News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 10, 2007, 05:29:53 AM
Not vexed, just perplexed that some ppl like to think being older and interacting with younger ppl at their level is almost a criminal activity. What you forget is that before they got to that level, I was there first. I expect when you reach my age level, you will know what I mean, if you are not already there that is.... :P

I think u got me wrong. Why I said you are older than how the members think. I dont mean it in a bad way. When i was regular here i notice most of the members are young, so when i read some of your post i notice intelligence in your writting. We are trying to picture people here and state what we think thats why i said so, not that i have problem with your age. Secondly i know the kind of rubbish we write to each other because we dont know who we are talking to, we usually assume we of the same age (may be is only me that think that way). Knowing there are older members would help us know the kind of things to write so as not to offend them.

Hope that clarify the issue. can u read my avatar let me see what u think of me
IHS

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on May 13, 2007, 06:55:42 PM
  ::) ::)
I guess i can be highly unpredictable  :P

Did u take a look at IBB's avatar?

Looks like someone stubborn and domineering.The local hero and protector of his friends.

Wannan kazar da ya rike looks like it trespassed into their football (5 aside) pitch and they caught it. Yana kallon abokanan sa suna dariya  ;D
Karshen ta dai a tukunya za ta kare and their parents will never know.....I think he's that kind of boy...

IBB no offence  :P

Gnaka no prob. I think u r close. I can be stubborn may be a lil dominant and a Local champion thats my nick-name LC. As 4 the Kaza i think u got that wrong. I kinda believe these avatars have some connection with the owners u know
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on May 24, 2007, 12:46:42 AM
Gnaka no prob. I think u r close. I can be stubborn may be a lil dominant and a Local champion thats my nick-name LC. As 4 the Kaza i think u got that wrong. I kinda believe these avatars have some connection with the owners u know
Different ppl see different things when they look at an avatar. GGNK has already done  superbly in deciphering it, judging from yr positives. Ni if u ask me, what I will say is that I see a Peter Pan in ur avatar!!  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

[laugh out loud at Husnaa's last post]..hem...hem!

Guys did u at all see MC-Hamma's avatar? Sumthin needs to be done quick!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

MC's avatar speaks for itself.   ;D
Reminds me of once upon a time a nigerian guy won a disco  dancing competition in London and it was televised on tv. He was wearing something of the kind of outfit that mc's avatar is wearing only that it was completely white and sheikh Aminudeen Abubakar called the guy  ''wata balbela mai tsalle tsalle!' ;D :D

amira

whoa!!! check out them trousers lol ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

what I will say is that I see a Peter Pan in ur avatar!!  ;D
[/quote]

????????
IHS

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 24, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
sheikh Aminudeen Abubakar called the guy  ''wata balbela mai tsalle tsalle!' ;D :D

Allah yaja zamanin mallam! lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on May 24, 2007, 09:04:50 PM

A happy everlasting youthful spirit?
On the other hand there is a bit of Puck (from Midsummer Night's Dream) in you also.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 25, 2007, 05:09:05 AM

On the other hand there is a bit of Puck (from Midsummer Night's Dream) in you also.

In other words....you are mischievious and refused to grow up, u still have ur first teeth (milk teeth), and you live in Neverland...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on May 27, 2007, 09:09:06 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on May 25, 2007, 05:09:05 AM

In other words....you are mischievious and refused to grow up, u still have ur first teeth (milk teeth), and you live in Neverland...lol!
yeah i know. u dont have to tell me. I can feel the love in the air.
IHS

bakangizo

Husnaa, your avatar is kinda too "anonymous". I sensed an effort on your part to hide behind a non-too-revealing avatar so we won't have an inkling of your personality :(

That said, whatever happened to my avatar? It doesn't appear on my posts. At least to me. Can anyone else see it? Or has everybody had to re-upload his/her avatar following the migration to the new forum site?

MySeLf

Can't see your Avatar either, may be you need to upload it again. @BGizo
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 30, 2007, 10:51:47 AM
Husnaa, your avatar is kinda too "anonymous". I sensed an effort on your part to hide behind a non-too-revealing avatar so we won't have an inkling of your personality :(

Lol and I thought my personality was an open book!! hehehehehe!! ;D

Dan-Borno

Hey Aunty Husnaa, you know we have some new
comers in our midst, what about a little insight
into their avatars so that we know on which
scale to put them.

Start with MUFI pls, she is punctual; then the rest.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak