News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on April 29, 2007, 08:57:57 AM

Ha. Husnaa u made me feel like Richie Rich up there.  but if i shud ask, wut makes u think i wear tazarce all the tym?

Dont you? ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

That your little village husna is beautiful, any reading?
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Thank u myself. It really looks idyllic doesnt it? The reality is so much different. No no readings. Kinsan an ce masu dubiya  ba sa iya yi wa kansu,  ;D  ;D

MySeLf

MySeLf

I come across one strange avatar which belong to one strange user name, and he/she has start asking strange questions  :-\
to mu gudune ko mutsaya? kai warahooooooooooooooooo  :o

IBB

wow wat an intresting topic i read it from page 1 to the end. Wat a great thot by U (Hussna). I'v been picturin the members with their avatars too.

I got sum things to add too, m not takin ova ur job or sumtin.  :)

I think GGNK sound like his avatar, i believ he tries to be modest thats y he uses the Calm lookin avt n the Hat add some respect (kwarjini) to the calm lookin pic. U know Fulani Community Heads wear a hat like that

As 4 Hussna I think GGNK assessment is correct. U love nature, calm hearted, observative, a bit conservative and understandin. I think u r a 'Why' person not 'How' . But i dont think u really bother with the global warming. Lastly u r older than how most members think u r

Just a thot
IHS

HUSNAA

hmm.. IBB.

Love nature? I love nature.

Calm hearted? No.. dont think so.  I am too impulsive by nature.

Conservative? No, I think I am a liberal.. u should have guessd that by now otherwise i wouldnt hobnob with the young uns on this forum.

Understanding? hmm u should clarify or qualify that verb/ adjective (which?) with something more substantial.

Dont bother with global warming? Lol that is my second name if u dont mind!!  :D :D :D :D

Older than most members think I am. Well I dont know how old the members think I am, but I know that all the members of this forum know that I am older than ALL of them. Dont you know that out of respect for my advanced age, some members address me as maam and hajiya on this forum?
However, I dont understand what age has to do with anything around here, seeing that  in  this cyberspace its the intellect that matters not the physical appearance,  and minds stay forever green.............. So explain yrself sir!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBB

No ma i dont think i got anythin to add cos my guess seems totaly wrong. No vex
IHS

HUSNAA

Not vexed, just perplexed that some ppl like to think being older and interacting with younger ppl at their level is almost a criminal activity. What you forget is that before they got to that level, I was there first. I expect when you reach my age level, you will know what I mean, if you are not already there that is.... :P

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 29, 2007, 11:49:19 AM

Ha. Husnaa u made me feel like Richie Rich up there.  but if i shud ask, wut makes u think i wear tazarce all the tym?

Dont you? ;D ;D ;D

He doen't, I guees. And think am correct because I have had seen Muda but always wearing T-Shirts, Shirts with Jeans and the likes. Isn't it right Muda?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on May 09, 2007, 06:40:55 AM
wow wat an intresting topic i read it from page 1 to the end. Wat a great thot by U (Hussna). I'v been picturin the members with their avatars too.

I got sum things to add too, m not takin ova ur job or sumtin.  :)

I think GGNK sound like his avatar, i believ he tries to be modest thats y he uses the Calm lookin avt n the Hat add some respect (kwarjini) to the calm lookin pic. U know Fulani Community Heads wear a hat like that

Hmm so kuke ku fasa min kai ko.

I wont succumb to that  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Lol u have already succumbed by replying...... ;D

2 things na lura... a) like Dave, you dont involve yrself in heated arguments, kuma

b) where one thinks yr sentiments lie, one is surprised to find that one is wrong two thirds of the time.

gogannaka

::) ::)
I guess i can be highly unpredictable  :P

Did u take a look at IBB's avatar?

Looks like someone stubborn and domineering.The local hero and protector of his friends.

Wannan kazar da ya rike looks like it trespassed into their football (5 aside) pitch and they caught it. Yana kallon abokanan sa suna dariya  ;D
Karshen ta dai a tukunya za ta kare and their parents will never know.....I think he's that kind of boy...

IBB no offence  :P

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on May 10, 2007, 09:55:41 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on April 29, 2007, 11:49:19 AM

Dont you? ;D ;D ;D

He doen't, I guees. And think am correct because I have had seen Muda but always wearing T-Shirts, Shirts with Jeans and the likes. Isn't it right Muda?

Muhsin...haba kana sace mun taya...just that one tym? Ko dayake ance first impression counts a lot ko? But u might still be wrong my friend...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Hmm not only Muhsin can testify to that.