpose...........can you recall that???

Muhsin, whilst I do not believe that the US has any business in Iraq, I am not going to mourn a positive side effect of their invasion ie the execution of Saddam Hussein. Dictators who kill and torture with impunity deserve everything that they get. The world is not perfect so please get over your unhappiness already.

Muhsin

This isn't possible. Mr. Guest. You too, I urge you to have a second thought on this issue. Understand?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.