News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

An gaisheki Auntyn Muhsin, lallai da gaske ne, you are
nursing a non governmental organization as rightly suggested
by GGNK or Bakangizo.  Lets see more of the pictures, karshenta
ma you have DB's picture!!!!!  :P
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 09, 2008, 12:54:09 PM
An gaisheki Auntyn Muhsin, lallai da gaske ne, you are
nursing a non governmental organization as rightly suggested
by GGNK or Bakangizo.  Lets see more of the pictures, karshenta
ma you have DB's picture!!!!!  :P
lol Wallahi ko daya!   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ina dai mamba ta wa'yansu obsolete non functioning non govt'al organizations... yanzu ma ko ina mambabin? oho! amma dai it would be nice to  set up one.  ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Waduz, ur new avatar and husna's look related.... hehehe Lol

Kai kuma IBB ai wannan shine ba cinyaba, qafar baya, That was ur old avatar :-\
Why don't you put something Interesting...
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Shi ne nake wondering ko Idi wanzami ne... kin san wannan shahararren wanzamiinnan da wanan zabiyin makahon yayi ma waka? ;D ;D

MySeLf

Lol Husnaa..... Waduz over here and tell us which wanzami is that Idi ko Talle? ;D

*~MuDa~*

Hey Myself, on my part i think the cranium of the boy in Husnaa's avatar has so much to do with a wanzami before the photo was taken dont you think? 8) 8)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 09, 2008, 04:42:52 PM
Hey Myself, on my part i think the cranium of the boy in Husnaa's avatar has so much to do with a wanzami before the photo was taken dont you think? 8) 8)

lol Muda only you will notice such a mundane thing  and put 2 and 2 together hahahahahaha...amma you are right!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

MySeLf

Ha ha, Lol MuDa, that's very true, that is why waduz avatar of dan wanzan and her's mai kwaryar molo
share something.......... Lol

And MuDa that ur new avatar of spider man is ok, but I prefer d old one....

waduz

What has the cranium of the boy got to do with the aska in the hands of the wanzam? Muda, i will arrange for the wanzam vizit and give you a clean shave! ;D

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 09, 2008, 06:00:26 PM

lol Muda only you will notice such a mundane thing  and put 2 and 2 together hahahahahaha...amma you are right!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quot

Quote from: Myself on January 09, 2008, 02:11:00 PM
Waduz, ur new avatar and husna's look related.... hehehe Lol

Ni kadai gaiya! Ku gama sharr(h)inku duka kafin nace komai! ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on January 08, 2008, 11:56:34 AM
Myself, shouldn't i go for another avatar? The flag is becoming too heavy to shoulder! ;D

Kai wallahi ka ban dariya. ;D Thats of of the reason why we are here.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 09, 2008, 12:54:09 PM
you are nursing a non governmental organization as rightly suggested
by GGNK or Bakangizo. 

And nima.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

Quote from: Myself on January 08, 2008, 11:23:32 PM
Goodfella Ur avatar is scary, change it too.... It keep reminding me of
that horror film....

I like the film so I put its picture as my avatar.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

waduz

Da alaman baa son dan wanzam din kenan. Zan canja shi, amma fa wanda zan saka ba zan sake canjawa ba. It will the last, not matter what ...... will say! ;D

HUSNAA

Me yasa ka ce ba'a son dan wanzamin? tun tuni nake tambaya ko shine idi wanzami amma baka bada amsa ba... that is showing interest in the wanzamin kokuwa? gashi kuma hala askar tasa da zafi dan naga wanda ake ma askin ya turnuke fuskar sa... ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on January 11, 2008, 10:56:03 AM
Da alaman baa son dan wanzam din kenan. Zan canja shi, amma fa wanda zan saka ba zan sake canjawa ba. It will the last, not matter what ...... will say! ;D

Gaskiya fa nima I don't frakcly like this avatar, waduz. Can't specifically say why but it looks too local and it also reveals nothing meaningful to me. Sorry if my words hurt...its my feeling I express.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on January 11, 2008, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: waduz on January 11, 2008, 10:56:03 AM

Gaskiya fa nima I don't frakcly like this avatar, waduz. Can't specifically say why but it looks too local and it also reveals nothing meaningful to me. Sorry if my words hurt...its my feeling I express.
Muhsin you are too critical! haka ka ce u dont like my avatar of the little boy. So far no one has said they dont like yr avatar!! and its not because its such a great looking avatar that no one has commented negatively. Its just politeness. tuwon wani gubar wani.