News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

UNBELIEVABLE

Started by alkanawi, January 15, 2007, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkanawi

Students given exam with answers  

The students will now sit a rescheduled exam paper
Students at an Aberdeen university were left bewildered when they were given an exam with the answers attached.
Dozens of final-year business students at Robert Gordon University (RGU) received a marker's version of the exam paper by mistake.

However, students alerted invigilators to the mistake and will sit a rescheduled exam.

An RGU spokeswoman told the BBC Scotland news website: "We have apologised to all students concerned."
BBC NEWS/SCOTLAND 11/1/07

What kind of business managers are we training? they cant even grab an opportunity when placed in their hands,literaly speaking.
"corgito ergo sum"

HUSNAA

Quote from: alkanawi on January 15, 2007, 08:31:25 AM
Students given exam with answers  

What kind of business managers are we training? they cant even grab an opportunity when placed in their hands,literaly speaking.

Lol who said that?
Do you mean to say that the students were idiots to have alerted the examiners about the cookup? That is not an opportunity to be grabbed believe me! I certainly would alert an examiner if I was in the same situation, because I think there is a lot to be proud of to know that one achieves something honestly and through hard work. It boosts one's self respect for one's self, as well as one's confidence in one's abilities to tackle other things that might pose a challenge. If one went ahead and cheated, then one establishes a terrible precedence for one's self.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

lionger

Quote from: alkanawi on January 15, 2007, 08:31:25 AM

Ethical business leaders, perhaps?