News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

To Dan Borno: Reply to your question

Started by tofutokwa, April 15, 2007, 07:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofutokwa

Assalamu Alaykum,

I'am not Nigerian but an Asian and I'am not CIA in disguise, Please do not doubt my sincerity. I have never been to Nigeria nor I have never goes out of my country even, it just that I have a boyfriend that is Nigerian Citizen living in Kano and he is studying in Bayero University. If I'am a CIA, I would never asked this question and post it on the Internet.

I would be all honest because I wanted the answer so badly. If you could be so kindly, could you please elaborate me the old Trans-Saharan route? How could a Nigerian Muslim make a pilgrimage to Makkah? Did you do cross-border? as in you go to Chad Country and Sudan? How does old Caravan works? What is the signs that you are in the right tracks. Please I wanted the answer so badly......on how like Usuman dan Fodio reach Makkah Al Manawah when on that time, the transportation is not smooth and light and something like peril and hazardous?

Anyway I'am F Azeezah, an Asian Muslim Girl from Southeast Asia. I'am a converted Muslim and when I become a Muslim, life has become harder but more happier.

I know that you all have the reason to doubt on me? but I'am for real. Believe me that the only reason I have why I want to know this information is love. I'am afraid that if I get more on detail someone might know my love of my life since he is Kano and as much as possible I wanted to make a secret (but only for him) until I get the info I need

HUSNAA

Lol cool it. I am only joking ofcourse u are not CIA. I dont know if Dan Borno may answer yr Ques. I certainly cant bcos i know so little of history, not having studied it at any level. At any rate as they say two heads are better than one. so I suggest u look up Abdallah's email on this forum, (kukuma rap and etc) he might  know something or route u to our esteemed history professors at BUK. Good luck
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

Quote from: tofutokwa on April 15, 2007, 07:30:29 AM
Anyway I'am F Azeezah, an Asian Muslim Girl from Southeast Asia. I'am a converted Muslim and when I become a Muslim, life has become harder but more happier.

Whose profile is this?

First Name:  john
Last Name:  paul
Birthdate:  22 Apr 1989
Marital Status:  Single
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak