News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

FREE MASTERS PROGRAMS IN SWEDEN FOR FOREIGNERS

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), November 12, 2006, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel(abdulgee22)

MY PPL , HP U R ALL,

PLZ I WANT TO TELL THOSE OF U WHO WANT TO STUDY A MASTERS PROGRAM (in english) IN VARIOUS FEILDS OF YOUR CHIOCE,
CAN APPLY TO MOST OF THE UNIVERSITIES IN "SWEDEN". PLZ IF U CAN SPREAD THIS NEWS ALONG TO ALL YOUNG GRADUATES .....I MEAN CLOSE FRIENDS , NEIGHBOURS .... FAMILY FRIENDS AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME TO SWEDEN TO STUDY.

www.studyinsweden.se

1. STUDIES IN SWEDEN IS "FREE" EVEN FOR U AS A FOREING STUDENTS, BECUS THERE ARE INDIAN, PAKISTANIS AND CHINESSE AND OTHER PPL FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA BENEFITING FROM THIS PACKAGE , SO I THINK IS GOOD FOR OUR PPL TOO TO GET A SHARE. ABI???

2. THERE ARE A LOT A GOOD COURSES HERE THAT STUDENTS CAN BENEFIT FROM ... INFOR TECH, ENG, MANAGEMENT AND ALL THE STUFFS.

I WILL RECOMMEND "CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECH" IS THE BEST TECH UNI FOR THOSE MORE INTRESTED IN TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT. AND ALSO THE OTER UNIS ARE GOOD TOO.

APPLICATION STARTS NOW IN NOVEMBER2006 AND CLOSES IN JANUARY 2007, SO THOSE PPL INTRESTED, TRY TO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SO PLZ TRY TO USE THIS OPPURTUNIY BECUS THE SWEDEN RECENTLY HAD A CHANGE IN GOVERNMENT AND THE NEW GOVERNMENT IS TRYIN TO INTRODUCE "TUITION FEES".

FOR MORE INFRO ....... IF I CAN HELP ...MY email add is jgewel@yahoo.com and my fone number is +467305908442.

Baban Ummitta....................

N.B............hey UMMITTA send her love to all u folks out there.

cheers
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

bakangizo

admin

jewel(abdulgee22),

Thanks for this post. I hope many of our visitors will give it a try or send it to other people.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Muhsin

Thanks for the post. I hope the package isn't gonna expire up to our graduation time.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

precious

I am looking for a masters programme.But I want it online,is that possible?

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "precious"I am looking for a masters programme.But I want it online,is that possible?

check the sites, i think u might find a few......
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Dante

Thats interesting. These days is like every country likes to have African students.

Bilyaminu

Honestly I'm pleased to read your post. May Allah continue to bless you and family.
etrayal