News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Gr8 Football...Gunners Style

Started by neozizo, January 23, 2007, 08:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neozizo

For lovers of good football.
Let discus all things anti-satanic(reddevilish),anti-Morinho and the exploits of the greatest club in Europe....Arsenal
starting ofcourse with the sweet and dramatic defeat of Man U at Emirates Stadium...as well as Old Trafford this season.

neozizo

Arsenal reached their first League Cup Final in 14 years with a fraught, frantic 3-1 win over Tottenham at Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night.
Its ArsenalV Chelsea on 25th of Fedzz @ Cardiff Mill. Stadium,
Wenger has promised to field his promising young team against Morinho's money bags.
Hope this gamble will pay

gogannaka

LOL...They drew with m'boro  :P to faithfully regain their stand at the 'not 1st,not 2nd.....but 4th position  :P. Dont worry in 4 to 5 years they can clinch the second position.
Sai masu kudi
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: neozizo on January 23, 2007, 08:41:32 PM

...and the exploits of the greatest club in Europe....Arsenal
Since when has Arse become the greatest club in the world? ;D They are not even the best in London. I agree though that they play good football. The expression "Greatest in the world" is reseved for teams like AC Milan, Ral Madrid and one or two others.

neozizo

Quote from: gogannakaLOL...They drew with m'boro   to faithfully regain their stand at the 'not 1st,not 2nd.....but 4th position  . Dont worry in 4 to 5 years they can clinch the second position.
Sai masu kudi
Arsenal's presnt standing on the league table i asure is temporary,anyway Arsenal beat the 1st & 3rd teams 2wce this season as well as giving the 2nd a very good game for its 'money's' worth.LOL...not worried at all,on the contrary in 2-3 yrs time(not 4 or 5) its the money bags should be worried.
Quote from: Bakan~GizoSince when has Arse become the greatest club in the world?  They are not even the best in London. I agree though that they play good football. The expression "Greatest in the world" is reseved for teams like AC Milan, Ral Madrid and one or two others.
Hey BG,glad u poped in.AC n Madrid are "Greatest in the world" only in history books.
Lest i forget...what happened in Italy recently is a shame..jus cos italian fans suffer terrible games doesnt mean they should take it out on a poor policeman...
i recommend therapy...and ofcoure 1yr of watching better quality footbal ...gunners style!!

bakangizo

QuoteHey BG,glad u poped in.AC n Madrid are "Greatest in the world" only in history books.
Lest i forget...what happened in Italy recently is a shame..jus cos italian fans suffer terrible games doesnt mean they should take it out on a poor policeman...
i recommend therapy...and ofcoure 1yr of watching better quality footbal ...gunners style!!
Hmnn. A typical "small club" fan. ;) How does a club go into history books? You acheive greatness first. Just wait small, eh? Your time may come.

gogannaka

Zizo ina kake ne?
Ina ta neman ka muyi zancen wasan ku da PSV.
Henry ya mutu alh. :P

neozizo

Quote from: Bakan~GizoHmnn. A typical "small club" fan. ;)How does a club go into history books? You acheive greatness first. Just wait small, eh? Your time may come.
LOL.To na ji...Allah Yayi mana Tsawon rai

Quote from: gogannakaZizo ina kake ne?
Ina ta neman ka muyi zancen wasan ku da PSV.
Henry ya mutu alh.  :P
Unfortunately(or is it fortunately)I didnt watch the match.but i heard PSV played obscenely defensive football.They were originally aiming for a draw but they got their goal so they decided to set camp in their half.This obviously had a frustratung effect on the gunners.Henry like every Great player has his bad days and good days....so ineednt say more
Actualy opposing sides have realized that the way to get the better of Arsenal is to play defensive right from mid-field as well as clogging up their penalty area.
When you attempt to play attacking football..thats when you end up being gunned down
Wenger has been bemoaning this fact right from the beginning of this season but I can't understand why he hasn't come up with a suitable solution

On that controversial Carling cup final....
Well I thought the young guns held up very well against the senior side of CFC- they showed skill,confidence and resilience but the all important ingredient of experience was missing and this was very telling.
CFC appropriately capitalized on this short-coming (honestly I didn't xpect any thing less from them) and won the trophy. Though I was bit amused @ how they treated their victory as they wud winning the Champions league.
The carling cup, I might add, was initially inaugurated with the lower division teams in mind-it was meant to be an avenue for them to get some glory(as well as cash of course) and customarily, 'top-flight' teams only fielded young talent or their reserve sides for the competition....as opposed to how CFC treated it as a 'do or die' affair.
I was hugely disappointed @ how the Young guns let frustration get the batter of them and acting they way they did, very uncharacteristic of arsenal players
...So y'll shud watch out for when next CrazyFofCash will meet Big Guns on a more level playin ground....

gogannaka

To what happened against Blackburn rovers?
That bennie Mccarthie goal was superb o!  :o

The kind dribble he dribbled that defender  :P who was it ma?

GUNNERS GOING DOWN

lionger

Quote from: gogannaka on March 02, 2007, 10:48:49 PM
To what happened against Blackburn rovers?
That bennie Mccarthie goal was superb o!  :o

The kind dribble he dribbled that defender  :P who was it ma?

GUNNERS GOING DOWN

The defender was Senderos. What was Wenger thinking putting Senderos at RB?? The dude is a CB and has no pace. When I saw him up against Mccarthy on the left flank I knew it was all over for Arsenal.

As for today's game against PSV; it doesn't look good for Arsenal either; four starters out thru injury (as usual).

neozizo

Sanderos is also bad at the central defensive position. He has caused Arsenal too many games this season
The last two weeks have been very terrible for the Gunners.
Accumulation of frequent injuries of key players and congested match calendar had a toll on the team
Arsenal is lacking a couple of experienced world class players-an experienced central defender and a top class finisher...
Arsene Wenger is beginning to sound like a broken record after every defeat talking about 'we had the chances to score a second goal..........They were only dangerous on counter-attacking or on set-pieces..... We lack a little bit of sharpness, and of course I feel as well we lacked a bit of quality.......'etc etc
Whats this business about the English FA giving Arsene a though time?
One conspiracy theory has it that he is being punished for fielding too few Englishmen in his 1st team (cant blame him can you? Englishmen cant play footie)
My personal opinion of his recent reactions and utterances are a bad case of nade taburmar kunya da bori
Here is a bit of news that might interest u gogannaka,
Henry is out for the rest of this season (3 months)

gogannaka

Quote from: neozizo on March 09, 2007, 09:02:55 PM
Here is a bit of news that might interest u gogannaka,
Henry is out for the rest of this season (3 months)

That is sad.But i can see Adebayo i doing well,He just cant get the net too much.
Their match against PSV was a very good match,i'd say the best of the 2nd round.
Wenger should'nt have substituted Baptista.Even though he missed many chances
i'm sure the goal would have come had he stayed longer.Maybe Wenger just wanted
to give the fans the 'HENRY' they've been shouting for.
Man of the match was definately HLEB.

Sorry sha,twas one hell of a match.

ajingi

Gnaka,
I really understand, that u are gunners fan..... ajingi is back... ;D
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

neozizo

salaam evr1
Iv found my voice.
Alot has happend since i was last here in the world of soccer, especially for the gunners
Undoubtedly our worst season in ages..
but it was a good experience..i hope we can learn and build on it.

Arsenal V Chelsea
fair game.typical arsenal good football but no goals.
cant wait for our top goalgetrs return.

really have to hand it to jose and his boys
the last 20-25 minutes should their extraordinary resiliant and dertermined character(this adequately makes up for what they lack in skills n talent)
Essien was superb so a Kallou,terry
at a point i as actually rooting for them(as long as they didnt score a 2ng gaol ofcourse)
Shame how we dashed their title hopes...they had to learn,money or no,u dont win always in the EPL.
ManU and chelsea crashed out of the UCL.story 4 anoda time

Hey Bakan~Gizo.
muna tare a finals.up AC Milan

jewel(abdulgee22)

Barau: ah kai, naji wai MAN UTD sun chi Premeirship.

Sallau: ah haba? amma ina Arsenal har da sabuwar stadium in nasu?

Barau:   Ai wanda ya iya, ya huta.
            Kuma Naji ance wanna bindigar daya ke tambarin rigar su, shi Arsen Wenger yayi amfani dashi
            ya harbe duk yan wasan na shi. Amma wanan dogon yaron nan, bafaranshe ya gudu italy, kafin
            a fara harbe harben.
Sallau: Ashe dai MAN U babu dama.

Barau: Ah ai mallam Arsenal ta sallamar wa MAN U, chelsea kuma an nuna mata Premiership sai MAN U, ai abin ba saka doguwar coat bane ba kuma daura laktai ha ha ha ha ha ha.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.