News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummita on September 12, 2007, 01:47:23 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
Second in line is Ummita. Ummita sounds fierce from her posts, but she is a genuinely friendly person (I found that out on good authority, but I wont reveal my source).
Complete fallacy!! but.....mhmmmm, my dear..........Na you sabi..... ;D
Total fallacy ko? So u are saying you aint a friendly soul??
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

MySeLf

Nice Avatar Amira!
It matched ur posts better then that Iyabo look a like  ;D
Shy, few words..... Hhmm! let me allow the expert... Hehehe!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Avatar Amira din kuwa t dace a ta Dan Borno!   ;D

MySeLf

That's right Husnaa, they look like couple  ;D
Da farkoma ni na dauka ta Dan borno nance saida na duba user name din.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

amira

Come to think of it you guys have made me look at DB's avatar properly ashe wani sheikh ne, wallahi all this time i thought it was a chimp in oversized clothes i aint meaning it in bad way, DB a gafarce ni. :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

By the powers I inherited from the only
mouse and cursor, the revered King of
Konline, I hereby summon MUFI and Amira
to come forward and explain within 24
why I will not punish them for changing
their avatars and username without prior
notice, thereby bringing confusion to the
house.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Yau naji shiga daka ba sallama!
Kunji Kam Bornoye da daukar dala da gammo!!

Kai da ka canza taka avatar din har sau uku, izinin wa ka dauka?   :o

Amira and Momcee, I will be yr defence attorney!! Hire me pronto!! ;D

bakangizo

I'm with DB. The change of username (not avatar) by MufiMumcee had created confusion. I had to read twice to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me. Now I'm tempted to change mine too. ::)

I hereby raise a motion  to the effect that any username change MUST first be applied, and approved by the house through not less than a two-third majority. Someone to second....

And, yes,... mufimcee must tell us the philosophy behind the new username ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 19, 2007, 09:32:56 AM
I'm with DB. The change of username (not avatar) by MufiMumcee had created confusion.
I hereby raise a motion  to the effect that any username change MUST first be applied, and approved by the house through not less than a two-third majority. Someone to second....

And, yes,... mufimcee must tell us the philosophy behind the new username ;D
Objection.. my client will not answer to anything. My client formerly known as Mufi and now addressed as Mumcee's  rights to change her username and or her avatar to what ever username  and or avatar, she deems suitable, is not open to negotiations, challenges, queries, interrogations and any form of noun that answers as a synonym to any of the afore mentioned other nouns namely negotiations, challenges, queries,  interrogations. If by so changing her username and or her avatar to whatever username and or avatar she deemed suitable  this becomes a source of confusion to any complainant, my client shall not be held responsible for causing the confusion and or any side effects that shall become attendant on the complainant.

signed..... on this the 21st day of september 2007.
Attorney at law to Mumcee and (hopefully amira)

Bayya

QuoteObjection.. my client will not answer to anything. My client formerly known as Mufi and now addressed as Mumcee's  rights to change her username and or her avatar to what ever username  and or avatar, she deems suitable, is not open to negotiations, challenges, queries, interrogations and any form of noun that answers as a synonym to any of the afore mentioned other nouns namely negotiations, challenges, queries,  interrogations. If by so changing her username and or her avatar to whatever username and or avatar she deemed suitable  this becomes a source of confusion to any complainant, my client shall not be held responsible for causing the confusion and or any side effects that shall become attendant on the complainant.

signed..... on this the 21st day of september 2007.
Attorney at law to Mumcee and (hopefully amira)

Abeg, softly on the grammar now.
Me I no too understand this legal English.
Come, wetin you mean, Hajiya?
Some dreams do come true

bakangizo

It means hajiya is soliciting for business from mufimcee. Cos I can't remember seeing where the said 'client' hired her for legal services.

thegood

gaskiya fa, there should be a legal documentation to back her claim otherwise what she is caliming is null and void.
always believe in w't you do

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 19, 2007, 09:32:56 AM

Motion seconded by 2/3 majority of the house and the house
wishes to inform what ever attorney is trying to protect or
implicate the said subject of discussion to as a matter of
urgency withdraw its appearance as this is not a court of
justice but the people's house of perliament.

While there can be many and various reasons motivating
people to change their name, marriage, religious orientation change,
personal convictions or fundamental change of circumstances
in the family are most of them.

This Honourable House Orders: Whosoever wishes to change/amend
his name (username) must swear on oath to validate these changes
with the Kanoonline Administrator or before a five Star Super member
with not less than 1500 posts and copied to all permanent and active
members of the forum.

BY THIS ORDER, MUFI SHOULD IMMEDIATE APOLOGISE AND REVERT
BACK TO HER FORMER NAME AND DUE PROCEDURE MUST BE
FOLLOWED

(SIGNED)
Hon. Speaker
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Mufi

Ok! I did'nt intend to respond to this but i decided to since it has come to this point. Changing my so called Forum name is no more or less on the changing of avatar by so many of the other forum members, including the acclaimed Hon. Speaker. My Username is still the same its just my forum name that i decided to change. In case there is some thing i missed on the rules and regulation on being a member pls i will be more than happy if anybody enlightened me on that. I remember also informing everybody about my forum name change, if for some unkown reason ppl prefer to call me Mufi over Mumcee, hey that is fine with me. ;) ;) ;)

As for the confusion i'm sorry for that
but that is it from me on this issue. ;D ;D ;D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.