News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 11, 2008, 11:53:43 AM
Quote from: Muhsin on January 11, 2008, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: waduz on January 11, 2008, 10:56:03 AM
Da alaman baa son dan wanzam din kenan. Zan canja shi, amma fa wanda zan saka ba zan sake canjawa ba. It will the last, not matter what ...... will say! ;D

Gaskiya fa nima I don't frakcly like this avatar, waduz. Can't specifically say why but it looks too local and it also reveals nothing meaningful to me. Sorry if my words hurt...its my feeling I express.
Muhsin you are too critical! haka ka ce u dont like my avatar of the little boy. So far no one has said they dont like yr avatar!! and its not because its such a great looking avatar that no one has commented negatively. Its just politeness. tuwon wani gubar wani.

Aunty Husnaa, where did I mention I don't like your avatar? I know dai I only described the boy in the picture, thats all I did. And wallahi kamar na san someone would come up saying something like this, I seek forgiveness if words hurt. Who am I to crirtisize YOU my people?

Though I like critisism. I must voice out that. Please from now henceforth, critisize whatever I do here. It makes one to do things better, as said one professor of English.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

let me put it like this Muhsin.. if u dont like the boy, then u dont like the avatar because its the boy that makes up the avatar.. but no fear!! yr words didnt hurt at all. I just brought it up, that's all. The most important thing is that I LIKE my avatar.. ;D ;D and it gives me pleasure everytime I look at it. So in effect, since I like it and I am the one with the ability to remove it presently, ai kaga nayi maganin abina ko? So I am not likely to remove it at anyone's behest. Anyway, ba komai.  ;D Dont be too apologetic all the time, and u are free to criticize any one u wish as long as its constructively... ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: GoodFella on January 11, 2008, 10:49:34 AM
Quote from: Myself on January 08, 2008, 11:23:32 PM
Goodfella Ur avatar is scary, change it too.... It keep reminding me of
that horror film....

I like the film so I put its picture as my avatar.

Waduz...lol...your wanzami is doing a lot of havoc, it has disfigured GoodFellas Chucky so bad
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Myself on January 10, 2008, 12:09:30 AM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 09, 2008, 04:42:52 PM
Hey Myself, on my part i think the cranium of the boy in Husnaa's avatar has so much to do with a wanzami before the photo was taken dont you think? 8) 8)

Ha ha, Lol MuDa, that's very true, that is why waduz avatar of dan wanzan and her's mai kwaryar molo
share something.......... Lol

And MuDa that ur new avatar of spider man is ok, but I prefer d old one....

Haba? Well i got tired of it, anyway its history now, i cant even find it again.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 11, 2008, 02:02:32 PM
let me put it like this Muhsin.. if u dont like the boy, then u dont like the avatar because its the boy that makes up the avatar.. but no fear!! yr words didnt hurt at all. I just brought it up, that's all. The most important thing is that I LIKE my avatar.. ;D ;D and it gives me pleasure everytime I look at it. So in effect, since I like it and I am the one with the ability to remove it presently, ai kaga nayi maganin abina ko? So I am not likely to remove it at anyone's behest. Anyway, ba komai.  ;D Dont be too apologetic all the time, and u are free to criticize any one u wish as long as its constructively... ;D ;D ;D

Na gane. Thats a fact.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 11, 2008, 03:20:10 PM
Yau anji kan Da da Uwa lol  8)

Ba zaka raba ba? Kai DB? :o ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Muhsin, kai ka so. It seems you pretty much enjoy being scolded!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

My eyes are blurry....well Husnaa, Hurricanes are named after women. Generally, hurricanes are named after terrible wome, so the men who named hurricanes in earlier times kept naming them after the women who brought them the most despair cuz thats what hurricanes come with. I find it unsuitable but it has already become a custom of meteorlogists or so.

fateez and Goggs, I like ur Avatars, Hafcy too. But hafcy ur Avatar doesnt reflect u. Its been a while, nice to see u.
Safety and Peace

GoodFella

muda, Danbarno, muhsin, husnaa; You people are really funny!
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

waduz

Waduz...lol...your wanzami is doing a lot of havoc, it has disfigured GoodFellas Chucky so bad
[/quote]

My avatar disfigured GF,s face? lol! Wait until you see my next avatar, you will then hardly recognize your face. ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 12, 2008, 02:56:06 PM
Muhsin, kai ka so. It seems you pretty much enjoy being scolded!

Hmm...Muda. Life, life, life is full with xpreinces.

MySeLf

Ai kusan kullum ne, hehe...... Muhsin and his Aunty ai badama ne, lol
Ayi tsiya ayi dadi
  ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Quote from: Myself on January 14, 2008, 12:49:21 PM

Ai kusan kullum ne, hehe...... Muhsin and his Aunty ai badama ne, lol
Ayi tsiya ayi dadi
  ;D

Haka zaki ce? Ba komai. I know when she comes...you know the rest. ;D

Hafsy_Lady

Allah sarki, Ibro, I missed you dearly, was asking after you. :) (Glad to see you back).
I for analyse ya avatar but nobi di tin wey dey worry me so, so, na di statement wey you make, wey I carry nak below dey disturb me.......

Quote from: Ibro2g on January 14, 2008, 12:10:09 AM
But hafcy ur Avatar doesnt reflect u. Its been a while, nice to see u.
So me kake nufi, bani da "figure 8" ko mene? (kallon up and down) >:(.
What you see is what you get[/b]