News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkanawi

Hajia are u a shrink?
kin sa M ta ruga ta yiwo Av(have to admit looks good in a buzu sort of way ;D)
seriously i will advocate a boycott of your postings till u post u'r own av.Kin labe sai more mutane kike yi.Amma ni dai ina da problem da na dan barno,I dont know which is which the one on top or the one under ;D
"corgito ergo sum"

Dan-Borno

Quote from: alkanawi on February 22, 2007, 08:00:18 AM
Amma ni dai ina da problem da na dan barno,I dont know which is which the one on top or the one under ;D

Wai Alkanawi ko dai kai na kasa wajen niman aure na dinne?

Upon all these Avatars, the buzaye's & Co. Plus those who are ebin apraid to paste their Avatar because of reasons best known to themselves, it is only me Dan-Borno of all that you are habin froblem?  Don Allah kayi min sassauci mana.

To ai kai ma there is  ?   on yours. WHere is your Avatar?

If we will boycott Aunty Husna's, you will be her 2i/c.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alkanawi

ai yanzu ka zama .............duban gefe da gefe...... surukin mu. A yafe ni.Kasan ba mu kwarance ba a takanolaji bare in yi zabi in lika.Ka ga yanda M ta fita a dari ta je neman av?Da dai za ka gaya min yanda kuke samo wa da ba haka ba
"corgito ergo sum"

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Instead I see a sulky downcast looking female pouting.

Hehe, u like totally described Kiera Knightley there!!! Gosh!!

That means i can model for Chanel!!! Woohooo!!!  :D ;) 8)

Coco Mademoiselle here i come!!!

Right....ummm...Back to reality.... ???

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: precious on February 17, 2007, 10:36:28 PM

The colors Fateez and Muda use give me a headache.I dont think my brain can stand such shocking pink and green on my computer screen.I always enjoyed reading Fateez's posts before the "pink" started.Now I actually just skip and tell myself I'll read them later.

Pwecious doesn't like me anymore......................

:'(    :'(    :'(    :'(    :'(    :'(    :'(    :'(    :'(    :'(
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 22, 2007, 05:15:51 AM

Sometimes when we choose avatars we are unconsciously trying to send a message to ppl of what we feel we are or would like to be. That is when u have ppl having really powerful avatars. On the other hand, ppl who choose simple avatars like GGNK for example are almost trying to hide who they really are. I really dont know about when it is an object like bakan gizo's who has a shield as an avatar.

This is so true HUSNAA. When i chose my avatar a long loong looooong time ago i didn't have anything in mind. I was just like "oh da lady with a tagumi, that wud work". But now that you mentioned it, i think there's a lot going on with da avatar: A few possibilities:

• Deeply ~ Depression :: Now hold it right there! Don't start getting any ideas. I am so NOT depressed! (Not that there's anything wrong with depressed people). Da connection with this is part of what i do in life is helping people that suffer from depression, PTSD, Anxiety & Psychosis get back on their feet again. In other words, I put a smile on da faces of people that desperately need it. So in this case the avatar worked as a psychic vision cos when i chose it, i had no idea mental health issues wud be part of my life.

• Superficially ~ Vanity :: If you look closely, da lady in da picture might be holding something in her hand left hand. For all we know, it could be a piece of facial cotton wool. there could also be a bottle of Facial Cleanser on her other hand. Yeah, maybe she's just cleansing da make up off her face after a long day's work. she's closing her eyes in order to prevent da Aluminium Chlorohydrate contained in da cleanser from rendering her blind...

• The Artist :: HEhe, am I da only one dat noticed the letters "RKA" at da bottom left (on her arm)? Cud be da artist's initials. It wud be inbteresting to know what da artist was thinking b4 he/she made this picture. Part of our assessment was being given a picture painted by a mentally challengedindividual and we had to work out what disorder it was. Very interesting exercise. I'd see if i can scan then and put it up here 4 kanoonliners to see and guess a disorders...Fun Stuff...really.

Well done HUSNAA, i'm with da others: When wud u put up ur own avatar, eh?

_Waziri_

This is interesting, it shows how many think and imagine how the others on the side of the screen, punching keyboards look like including their personality traits. Well, tis human  4 us 2 think this way!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Fateez on February 22, 2007, 10:28:39 AM

Well done HUSNAA, i'm with da others: When wud u put up ur own avatar, eh?

I have a pic in mind, but I dont really know how to put up an avatar. I need instructions. Just give them and u will all see my avatar before the end of next week in sha Allah!! ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Quote from: alkanawi on February 22, 2007, 08:00:18 AM
Hajia are u a shrink?
kin sa M ta ruga ta yiwo Av(have to admit looks good in a buzu sort of way )

I always have an avatar alkanawi, baka taba kula bane?
And when are you putting up one?

Glad you all like my new avatar, am gonna keep it, no more changing may be.

Husna we can't wait, our eyes wide open, make it quicker then a week
I don't believe you don't know how......
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on February 22, 2007, 04:46:51 PM
I don't believe you don't know how......
Honestly.....
Maybe I do, I don't know. I have never tried to do so. But Faduwa ta zo daidai da zama since its a drop of the hat for u changing avatars... so instruct me pls ;D

gogannaka

Quote from: alkanawi on February 22, 2007, 09:01:17 AM
ai yanzu ka zama .............duban gefe da gefe...... surukin mu. A yafe ni.Kasan ba mu kwarance ba a takanolaji bare in yi zabi in lika.Ka ga yanda M ta fita a dari ta je neman av?Da dai za ka gaya min yanda kuke samo wa da ba haka ba

LOL Waye ba ka so yaji?
Shebi 'M' broke the speed rules ta manne a dari...LOL  ;D ;D Amma dai avatar din ya hadu fa  8)

Quote from: Fateez on February 22, 2007, 10:28:39 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 22, 2007, 05:15:51 AM

Sometimes when we choose avatars we are unconsciously trying to send a message to ppl of what we feel we are or would like to be. That is when u have ppl having really powerful avatars. On the other hand, ppl who choose simple avatars like GGNK for example are almost trying to hide who they really are. I really dont know about when it is an object like bakan gizo's who has a shield as an avatar.

• Superficially ~ Vanity :: If you look closely, da lady in da picture might be holding something in her hand left hand. For all we know, it could be a piece of facial cotton wool. there could also be a bottle of Facial Cleanser on her other hand. Yeah, maybe she's just cleansing da make up off her face after a long day's work. she's closing her eyes in order to prevent da Aluminium Chlorohydrate contained in da cleanser from rendering her blind...

• The Artist :: HEhe, am I da only one dat noticed the letters "RKA" at da bottom left (on her arm)? Cud be da artist's initials. It wud be inbteresting to know what da artist was thinking b4 he/she made this picture. Part of our assessment was being given a picture painted by a mentally challengedindividual and we had to work out what disorder it was. Very interesting exercise. I'd see if i can scan then and put it up here 4 kanoonliners to see and guess a disorders...Fun Stuff...really.

Hmm Kun ga mata ko?
Abun da suke kallo daban.I wonder how in this very avatar u managed to see all these hidden things.
LOL har da auduga

[/list]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

alkanawi

"corgito ergo sum"

HUSNAA

i honestly dont know how to put one up. I am asking for instructions. Computer geeks pls come forward. ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

for the avoidance of doubt:

Go to the top menu, where you see (Home, Help, Seach, Profile, My Messages etc).

>  Click on Profile
    From the left hand side of this menu, Click on:
    FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION

From here on you will be on your own,
    you either upload the one in the forum or create your own avatar.

Oya Oya Lets see your Avatar

No more excuse please.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Madalla Dan Borno. There is my avatar jama'a. :D