News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

GGNK that was cool! The candidate could have been Japanese if we didnt know any better. Kuma Wallahi for a moment I was completely fooled. I really thought it was a genuine prankster who did that and the one person I thought capable of pulling it off was Dan Kauye for some reason. I think it has to do with that poster of the divorced woman (which Dan kauye posted) who got her own back by publicly mudslinging her husband.
Cool! I might try it out, but these sites have a tendency of passing one's identity to a third party and then u get inundated with spam.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 09, 2008, 11:19:10 AM
Myself ke nan, just laughing at your avatar signature
i dont know ina ta cinye?

Ai ba mamaki tunda Dan Borno kake, Amma dai daga gaba ta cinye,
kuma nabaka gari...

Quote from: gogannaka on September 10, 2008, 12:21:36 AM
I don't know where to post this:

http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=476f67616e7c4e616b61

Really Cool gagan! send it to all your friends via email and fool them too
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

kai myself, kiyi a hankali, the history of borno is
is well known by all.  sai dai dabo ta ci makwabtan
ta, amma dai zaria ta gagareta, gashi kuma jigawa
ta kwace kanta - bata isa ta matso kusa da birnin
fodiyo ba, yarbawan ilori kuma sun yi muku wuya,
minna kuma ba abokan wasanku bane.

nevertheless, this your avatar, is it the admin who
approves of it?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 10, 2008, 06:18:23 AM
GGNK that was cool! Kuma Wallahi for a moment I was completely fooled.
LOL,...got u.

DB za mu kwace acting M&C position da muka baka fa.
Wanne irin cin mutunci ne wannan. Wai zaria!! mtsss

Myself my own avatar is intact,so also is IBB's and amira.
Maybe its the long absence the database could not remember your avatar..lol, ko kuma dodon IBB ya/ta cinye avatar din ki.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

The reason why yr avatars (u IBB ameera etc) are intact GGNK is because they are default avatars... embedded within the Konline web program. Anyone wishing to post his own avatar not found amongst the ones that u can choose from, will find that that function has been disabled by the admin ( I am suspecting). The reason also I am suspecting is because the admin probably believes that the avatars were getting too personal and generating passionate comments from the ahem.. male members of the board ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

IBB

Kin fasa kwan ko? I suspect that aswell. Thats y i simple changed mine
IHS

Dan-Borno

following Husnaa's fasa kwai, i have decided to use
the forum's avatar and chose this hard working
gentleman - dan dako. 
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Any possible reading of Jibo and DB avatars they are the latest in the house
IHS

HUSNAA

Now u've mentioned it, there's something fundamentally wrong or hugely ironic with DB's new avatar. Before it was a basarake or aristocrat, now its the downtrodden masses! Yan kwadago! which is it DB? are u with us or with them? ;D ;D

Jibo's avatar. I dont know if I like it. One thing is that I hate associating him with that face. I dont know why! One thing thou he is a bahaushe thro and thro. Lol I doubt there is anyone amongst us here wanda ya kware a kalmar hausa kamar Jibo. That's for sure!
Over to u webmystery TKTK, u shuld supply us with yr soothsayer's powers

IBB

DB Avatar: Before I start questioning your avatar can you cloth it pls. Secondly whats that on your head Teddy-bear ko kyanwa ce?

Muhsin: Same applies to urs too cloth it. Whats that on your head gajimarai ne ko buhun-turanci ne?
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on October 18, 2008, 02:36:17 AM
DB Avatar: Before I start questioning your avatar can you cloth it pls. Secondly whats that on your head Teddy-bear ko kyanwa ce?

Muhsin: Same applies to urs too cloth it. Whats that on your head gajimarai ne ko buhun-turanci ne?

clothe the avatars lol! sai kai IBB za ka hangi anything wrong with those two slaves! Amma ina ce ba haka ake yi ba da in mutane suna daukan kaya masu nauyi they tend to shed the extras!

Anyway I believe DB and Muhsin sun koma camp din 'yan kwadago. They are now part of the labor union and that is why they have to identify with those wahallalun avatars din ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Hard-working. Thats what my avatar stands for.
LOL IBB and Aunty Husnaa.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin don Allah remove the aunty from my name. U've no need to be that respectful. plain hajiya or husnaa suffices. Kasan zaman turai, we never address malamammu with that Dr or Sir/maam. So I dont take offence if no one addresses me with a title.

Jibo

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 06, 2008, 11:38:15 AM
Jibo's avatar. I dont know if I like it. One thing is that I hate associating him with that face. I dont know why! One thing thou he is a bahaushe thro and thro. Lol I doubt there is anyone amongst us here wanda ya kware a kalmar hausa kamar Jibo. That's for sure!

Jibo's avatar... represents... look for the adequate adjective! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Quote from: Jibo on October 19, 2008, 03:48:52 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 06, 2008, 11:38:15 AM

Jibo's avatar... represents... look for the adequate adjective! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

malamin kauye,alaramma mai almajrai!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment