News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

I'm back:Part 1.5

Started by dan kauye, March 11, 2007, 02:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Drop by.Show some love.Or hate.Kiss the ring & strag along... ;D ;D ;D

I've been supersonically busy lately.Been on a trip for the most part of this quater..But I'm back.Be scared.Be happy.Duck.Hide.Grin .I'm all up for whatever..

I still have a few bones to pick with some chickens in hurrr!! Muda,glad to see you a mod now.But that doesn't,in any way,that I'd hesitate the roast the living Bruce Lee outta you,online or otherwise.

Bakan Gizo.Are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Dude,back to the ring.Im'a need to punch ya some.

Husnaa.Did you watch the new flick "total snub"? I think they had you in mind when they coined the title.So much for being cool.No excuses.

Fateez,hun,Im'a need for ya to report in hurr A.S.A.P.Some question you gotta answer..

What else? Alright,brb..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Quote from: dan kauye on March 11, 2007, 02:21:57 PM
Husnaa.Did you watch the new flick "total snub"? I think they had you in mind when they coined the title.So much for being cool.No excuses.

Lol see me see trouble!!  :o  Me Husnaa tayi kuma? :-\   
hmm has this got anything to do with not mentioning your so  PROMINENT AVATAR I wonder? ::) ::)

By the way u are the director of the flick 'total snub' abi? cos i never heard of it  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

precious

Kauyus Im'a need for you to return to your former good self and your former English.
Abi we don become America/New York online?Or are you just confirming that you live somewhere over there.

Fateez

You know Precious is right, Dan kauye has changed so much. If you are going

thru self discovery and need our opinion, we'll say we prefer da old bubbly, up

for anything fun loving dankauye. But now...*sigh* i guess people change.  :'( 

Anyways freedom of choice. Whatever makes you happy Dude, what ever makes

you happy. Welcome back  :)  :)  :)

Quote from: dan kauye on March 11, 2007, 02:21:57 PM

Fateez,hun,Im'a need for ya to report in hurr A.S.A.P.Some question you gotta answer..

Ask me no Questions, I tell you no lies  :P  :P  :P  :P
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

Alright,I thought my former persona boring,and I'm very very much anti-boring.So I switched it up to throw in some ''fun'' & give it some life by being eccentric,unorthodox & unconventional.But now,my party tanked up big  time.But something else happened..

I lost a very good friend very recently.Last week,actually.Now my spirits are @ an all-time low.His name was Aliyu Mansur Aliyu ,and his family  risides in Abuja,in case any of you is familiar with that name.He's survived by his parents and three younger sisters(being a first and only son).It was a very heart-wrenching & frightening continuum.Now I'm all miasma of despondency.What makes it even harder was the fact that the forensics here has had to perform an autopsy on him,much to the resistance of his folks.Bitter disagreement with the officials ensued .His body,thankfully, was finally been released last night after so much red tape with the officials,and only a few hours ago were he flown back to Nigeria for the remaining part of the rituals.. Alla ya ji kansa da gafara ,ya kuma sa mu gama lafiya..Ameen.

gogannaka

Allah ya jikan shi ya kuma jikan dukkan musulmi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on March 24, 2007, 02:14:14 PM
Amin amin. Allah Ya gafarta masa.
I would like to know how islamic or unislamic  autopsies are in general, bcos i feel they have a certain value in society. They can help solve crimes, they can help detect the means to a death. I mean islamically we all know an rubuta wa kowa lokacin sa. Amma there is always a cause  of the death even if a person just keels over naturally and is no more. (maybe heart failure, arterial blockage somewhere, etc).  Some diseases can only be discovered this way. Should we continue to resist them and why so? Remember that that  'hadeeth' (?) attributed to the Prophet (SAW) of not divulging secrets  somehow doesnt seem to sound right in the face of the damage done through the spread of HIV to unsuspecting married spouses

dan kauye

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 24, 2007, 02:52:19 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on March 24, 2007, 02:14:14 PM
Amin amin. Allah Ya gafarta masa.
I would like to know how islamic or unislamic  autopsies are in general, bcos i feel they have a certain value in society. They can help solve crimes, they can help detect the means to a death. I mean islamically we all know an rubuta wa kowa lokacin sa. Amma there is always a cause  of the death even if a person just keels over naturally and is no more. (maybe heart failure, arterial blockage somewhere, etc).  Some diseases can only be discovered this way. Should we continue to resist them and why so? Remember that that  'hadeeth' (?) attributed to the Prophet (SAW) of not divulging secrets  somehow doesnt seem to sound right in the face of the damage done through the spread of HIV to unsuspecting married spouses
Ameen, Husnaa.

Post-mortem,from what I learnt,are very much prohibited in Islam.This has been a controversial issue here,with Aliyu's folks strongly objecting to their son's body being dissected.The medics did carry out the operations anyway.I actually was among the few people who showed up  @ the morgue to identify his body,and it was the most frightening of all experiences.Not only was he laid on a steel platform naked,his whole body was literally covered in  cut from  multiple cross-dissections.I personally feel that his remains has been degraded from such action.And this gives me yet another reason to pray that I don't die in a non-Muslim land.

By the way,they found a lump in his heart,which supposedly caused his death..

I'm currently taking up a research about the position of post-mortem in contemporary Islamic societies.We could create a new thread discuss just that..

dan kauye

HUSNAA

Quote from: dan kauye on March 24, 2007, 03:14:58 PM
I'm currently taking up a research about the position of post-mortem in contemporary Islamic societies.We could create a new thread discuss just that..

Good idea. I actually thought the topic too serious for this chit chat forum.
That pic of the deceased is too small for those of us who dont know him to get a good look at him. He looks familiar though. Allah Ya yi masa Rahama Amin.

alkanawi

I pray Allah grants him peace and forgive his sins.And gives his family and friends the fortitude to bear his loss.
"corgito ergo sum"

Dan-Borno

Kalallahu Subhanahu wata'ala "Kullu Nafsin Zaaikatul maut...."
As'alullaha an Yagfirlahu khadayahu wa an yadkhilhu jannatil firdausi.

Mukuma Allah ya kyautata karshen mu.

I also just recovered from Zazzabi, wallahi
I thought I am going to barzahu, but then
I lived to die some other time.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL @ danborno.
Inshaallah you are not going soon.Allah ya kara maka tsawon rai.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fateez

Quote from: dan kauye on March 24, 2007, 03:14:58 PM

Sorry about ur loss Dankauye. Allah ya jikanshi.

That would be nice, though if i die mysteriously, I would want people,

especially family to know what killed me so that they can be careful if

it was a genetically or lifestyle linked cause. Anyways, I'd like to know

what Islam has to say about it: whether its right or wrong. I find Bamalli's

posts helpful, hopefully he'd be able to provide something.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain