News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on October 10, 2007, 09:15:09 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 10, 2007, 08:47:15 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
Ummita sounds fierce from her posts, but she is a genuinely friendly person (I found that out on good authority, but I wont reveal my source).

check this out, we have to agree with the above submission.
Dan-Maiduguri, why do u juss hav 2 spoil my flow ne ai?(she laffs). Those comments had a purpose to confirm Husna's prejudicial comments on her avatar readings on me. To make it more revealing & easier 4 her, I conformed to her statements to adverse that prejudice more effectively, which of course, only caused confusion (thanks 2 u) now she wont back down & accept that its incorrect!!! Dan-Borno, ka bata komai :'( :'( :'(...........

Apparently,....am juss playin up her mind.......meh & d chick is cool......

But still...... her avatar observance on me is totally is off beam......
You ppl can carry on...........

Meetah Should i just simplify everything by spillin some little bean u know, what d'you say?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Quote from: ummita on October 10, 2007, 09:15:09 PM
Dan-Maiduguri

LOL Dan-maiduguri, 'a'a 'ai da kince babarbare da yafi dan sauki sauki
IHS

HUSNAA

AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

IBB's launched the dodo! ;D ;D ;D ;D
i'm outta here pronto!

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Hakafa Aunty Husnaa and he didn't announce. IBB, where are you?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

IHS

amira

Kai IBB ina ka samo wannan horrid looking he/she person?lol
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

IHS

manasmusa

I had no avatar b/4 but I upload one now. Any comment/suggestion?
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

Muhsin

Quote from: Anas on November 26, 2007, 11:27:54 AM

Akaramakallah...
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

LA ILA HA ILLAL LAH.

We all agree with u
IHS

HUSNAA

MOHAMMAD RASULULLAH SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM.

This reminds me of something that happened some yrs back. I went to see someone's relative, cant remember what for, but we were very formal with each other, small chit chat, offers of lunch  turned down, that kind of thing and all the time, me marking the moment to make a quick exit.

There was a visitor with her, and i wasnt participating in the discussion between them but I was listening. Her husband was a sort of uncle to me.. but many times far removed and  if it werent for circumstances, i wouldnt have had him as an uncle anyway.  God rest his soul, he'd been dead long before I'd acquired him as an uncle.

She was talking about his last moments on earth. She was happy that she'd been with him to the end. What made her even happier was the fact that he'd died pronouncing the Kalimatus shahadah on his lips. What sent shockwaves through me, though was that according to her, what he said was LA ILA HA and then passed away!

Up till today, I cannot forget this incident and whenever we meet at a public gathering, I just remember this tidbit she shared with us that day, and how proud she'd been to say it. I am not judging anyone or anything, I sincerely hope Allah Ya jikan sa da Rahma, but I also sincerely hope to God that when my time comes, I say the complete Kalimatus shahada without any breaks.

HUSNAA

ur avatar is great ANAS, but it looks to me to smack of revolutionary tendencies. It reminds me of HAMAS and Fatah and PLO and probably all the rigingimu da suke faruwa a duniyar nan in the name of Islam. It is not the kalimatush shahada it self. Its the black flag that it was printed on and the morosely green background and the starkness of it all. Its a powerful message.

IBB there is a strong solidity about yr new avatar which was lacking in yr previous one. That one was too frivolous somehow.

hafsee

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 27, 2007, 03:40:15 AM
MOHAMMAD RASULULLAH SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM.

This reminds me of something that happened some yrs back. I went to see someone's relative, cant remember what for, but we were very formal with each other, small chit chat, offers of lunch  turned down, that kind of thing and all the time, me marking the moment to make a quick exit.

There was a visitor with her, and i wasnt participating in the discussion between them but I was listening. Her husband was a sort of uncle to me.. but many times far removed and  if it werent for circumstances, i wouldnt have had him as an uncle anyway.  God rest his soul, he'd been dead long before I'd acquired him as an uncle.

She was talking about his last moments on earth. She was happy that she'd been with him to the end. What made her even happier was the fact that he'd died pronouncing the Kalimatus shahadah on his lips. What sent shockwaves through me, though was that according to her, what he said was LA ILA HA and then passed away!

Up till today, I cannot forget this incident and whenever we meet at a public gathering, I just remember this tidbit she shared with us that day, and how proud she'd been to say it. I am not judging anyone or anything, I sincerely hope Allah Ya jikan sa da Rahma, but I also sincerely hope to God that when my time comes, I say the complete Kalimatus shahada without any breaks.
wow ALLAH HU AKBAR, Allah jıkan sa. that was great. anyone wud be happy to go ın peace amma not only you husnaa Allah yasa dukkan mu ıdan lokacın mu yazo Allah ya bamu  ıkon salatı da sanar da ubangıjı. ameen Allah sa mu chıka da kyau da ımanı. AMEEN
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

HUSNAA

Ameen Ameen Hafsat. Allah Ya Sa mudace. Allah Ya kade mana fitinar mutuwa. Allah Ya Sa kabbarburan mu su zamai mana gidajen hutu, ba na azaba ba.

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 27, 2007, 11:41:23 AM
Ameen Ameen Hafsat. Allah Ya Sa mudace. Allah Ya kade mana fitinar mutuwa. Allah Ya Sa kabbarburan mu su zamai mana gidajen hutu, ba na azaba ba.

Ameen

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 27, 2007, 03:46:24 AM
IBB there is a strong solidity about yr new avatar which was lacking in yr previous one. That one was too frivolous somehow.

So what are you saying? U like?

IHS