News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Seems like no one want to answer my question???

Started by tofutokwa, April 16, 2007, 02:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofutokwa

I just want to study Kano History? Is that bad????

I just want to know about The Great Mosque of Djenné, in Mali and how it all constructed??? Ofcourse no book today could describe Islamic Architecture and Literature accurately especially if you are not in the Middle (because I came from the Far East)

On our history books, the continent of Africa is perhaps underestimated. The land are savage and dry and life may be impossible in such type of area.

there was no written history. nor did African produce an alphabet of their own. Everything is borrowed, from Arabic or from Roman.

perhaps the connotation that black is evil made the African demean (that s my opinion)

or perhaps it was the savage climate, having lived in such malaria stricken land is a terrible way of life

but what makes me amaze is how they can keep on living

they must have God on their side and they all survive

Abdalla

Jama'a, Sallama

Don Allah kada mu sake bata lokutanmu a kan ire-iren wadannan mutanen domin in ban da rudu babu abin da suke kawowa. Duk mai son tarihin jama'armu da kasarmu zai iya dubawa a laburare da dama, da kuma ita kanta gidan yanar sadarwar -- bai sai an aiko mana da shirmen banza nan ba. Wadannan mutanen, kusan dangin New Ete, ba su da wata sana'a sai kawo rudu da tayar da hankali a inda ba a bukata. Ga tsokana ta babu gaira babu dalili.

Ina dada rokonmu gaba daya, don Allah mu banzartar da duk ire-iren wadannan mutanen da sakonninsu.

Abdalla

sheriff 05

Salam alaikum,
I am no professional historian bt even in my present state, drowning in Naivity with regards certain issues, my first step in search of clearity would have been to tap from the abundant resources available on the internet, not ask on forums like these. Even where some of your questions can be answered, History happnd through thousands of years and cannot be recounted through replies on posts.

With all politeness, I might also suggest you check your nearest Library, because I'm sure history books abound. Judging by the fact that you have internet, I'm sure you would have access to a library or even GOOGLE!! where you could probably search and find Usman Danfodio's house if you so please...

Forgive me, take no offence in my words, but quite honestly you are looking for very good information in the wrong place. Its like planting apples in the desert. No matter how good a farmer you are, the tree wont grow... Look elsewhere.. u may find better luck.