News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Gr8 Football...Gunners Style

Started by neozizo, January 23, 2007, 08:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: ajingi on May 07, 2007, 05:27:17 PM
Gnaka,
I really understand, that u are gunners fan..... ajingi is back... ;D

LOL,Ajingi ina ka shiga ne? Cement ko?
WELCOME back....FYI i am not an arsenal fan ko kadan.I pity their coach dai cause he seems to catch a fever during each match nowadays.I respect him alot also for coping with a 'not too spending type' board.

I heard that his pal in the board(the person keeping Arsene at the club) has quit the Job  :-[

It seems like i am drifting towards Man U now.Men those guys play good football (except that AC milan Match)

Zizo i hope liverpool will win the championship  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Allah Sarki! Su Arsenal kuma shikenan. An gama yawo. Dama Henry shine ransu. Saura Wenger shima ya gudu. The premiership is now a two-horse race (Manure and Chelski), though in all honesty Arse have not been real contenders for the past 2/3 seasons.

neozizo

Quote from: 'Bakan~Gizo'Allah Sarki! Su Arsenal kuma shikenan. An gama yawo. Dama Henry shine ransu. Saura Wenger shima ya gudu. The premiership is now a two-horse race (Manure and Chelski), though in all honesty Arse have not been real contenders for the past 2/3 seasons.
Geuss you have 2 eat ur words(gr8 avatar).

Found my voice again.
What u'all think of the gr8 form the gunners are in now?
Morinhos gone :( :'( :'(
only regret is arsene never got to defeat him in a premiership match....came close 2 breaking his unbeaten @ home record though.

Wishing all ARSENAL fans an explosive season....
we're bask!!

bakangizo

Quote from: neozizo on September 30, 2007, 04:55:38 PM
Quote from: 'Bakan~Gizo'Allah Sarki! Su Arsenal kuma shikenan. An gama yawo. Dama Henry shine ransu. Saura Wenger shima ya gudu. The premiership is now a two-horse race (Manure and Chelski), though in all honesty Arse have not been real contenders for the past 2/3 seasons.
Geuss you have 2 eat ur words(gr8 avatar).

Found my voice again.
What u'all think of the gr8 form the gunners are in now?
Morinhos gone :( :'( :'(
only regret is arsene never got to defeat him in a premiership match....came close 2 breaking his unbeaten @ home record though.

Wishing all ARSENAL fans an explosive season....
we're bask!!
I admit, I eat my words.  ;D They've certainly surprised even themselves! But I can't help feeling it won't last long. They would crumble. I may be wrong but that's my feeling. Kasan ance tashin farko, kare yafi mota gudu ;D

Nuruddeen

It seems like i am drifting towards Man U now.Men those guys play good football (except that AC milan Match)

Zizo i hope liverpool will win the championship 

:)
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

gogannaka

Yeah,with the 8-0 thrashing of Besiktas and a wonderful performance at the event,it would be good if Liverpool win the league.

neozizo

Haba guys.
they did well in just 1 match and already u tip them favorites 2 win europe and the league.
man u and Arsenal hav top forms though i must admit liverpool's line-up looks better  (.........on paper @ least)

how about that arsenal man u game?

sadiq

Even if they (the gunners) go the whole season without a trophy (mind you i said if,and only if), believe it or not they have played (and are still playing) the most entertaining football than any other team in the world. I always had a little problem with the players he (Wenger) fields, but he has really proved me wrong this season. Even his second team is, without doubt, qaulitative enough to take on the first teams of Man Utd, Chelsea and their likes. 
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

gogannaka

They've shown that Arsenal could survive without Henry.

bakangizo

You're, but I don't like the way Fabregas was always shooting up his mouth on the issue. He was always mentioning it. It's like he has something against Henry.

sadiq

Maybe he has better reasons for saying that. He, im sure, is a very much cool headed guy than Henry. So if there's anyone with a problem,i can bet it'll surely be Henry and not the young spaniard.
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

lionger

Arsenal are certainly in good form, and keeping up with the standards of their 'nivincible' predecessors at this stage of the season. Here are some stats that I've culled from another forum:

After 25 games 2007/8 v 2003/4 (invicibles)

After 25 games
2007/8 p26 w19 d6 L1 f54 a18 gd36 pts63
2003/4 p26 w19 d7 L0 f51 a16 gd35 pts64

Last 12 games run-in
2003/4 p12 w7 d5 L0 f22 a09 gd13 pts26 {from 36}

Total
2003/4 p38 w26 d12 L0 f73 a26 gd47 pts90

After 26 games:
2007/8 adebayor 19 league goals (21 all comps)
2007/8 fabregas .7 league goals (12 all comps)
2007/8 rosicky....6 league goals (_7 all comps)
2007/8 v persie...5 league goals (_7 all comps)
2007/8 eduardo...4 league goals (11 all comps)
gallas & flamini each have 3
hleb 2
bendtner 1, Kolo 1, Senderos 2 and Diaby 1.

After 26 games:
2003/4 henry ...19 league goals (24 all comps)
2003/4 Pires ....8 league goals (11 all comps}
2003/4 ljungberg.4 league goals (_7 all comps}
2003/4 bergkamp .3 league goals (_4 all comps}

neozizo

This shows consistency and on the part of Arsene!

neozizo

FA Cup, Round 5:
ManU 4
Arsenal 0
no comment for now.

sai mun hadu a charity sheild.
.....tell kaka n co 2 b ware

bakangizo

Mallam zizo, ashe dai kana nan. FYI, Kaka n co. have nothing to beware of ;D Haba, it is 'only' arsenal. I know its football, but honestly no one at Milan is losing sleep over this game.