News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Yes! I got One...What was he looking at? ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Well since you know more about it than anyone else, I really shouldnt be expecting a more inquisitive question from you should I?

Actually he was or should be looking at his interviewer.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

what about your new signature.
"life is....."
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

That  comes from a hadeeth that says "life is but the blink of an eye so spend it in grateful submission"
The eyes are supposed to convey that message, even though the irony of it is that the possessor of those eyes in reality has wasted his life.

IBB

AA Madam Husnaa u changed the decent old man's picture with this criminal's?
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 30, 2007, 05:55:57 PM
AA Madam Husnaa u changed the decent old man's picture with this criminal's?

hahahaha you got it! It's not about the man in the picture, it is all about the picture itself!! I wonder do you recognize who it is or is it just from what I said about him that you knew he was a criminal?

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 28, 2007, 03:23:44 PM
BKG, the issue here is that MYSELF is referring to the PICTURE as personal, while you are referring to the PERSON in the picture as personal. Now there is a BIG difference there! Even if MYSELF is referring to the person in the picture, she  made no indication because she referred to the picture itself not the contents of the picture. So I am at liberty to interprete it as I see it or as the real situation is.....
So any one got more questions needing answers? ;D

Hajia, don't use "english" to wriggle your way out. ;D  So, the  picture is personal, while the content of the picture isn't, right?. I see. Or rather, I don't ::)

waduz

Husna, the new picture in your avatar is to me like dignifying the insignificant. Whether it is the picture or its content, it does not matter. Our Husna is tooooo much to have that picture as her avatar. Yi hakuri ki maido wancan na da, ya fi miki, ko ba haka ba, jamaar gari?

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on December 31, 2007, 09:42:09 AM
Husna, the new picture in your avatar is to me like dignifying the insignificant. Whether it is the picture or its content, it does not matter. Our Husna is tooooo much to have that picture as her avatar. Yi hakuri ki maido wancan na da, ya fi miki, ko ba haka ba, jamaar gari?

SUPPORT!!!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 31, 2007, 09:02:30 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on December 28, 2007, 03:23:44 PM
BKG, the issue here is that MYSELF is referring to the PICTURE as personal, while you are referring to the PERSON in the picture as personal. Now there is a BIG difference there! Even if MYSELF is referring to the person in the picture, she  made no indication because she referred to the picture itself not the contents of the picture. So I am at liberty to interprete it as I see it or as the real situation is.....
So any one got more questions needing answers? ;D

Hajia, don't use "english" to wriggle your way out. ;D  So, the  picture is personal, while the content of the picture isn't, right?. I see. Or rather, I don't ::)
OK OK. Here is why I like the picture.
I was testing my new camera and I was snapping pics left right and centre. So now there was 20/20 or 60 mins on TV, and this black dude was being interviewed and I heard that he was on death row. So that perked up my interest, then he said he'd killed some white ppl cold bloodedly because of some obscure reason or other and what's more, he doesnt regret it and vowed he'd do the same given the chance. So I decided to try my camera on him. So I snapped three pics of him and that particular one came out in an artistic way (that is if u could see the whole of the pic) The lower half of his face was shadowed while the eyes were highlighted and there was such intensity in them. I liked the pic so much, I kept it. Then the other day, I felt like changing my avatar. I remember MYSELF had asked me to. First of all, I was going to put up a pic of my own eyes, but I reckoned it wasnt a good idea, then I remembered this dude's photo and decided to up his whole face. Still that caused some comments. So I decided on his eyes only.
The photo is personal because I shot it. What is more, all the avatars that I have put up so far,except the very first one, I was the author of the photos, so there really should be no hoolabaloo over this one.

For those of you who are all for the old man, why? isnt he a man as well?  Is it because he was an old man that he is acceptable while this one being young and personable he becomes objectionable? If there should be any incongruity or protest, it should be because I am putting up a pic of the opposite gender, not because he happens to be young and good looking to boot...   ;D

bakangizo

Ko ke fa, Hajia ;D. Bayani ai dadi gareshi.

MySeLf

Husnaa, U know what? I still prefer ur first avatar of that hurricane... It match your posts much
better...
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on January 02, 2008, 03:52:32 PM
Husnaa, U know what? I still prefer ur first avatar of that hurricane... It match your posts much
better...

MYSELF, for u, anything... ;D ;D ;D So I am changing my avatar.. well compromising rather

*~MuDa~*

And what in the world does the combination of both pictures in the same avatar signifies?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 31, 2007, 07:50:17 PM
TV, and this black dude was being interviewed and I heard that he was on death row. So that perked up my interest, then he said he'd killed some white ppl cold bloodedly because of some obscure reason or other and what's more, he doesnt regret it and vowed he'd do the same given the chance. So I decided to try my camera on him. So I snapped three pics of him
Uhn, uhn. This aint nothing but boredom ;D Need to send you an invite soon, make I show you how you fit kill time part from your domestic obligations.
What you see is what you get[/b]