News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 23, 2007, 12:18:50 PM
It means hajiya is soliciting for business from mufimcee. Cos I can't remember seeing where the said 'client' hired her for legal services.
Abi u need to 'see' the client hire my services? Na so every person de do when dem de look for attorney general? :P

Quote from: Bayya linkbeg, softly on the grammar now.
Me I no too understand this legal English.
Come, wetin you mean, Hajiya?

Lol u no say, if I dont talk like a disjointed parrot,  how I  go keep my lawyer job ne?...... ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Dan BornoMotion seconded by 2/3 majority of the house
The honorable speaker of the forum constitutes the two thirds majority by the presence of his honorable bulk alone ko DB? Cabdi ina za ka kai wannan kibar haka? ;D ;D

Oh talking of due procedure... might I remind the honorable speaker of the forum that if the due course of laid down laws and procedures must be followed, that we start with his honorable self. I do recall the honorable speaker changing his avatar TWICE, with the regal Al Kanemi making it his THIRD to date.. I do not however recall ANY DUE NOTICE given ANYWHERE within the BODY of the FORA to indicate an intention to a change of avatar, at any foreseeable future, AT ALL.
Therefore the honorable speaker should with immediate effect withdraw all motions to the effect that a declaration must be effected before any change of avatar or username is implemented. Munki wayon..  :P

Quote from: Mumceeif for some unkown reason ppl prefer to call me Mufi over Mumcee, hey that is fine with me.As for the confusion i'm sorry for that
but that is it from me on this issue. Grin Grin Grin

lol Mumcee my client, that is too serious an answer to give. Shi yasa, na ce leave the talking to me.. yr attorney general ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Mumcee on September 23, 2007, 05:04:46 PM
.....if for some unkown reason ppl prefer to call me Mufi over Mumcee, hey that is fine with me. ;) ;)

As for the confusion i'm sorry for that
but that is it from me on this issue. ;D ;D ;D

After the Honourable House has painstakingly go through your
above submission and your obedience to do away with your
Attorney at Law, this Honourable House by 2/3 Majority has
decided to withdraw all matters relating to your change of
username/forum name forthwith.  And by so being obedient
to the House, the House wishes to inform you that you have
been awarded a Honorary Title of "Doctor of Peace".  However,
any attempt to involve your Attorney in any procedures of this
house will lead to the immediate withdrawal of this honorary
title vested on your humble self.

Mumcee as from now on will be officially and otherwise known
and be called MUMCEE, all other correspondences should remain
same.  NOTICE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ALL.

SIGNED
Hon. Speaker

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 24, 2007, 12:07:35 AM
The honorable speaker of the forum constitutes the two thirds majority by the presence of his honorable bulk alone ko DB? Cabdi ina za ka kai wannan kibar haka? ;D ;D

You were unaware of our meeting with all other Hon. Members
outside the Chabers, I am only a spokesperson. Remember
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

My petition, about to be sent to the Honorable House for ajducation, to wit; "The said wilful and sudden change of username by a member had caused irreparable, and lasting psychological damage to us...", hereby stands withdrawn.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 24, 2007, 09:03:14 AM
.....if for some unkown reason ppl prefer to call me Mufi over Mumcee, hey that is fine with me. ;) ;)

As for the confusion i'm sorry for that
but that is it from me on this issue. ;D ;D ;D

After the Honourable House has painstakingly go through your
above submission and your obedience to do away with your
Attorney at Law, this Honourable House by 2/3 Majority has
decided to withdraw all matters relating to your change of
username/forum name forthwith.  And by so being obedient
to the House, the House wishes to inform you that you have
been awarded a Honorary Title of "Doctor of Peace".  However,
any attempt to involve your Attorney in any procedures of this
house will lead to the immediate withdrawal of this honorary
title vested on your humble self.

Mumcee as from now on will be officially and otherwise known
and be called MUMCEE, all other correspondences should remain
same.  NOTICE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ALL.

SIGNED
Hon. Speaker

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 24, 2007, 12:07:35 AM

You were unaware of our meeting with all other Hon. Members
outside the Chambers, I am only a spokesperson. Remember
I am still in the PAID service of my client, Mumcee, and as such hereby take the opportunity of bringing to the notice of the Honorable speaker that my client is NOT at liberty to accept the honorary bribe of Dr of Peace. My client has always been a peaceful person and cannot be enticed with something that already belongs to her.
Also I am declaring your concessions a victory on behalf of my client..... we've won our case  ;)

Quote from: BKGMy petition, about to be sent to the Honorable House for ajducation, to wit; "The said wilful and sudden change of username by a member had caused irreparable, and lasting psychological damage to us...", hereby stands withdrawn.

This is an additional victory for us!!!!  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

No be victory. It was a concession on my part to the decision of the house, as contained on the notice given by the honorable speaker (who appoint am sef?)

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Ooops :-X Da Allah yi hakuri. Slip of tongue(ko keyboard) ne. Sai ka yi!!

*~MuDa~*

Ba wani mallam kana sane, do not blame the keyboard for running your mouth!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

*~MuDa~*

Do you know that your avatar is scary????
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Rabu da shi Muda, even the one he replaced
with this one is only propagating cin zali da
mugunta  ;D  ;D

bakangizo

What are you trying to imply? ;D  And to borrow your language DB, sa idawa sun matsa min a kan avatar din nan. I think I will change it.

ummita

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 12, 2007, 07:46:01 PM
Quote from: ummita on September 12, 2007, 01:47:23 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
Second in line is Ummita. Ummita sounds fierce from her posts, but she is a genuinely friendly person (I found that out on good authority, but I wont reveal my source).
Complete fallacy!! but.....mhmmmm, my dear..........Na you sabi..... ;D
Total fallacy ko? So u are saying you aint a friendly soul??

Precisely!..............yet it mayb too unorthodox 4 ur likin............so my dear, keep off my limits.....(she laffs) & do not attempt to step up on my turfs again.....cus I havnt been on urs nor anybdy's.....& that *I found out, or some1 told me stuff*...........na wuna sabi.......(she laffs).........Take time wo!.....or I will set my lil baby on u cus he's juss had his first tooth & he bites like hell.(she laffs)............

And sweerryyy.....if u no hear word.....wata rana sei kinjeh ki kwakwaloh abindah bazaki iya daukah ba ai........ ;D

Anyway na gama fadan....(she laffs).....Ya kike? Ya azunmi? Ya Eid preparations?..........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

Ummita sounds fierce from her posts, but she is a genuinely friendly person (I found that out on good authority, but I wont reveal my source).

check this out, we have to agree with the above submission.

Quote from: ummita on October 09, 2007, 05:12:06 PM
keep off my limits.....(she laffs)
& do not attempt to step up on my turfs again.....
cus I havnt been on urs nor anybdy's.....& that
*I found out, or some1 told me stuff*...........
na wuna sabi.......(she laffs).........
Take time wo!.....
or I will set my lil baby on u cus he's juss had his first tooth & he bites like hell.(she laffs)............
And sweerryyy.....if u no hear word.....wata rana sei kinjeh ki kwakwaloh abindah bazaki iya daukah ba ai........ ;D

Wai Ummita, sofrey sofrey mana

ummita

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 10, 2007, 08:47:15 PM
Ummita sounds fierce from her posts, but she is a genuinely friendly person (I found that out on good authority, but I wont reveal my source).

check this out, we have to agree with the above submission.
Dan-Maiduguri, why do u juss hav 2 spoil my flow ne ai?(she laffs). Those comments had a purpose to confirm Husna's prejudicial comments on her avatar readings on me. To make it more revealing & easier 4 her, I conformed to her statements to adverse that prejudice more effectively, which of course, only caused confusion (thanks 2 u) now she wont back down & accept that its incorrect!!! Dan-Borno, ka bata komai :'( :'( :'(...........

Apparently,....am juss playin up her mind.......meh & d chick is cool......

But still...... her avatar observance on me is totally is off beam......
You ppl can carry on...........

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!