News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

VOTE ETE OFF THIS FORUM!!!

Started by HUSNAA, April 10, 2007, 06:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave McEwan Hill

Persevere, Husnaa. Persevere. I'm sure we can eventually persuade New Ete to put the points he feels strongly about in a more reasonable manner - and them he might manage to get a debate about them.

Dave

HUSNAA

I very much doubt that Dave. I think Ete has reached the limits of how far he can metamorphose. He wont change. He has come as far as he can compromise. Remember Sammy that virulent xenophobe who was on this board around this time last year and behaved like the bubonic plague?  That was Ete. From that Sammy to this NewEte, nothing has changed inwardly. Not his outlook, not his views, not his behavioral pattern.

Like you said, he is just out here to rile and upset with his offensive tirade. But you know what Dave, one cannot just sit around and take it forever in the hope that he will change.  For one he hasnt shown any signs of doing so. Secondly, that bestial instinct of resorting to bully tactics when a predator scents fear in a prey has become apparent in him. Everytime someone says something in a softened manner and/or in defence of islam, he becomes more and more obnoxious. I was treating him with kid gloves because I didnt want the humiliation of being abused by a total stranger, but it seems that Ete is totally insensitive to that, or thinks it gives him an added advantage to be as nauseous as possible, cos we are all afraid of him. Well its not fear, its the result of a proper upbringing, which he seemed to have been sorely in need of. Every one here can give as good as he/she gets and some with great subtlety at that, a taste of which was meted out to Ete by another member of this board and it completely escaped his notice, because he was lacking in subtlety.

Notice something else Dave, Ete only makes a beeline to the general board and the Islamic forum. He never ever bothers with any other section of this site. Granted he is not familiar with northerners and northern culture. But if he was genuine in his interaction and has some affection for members of this board, he'd want to know something about what goes on elsewhere. For example you contribute heavily to the chitchat forum, and so does Lionger when he feels amused by something. This implies that both of you probably browse other sections of the site apart from chitchat general board and islamic fora. This goes to show that you and Lionger are really at one with everyone on this board. There are other ppl like Guest 33 who are here on and off and who have a clear line on where they stand viz a viz islam and northerners, but they dont cause as much trouble as Ete. In fact ppl like Guest33 are in the general run the type who are genuinely ignorant about Northern Nigeria and Islam and who with a little more interaction on this or a similar board will have a lot more understanding of what Muslims and northerners are like.

On the contrary, Ete only attends to two fora, and while there he spouts out with impunity in total disregard to ppl's feelings or what they hold and cherish as very dear to them. Ppl on this board have explained to him their views on what and what is not Islam. What and what is not allowed in Islam. Muslims kill and murder yes, and they attribute it to Islam, yes, but a genuinely informed muslim knows that these brethren of his are in the wrong totally. Times out of number, this is drummed into Ete. But it is like he is either amnesic, or his IQ is hovering at the same level as room temperature. He is fond of calling muslim clerics mad, maniacs etc and many more obscene things. Lately he seems to want to revert to being Virulent Sammy again and is dragging the holy name of Allah in his one track minded gibberish. We as muslims have a duty to protest against an attack on our Deity, Allah SWT in what ever form it comes. Given the chance, with noone to check him, Ete will literally abuse Allah one day. It is not as if he hasnt done it before, check out his Sammy posts for confirmation. He is on his way to doing so as New Ete with his disrespectful references to Allah SWT. Thus enough is enough.

We dont need this kind of shit turd populating Kanoonline.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum