News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

D-B, I promise to change it if the issue is put to vote majority support your petition. ;D

Quote from: mufi on August 22, 2007, 12:59:10 PM
hmmm! a dai yi mashi a hankali kada yaje yayi drowning :) :) :) anyone knows how to swim? ;D ;D
*raises hand up* Na iya swimming. Honest.

As for in yi mashi a han kali, ai baya jin magana ne >:(

hafsee

wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

IBB

IHS

hafsee

amira

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 22, 2007, 04:38:55 PM

As for in yi mashi a han kali, ai baya jin magana ne >:(

Sai ka angaza shi cikin ruwa, da ka yi mashi afwa ka kira shi kuyi magana ;)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

I thot u want ur avatar to be read? So hold on for the person responsible to log on. U get it now dear?
IHS

hafsee

Quote from: IBB on August 22, 2007, 09:49:06 PM
I thot u want ur avatar to be read? So hold on for the person responsible to log on. U get it now dear?

ok nagode nagane yanzu

HUSNAA

lol Hafsee yi hakuri not yet.
I remember mentioning yr teddy bear in another thread. well lets look at it. You like being cuddled? Maybe as a kid kin sha irin wannan tsangwamar da a ke ce wa 'ke Wallahi kin faye son jiki kamar mage?' anyway lalube a cikin duhu ne.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

kwarekt 99.9/100, me bebinroba kam ai sai shagwaba.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: amira on August 19, 2007, 09:58:32 PM
So muhsin you've uploaded a different avatar, well it does describe you. :)

Many thanks Amira. And to you Husnaa, Bakan-Gizo and the rest for your comments on my last avartar.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bayya

*~MuDaCriS~*
Ka ko iya kwallon kwandon nan dai.
Naga ba a jefawa.
Ko Mudi zan ce 
Some dreams do come true

HUSNAA

Muhsin, something struck me, sometime back and I have meaning to write it down. What  I noticed was that you and yr avatar (of Jeeves reading?) look alike. I mean there is something about the forehead that struck me as the same in both avatars (yr actual pic and this cartoon). Try putting them up side by side so we can have a critical look.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

hafsee

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 23, 2007, 05:49:25 AM
lol Hafsee yi hakuri not yet.
I remember mentioning yr teddy bear in another thread. well lets look at it. You like being cuddled? Maybe as a kid kin sha irin wannan tsangwamar da a ke ce wa 'ke Wallahi kin faye son jiki kamar mage?' anyway lalube a cikin duhu ne.

who doesnt lyk to be cuddles hehe well ur rıght amma dan borno ıs not am not shagwaba bıya

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 25, 2007, 05:48:14 PM
Muhsin, something struck me, sometime back and I have meaning to write it down. What  I noticed was that you and yr avatar (of Jeeves reading?) look alike. I mean there is something about the forehead that struck me as the same in both avatars (yr actual pic and this cartoon). Try putting them up side by side so we can have a critical look.

Ko? ???I don't think you really mean it Aunty.
I wish I could put them up side by side, then I would do it but I couldn't. Can anyone help me do it?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!