News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Confused

Started by alkanawi, February 01, 2007, 06:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: precious on February 28, 2007, 02:36:40 PM
Wallah kuka ije min kwaryar sisin gwal din nan kaf zan kwashe labarin na hidi(fadi).Kuma idan na hidi na san sai kun karo wasu koren ma cike da lu'lu' da daiman dan mamaki.
Oya! ku ije ku sha labari.
Mhmmmm hadda su "roko", roko dai haramun ne ;D

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2007, 01:27:53 PM
Only guessing the other!
But I'm sure its not GGNK. kama Hanyar su ahem ahem.... well I wont say anymore!!! Let hafsy do the egg breaking!!
Honestly, I wanted to break the egg....some party pooper spoilt it all. Tunda tace she knows, shikenan ta gaya muku. Nayi  :-X

Quote from: alkanawi on February 28, 2007, 12:32:25 AM
.............eqn 1
Now assuming eqn 2 equals "white flag" or truce, and
Taking eqn 1 as the threat it appears to be,
Then substituting eqn........2 in to "Dis pesin"
we can safely extrapolate that one of the unknowns ( x) is now known 8) Q.e.d
mhm mhmm mhmm wai! Wasu har da yar Mathematics all for the sole purpose of "son jin kwaf"!! Ayi dai an hankali

As I can see some people are becoming impatient, ;D so to save them the hassle. Here is a little hint. They are all kanoonline members. One of them has been here for a long time & the other has been here not for a lenthy period though. If you read carefully through threads, it will become very clear and plain as the nose on your face: zakuga the guy is always supporting the girl or vice versa in comments, kuma zakuga they always like sharing private jokes. Sun maida mu blind mice suna ta mana Love one tin-tin.!!

Anyway Husna, PM me and tell me who you suspecting, nima I will tell you and even provide evidence ;) before I make the ultimate revelation but if you are not so sure yourself, to zan gaya muku. Bakina na kaikayi ;D

Oh my God! Jama'ah, we shouldnt put our feets up, have we all forgotten the issue at stake? A nemo ma Alkanawi "Mrs" fa, kada muzo daga baya muna damunsani. If he had asked me ko, all I would have requested was a written prospectus of himself, ensuring he sold himself to the best of his ability, ya wasa kansa sosai, & give me 7days if I dont produce him one fine damsel, kuma wife material, mai ilimi addini da boko. Sai dai bani aka tambaya ba. Kada ace nayi aikin "na who send you". Ku kuma kun tsaya kuna ma bawan Allah wasa da hankali >:(

What you see is what you get[/b]

Fateez

Hafsy na wa o! Dis kind investigative journalism? a gaishe ki

U really like to keep everyone in suspense. Haka ma last time

da kika zo you made us vote I want to know dinnan kuma

har yau ma ba ki yi confirming ba. Kuma kika sa Ihsan baiwar

Allah ta zo tayi confessing ko ita ce ma ko ba ita ba ce ba oho.

Hehe, anyways, lemme check all these new comers sef........ 8)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on February 28, 2007, 11:57:02 PM

Anyway Husna, PM me and tell me who you suspecting, nima I will tell you and even provide evidence ;) before I make the ultimate revelation but if you are not so sure yourself, to zan gaya muku. Bakina na kaikayi ;D

Actually I am retracting. I am quite wrong (maybe). I was suspecting a one directional open ended love triangle: She fancies him, he fancies 'someone', 'someone' doesnt have a clue what's happening around the place ;D.... and so they all lived happily ever after!! lol ;D.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

kitkat

ALLRIGHT I ADMIT!!

>:(I cant take it any more. Hafsy if this relationship doesnt survive your  persistent noseyness and shiga sharo ba shanu the curse of paparazzi will surely haunt you forever. HABA. Ina kuke so mu sa kanmu ne!!!

Im not saying anything about the poor girl here and i hope you have the decency to leave it at this.
Kema kuma wallahi sai na fada.......

HUSNAA

Lol so it is Kitkat!!  :o Who is the other half I wonder? Twix? ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Fateez

Quote from: kitkat on March 05, 2007, 12:01:21 PM
ALLRIGHT I ADMIT!!

>:(I cant take it any more. Hafsy if this relationship doesnt survive your  persistent noseyness and shiga sharo ba shanu the curse of paparazzi will surely haunt you forever. HABA. Ina kuke so mu sa kanmu ne!!!

Im not saying anything about the poor girl here and i hope you have the decency to leave it at this.
Kema kuma wallahi sai na fada.......

:o :o That was brave! Hehe, Allah sarki. Hope u owned up because

u wanted to and not because of da pressure exerted on you by our

dear sister, Hafsy. Now that Kitkat has confessed, it all makes sense.

It's really quite obvious (for me at least). I'm almost 100% sure of who

da girl is. But Kitkat since you dont want it out, i'll just hush  :-X  :-X  :-X 

Allah ya sanya Alheri!  :)  :)  :)  :)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

precious

This must be one HOT relationship.It sooo juicy it brought Kitty Kat out of his own hiding place.Oh somebody do please tell us.
Kai kuma Hafcy,ina paying for services(and mind you clean services )ya zama bara.Ba kudi kike sawa kike sayan Ovation da sauran su ba dan ki ga latest....?

gogannaka

Duniya kenan.
Shine alkanawai da zai min sharri.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

alkanawi

Quote from: gogannaka on March 13, 2007, 07:24:27 PM
Duniya kenan.
Shine alkanawai da zai min sharri.

lol
no vex.That result was borne out of a meticulous scientific process, using integral calculus and Pythagorean anlysis.We also used a complex Fischer-Trops method to synthesise different scenarios and outcomes using numerous variables and inputs.However i must admit that some of the parameters employed were not under ideal conditions therefore the erroneous result.
More research funding is needed to continue please ;D
"corgito ergo sum"

alkanawi

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on February 28, 2007, 11:57:02 PM
Oh my God! Jama'ah, we shouldnt put our feets up, have we all forgotten the issue at stake? A nemo ma Alkanawi "Mrs" fa, kada muzo daga baya muna damunsani. If he had asked me ko, all I would have requested was a written prospectus of himself, ensuring he sold himself to the best of his ability, ya wasa kansa sosai, & give me 7days if I dont produce him one fine damsel, kuma wife material, mai ilimi addini da boko. Sai dai bani aka tambaya ba. Kada ace nayi aikin "na who send you". Ku kuma kun tsaya kuna ma bawan Allah wasa da hankali >:([/color]
Na only God fit reward u Hfcy.
Just specify the kind of prospectus
How many copies d'u want?
colored?
with pictures?if yes passport or full
double spacing or 1.5?
spiral binding or glue?

Am i sounding lyke prophet Musa's ppl with the cow issue?
"corgito ergo sum"

Fateez

Hehe, Alkanawi take it easy. You said u were looking for a

hat trick ko? to yaya za'ayi kenan, ni dai na san mutanen

su Hafsy ba sa sharing. They have voted "NO" to polygamy.

Sai a bi su a hankali.

alkanawi

nobody cares about me :( :( :( :(
"corgito ergo sum"

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment