News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on January 03, 2008, 02:58:42 PM
And what in the world does the combination of both pictures in the same avatar signifies?

That's for u to find out Muda.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 03, 2008, 04:02:47 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on December 31, 2007, 07:50:17 PM
TV, and this black dude was being interviewed and I heard that he was on death row. So that perked up my interest, then he said he'd killed some white ppl cold bloodedly because of some obscure reason or other and what's more, he doesnt regret it and vowed he'd do the same given the chance. So I decided to try my camera on him. So I snapped three pics of him
Uhn, uhn. This aint nothing but boredom ;D Need to send you an invite soon, make I show you how you fit kill time part from your domestic obligations.
Lol @ Hafsy, Ok awaiting the invite.... though i ma bit nervous as to how the time will be killed... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 02, 2008, 06:51:43 PM
MYSELF, for u, anything... ;D ;D ;D So I am changing my avatar.. well compromising rather

Wow, I like it husnaa, really much better then the previous, though the eyes are still there
but is a nice combination.....
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

lol 'the "eyes" have it' in ji voting politicians.. the "nays" sai ku matsa.

waduz

Well, the "ayes" and "nays" both have it. The nays got a change from the former two eyed avatar, while the ayes now have eight eyes, gaining six at a go! But Husna, wats the secret behind those eight eyes? To me they look rather dull and in bewilderment. Get something captivating and refreshing to our sights, pleasssssseeeee! ;D

HUSNAA

Lol you havent seen their intensity ne that is why u are saying that. Amma in all honesty, since MYSELF likes the avatar, ai u should give over Waduz!! ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Have just today Changed my avarta but which I think needs no further elaboration for what it stands for. Just means as much as the dead one meant--karatu, huh?

I've also changed my signature for the first time since when I register with the site.

Any comment on these? Would be gald to have any. xnks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Somehow Anty Husnaa's various avatars make me want to believe she has or plans to have a non-governmental organization that fights against either poverty,injustice or environmental degradation.

Kai kuma Muhsin,at first i thought the books were bricks,some sort of art or advert.
From the various posts you've been making on Konline recently, it can be deduced that we now have a more colorful muhsin like the new avatar shows.
Now you respond to jokes and you talk about ladies.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Lol, wannan shine avatar mania :o, all sort..... Naga Goodfella yasa aljanar doll dinnan ta film din
child play, SCARY! :o
kaikuma Muhsin wato prediction dina yazama daidai, tonda kace zaka chanja avatar, nace
Allah yasa ba library zaka saba, gashi ilai, kusan hakan  :-\
Husnaa.. Ya changes haka? Kinsa avatar mai bansha'awa sannan kin cire kinsa this
cute little boy? hmm :-\

Muhsin

@Gogannaka,

Is it how am I now at KanoOnline? Had never been aware of it...just when the music changed, as they say, the dance'll also change. But you still slightly missed it; I don't say much about LADIES. That time hasn't yet come, hehehe!!!

@Myself,

Your prediction has come true, eh. I found nothing more relevant to real me except this. Dama what I arranged to put is either islamic or literature related avatar. Then I got that...nice?
And to what you said about Husnaa's avatar; don't see anything cute with that boy's pic. He looks very dirty, shabby and famine attacked in my view.

@Husnaa,

You haven't tell us of your avatar.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Myself, shouldn't i go for another avatar? The flag is becoming too heavy to shoulder! ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on January 07, 2008, 11:30:48 PM
Husnaa.. Ya changes haka? Kinsa avatar mai bansha'awa sannan kin cire kinsa this
He's rather cute isnt he?  :) :)

Quote from: waduz on January 08, 2008, 11:56:34 AM
The flag is becoming too heavy to shoulder! ;D
So is the lady!! ;D  BTW who is shouldering the flag? You or her?

Quote from: Muhsin on January 08, 2008, 10:41:20 AM
And to what you said about Husnaa's avatar; don't see anything cute with that boy's pic. He looks very dirty, shabby and famine attacked in my view.
Kai Muhsin! Ka san yunwa kuwa? Kana ganin yaro hankalinsa a kwance ka ce masa mayunwaci? Ba kasan a gonar garin su a ka dauki wannan hoton ba, lokacin, ko ina shara shara da shukar wake da masara da da kayan lambu? Kuma ga kankana mai mugun zaki (wacce ni dai ban taba shan kankana mai dadi kamar ta garin su ba. Ga gonakin tumatir da albasa, ga kifi bila adadin, kace masa famine stricken?? no no no!! He is well fed. Wasa ne da aikace aikace da ba'a rasa ba ya mai dashi kamar mara kiba. Amma Alhamdulillah he was well fed the time that pic was shot, I can tell you.

Quote from: Muhsin on January 08, 2008, 10:41:20 AM@Husnaa,

You haven't tell us of your avatar. 

Well now I have ;D

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 08, 2008, 02:19:09 PM
Quote from: Myself on January 07, 2008, 11:30:48 PM
He's rather cute isnt he?  :) :)

In fadi gaskiya? Yayi kama da wani yaro almajiri da na sani. Is he Kenyan or danNijar?

MySeLf

Quote from: waduz on January 08, 2008, 11:56:34 AM
Myself, shouldn't i go for another avatar? The flag is becoming too heavy to shoulder! ;D

Go for it..... The whole house is going avatar crazy, don't be  left behind...
Just make sure u choose something pleasant to look at...

IBB Use this moment and change that scary avatar jOo..

Goodfella Ur avatar is scary, change it too.... It keep reminding me of
that horror film....

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Ikon Allah! Dama ance hankali ne ke gani ba ido ba. Na bude threads din da IBB yayi fresh comments na answer wa'yansu amma ban lura ya maida tsohuwar avatar saba, sai da na bude wannan shafin na karanta abinda MYSELF tace, sai idona ya yafada kan Ibb's avatar. Lol!! ;D
Yeah its avatar mania all the way!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 08, 2008, 07:09:51 PM
In fadi gaskiya? Yayi kama da wani yaro almajiri da na sani. Is he Kenyan or danNijar?

Lol Dan Nigeria ne yaron, a can cikin kauyukan garinsu Kam Bornoye inda population is around 25 ppl per sq kilometer... ;D.  sunan kauyen Garin Idrisa.  A nan ne na ga wani coci da aka kafa shi da kara kawai, har na dauki hoton sa na kafa a nan sashen hotuna on this forum. Kauyen yana cikin Marte Local Govt. 

Amma kuma ba mamaki in taka sance immigrant ne, tunda borders din Nigeria in the northeastern part of the country are very perforated.