News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Wannan me? i cant see very clearly, somebody should come to my rescue please. 
Ina su Mimun ne?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Haba dan Borno,
Ka da kace ba ka taba ganin haddari Mahaukaciyar guguwa ba? This mahaukaciya is a beauty though!!
Its the eye of a hurricane.  So much hadari (danger) in such a beautiful creation..............
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

So what is the relationship between you and haddadden hadari - read your palms for us.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

lol should there be a relationship?  ;D You asked me to put up an avatar, i did. This  is something that i love. Infact my laptop and office desktop all have images of hurricane wallpapers. I just think hurricanes are beautiful and I love their symmetry.  The one up there is Hurricane Mitch. I have a jpg of Huricane Wilma which I downloaded from the internet and used as a desktop wall paper. That one has the head of Wilma from the flintstones which I thought was humorous and cute and was initially going to use that as the avatar. I suppose that would have been considered more meaningful since there is a figure (a head to be precise) attached to it. I also have  downloads of Hurricanes Isabel and Katrina. Go to NASA's website if you want to have a look at the full range of hurricane pictures shot from  space.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 26, 2007, 08:37:12 PM
The one up there is Hurricane Mitch.

To jama'a, washahida shahidun min ahliha.

Listen very well:

Husna'a avatar reveals who she is, just like the Hurricane Mitch was one of the deadliest and most powerful hurricanes on record in the Atlantic basin, with maximum sustained winds of 180 mph (290 km/h), so also Aunty Husna in this forum. ;D  ;D  ;D

gogannaka

Hmm,interesting avatar.Who would want to put up a hurricane picture as his/her avatar?

I wouldn't quite agree with Dan borno.
I see an environmentalist,probably a geographer who is so much interested in nature.
A person that is keen and as much interested in events such as global warming or global cooling.

On the personal relationship with the avatar,i see a person who always studies everything carefully and before responding and when the response comes it will be swift,accurate and 'straight to the point' like.Here i might agree with dan borno o  :o.It can at times be violent  :o. Sometimes though the momentum might just gather and in the end settles down peacefully.

Feminist too  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Kai where have i been ne, Hhm!
Husna, Wow! What an avatar..... That is really super.
Powerful and super speed as you of course.
Is really amazing how we bring out our inner self into a picture subconsciously.
Now Alkanawi is next, put up one.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

Alkanawi muna jiran naka, lets see it now.

HUSNAA

Myself, GGNK and Dan Borno, thank you for deciphering me from the avatar. I must say kun hura mun kai. Amma kumburin ya sakko. Lokacin da kan nawa ya daidaitu, sai na duba adjectives din that described me from the three entries and assessed who was the most correct. Each noun, or adjective is 10 marks if correct and 1 to 5 marks if nearly correct and 0 marks if it is wrong.
Mufara da Dan Borno, the adjectives used to describe me by Dan Borno: 'Deadliest' 'powerful' 'speedy'. Three adjectives (are these adjectives? any grammarian amongst us). Marks? 0%  :o
Myself: Thank u for those kind words. But I am neither powerful nor speedy. But I am glad u liked my avatar. :)

GGNK: There were about ten things u wrote about my interests and what I possibly am . I will list them: 'environmentalist', 'geographer' interest in 'global warming' 'global cooling' 'carefully studies everything' 'swift' 'accurate'   'to the point'  'violent'  'feminist'.
Your total score is 49%. I will leave u to work out which ones scored 10 and which ones scored 0 and which ones scored less than 5!! ;D

PS see? One doesnt need to be a shrink to do a little deduction. All one has to do is put two and two together from  a person's past posts on the forum.
cioa

alkanawi

i NO GREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
make i do my analysis first.
"corgito ergo sum"

Dan-Borno

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Myself on February 27, 2007, 12:45:53 AM
Is really amazing how we bring out our inner self into a picture subconsciously.
lol lol lol, is that true....... ;D Now if I put knives & guns or a guys pic.....as my avatar, whats it gonna be? Hafsy's innerself is ? ?? Puhleeeeeeeeez people. (rolls eyes)

Har da wasu wai ayi palm reading........tun wuri ku daga hannunku sama ku tuba.... Yan abi yarima a sha kida! ;D

Even one was saying she wanted to use my avatar, I maintain a copyright policy!!! Jeki ki nemi naki mana yar'uwa, which kine tin be dis. ;D

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
Second in line is Ummita. When I look at her avatar, I am reminded of a girl I used to know. I think it is the pointed nose and the short spiky hair in the avatar.  However Ummita is completely different from this other girl. Ummita sounds fierce from her posts, but she is a genuinely friendly person (I found that out on good authority, but I wont reveal my source).
lol lol lol errmmm madam kenan, lol lol,  Point blank: you are so wrong!! :P If it was me, would have given a good profiling on her avatar, ..it takes an insider to know an insider :P..nappy years har sherakun tsufa tare ba wasa bane. Anywayyyyyyyy, she just has an obssession for anime & a humongous collection of dem, even a homepage, visited her in 2002, her room...."nightmare"....anime nonsense all wallpapered everywhere!...One word: She's a goner "upstairs" with a  totally different personality & from your sources or authority.....dey is wrong. She is not friendly atol atol HONEST TO GOD! >:( If it was me that got that remark I would have said yes, don nasan ina da kirki sosai ;D

Everything about Fateez is true.........she is such a sweerahhht  :-*

The break down of yours is also wrong, permit me to stage it up.......though....wannan abunku ne, mu tsofai-tsofai mu shiga wasan yara...mhmmm

Har na tafi na dawo, wai ku tsaya kuna ta fadan good qualities based on members avatars, meyasa bazaku tabo di smo, smo bad aspects you see through their avatars? Ku saints ko? ;D If wuna fit stand smo criticism...then I will assist Husna & make a few pointers....she do the good & I will do d bad .( Wats up Goggs?...naga you looking nervous already) take a chill pill it wont be that bad ;D

Aint nothing wrong with a lil "spoiling" it makes ish & ish all more interesting  ;D

What you see is what you get[/b]

MySeLf

Ladies and gentle men!
Here we go, lady Hansatu in the house again.....
Everyone fasten your seat belt and get ready for the rocky ride.... lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

Hold on please!!!!
Softly
soflty
gently
gently
we wont pray for any casualties,
these kline seat belts have worn out,
and the earbags dont work properly.

My Sis, carry on at a low mileage please.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on February 28, 2007, 11:54:33 AM
Ladies and gentle men!
Here we go, lady Hansatu in the house again.....
Everyone fasten your seat belt and get ready for the rocky ride.... lol
Myself right on target!!!
Watau  da Hafsy started posting again, sai naji ita ya kamata a ce avatar dinta ne hurricane din, bani ba!! Watau kamar wata guguwa ce  mai share komai in its path!! Lol the energy that girl emanates ;D ;D ;D ;D