News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Another High Profile Murder In Kano

Started by neozizo, April 16, 2007, 08:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neozizo

InnaLIlLahi wainnaIlaihirRajiun.Sheik Ja'afar Mahmud adam was assassinated whilst leading Subhi Prayers @ his Mosque in Kano onFriday, 13 April,
Allah SWT Ya sa yayi shahada kuma ya jikansa
Allah kuma Ya shirye mutanen da suka aikata wannan mumunan abu idamn masu shiriyane
Amen

Dan-Borno

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN
We the people of Maiduguri will feel the death
of this great sheikh more than any other people.

We pray that Allah should grant him Jannatul Firdausi.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Allah Ya jikan sa da Rahama amin

His death possibly has some links with what happened at Freedom radio just a week or so before his death. I am not sure but I did listen to BBC Hausa say that some thugs went on a rampage at the Freedom Radio station. They burned their transmitter and broke window panes. The cause of this was that Freedom Radio aired a program the night before debating the authenticity or role or validity of celebrating maulud in Islam. They invited a muallim who questioned its validity. At the time, the Beeb did not say precisely which malami it was that came on the program, possibly for security reasons. So possibly that Malami was Sheikh Jaafar Adam. He was known for his 'controvertial' views in that he was a strict adherent of the sunni Islamic Aquida, which we know a lot of muslims in Kano are not, what with Tijjaniyyah, Qadarriyya, the followers of Sheikh Nasiru Kabara,  Shiites, and maybe others that we dont know about.  Someone who didnt agree with him, decided to do a Theo Van Gogh on him. What this goes to show is the phenomenal level of ignorance in our society as well as the spinoff and spill over from watching and listening to too much violence emanating from Iraq which is desensitizing muslims into thinking that it is alright to kill at the slightest provocation.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Yakama mu koma harshen mu saboda su kaulasan.

Saboda Allah yaushe ne mu Musulman Nijeriya kanmu
zai waye?  Addini ai ba hauka bane.  Domin dan'uwanka
musulmi ya fito ya fadi ra'ayinsa, infact bama ra'ayinsa
bane saboda this debate yana nan since time immemorial
malaman da suma sunyi sun gaji, amma babu wanda ya
kawo kisan kai a ciki.

Abin guda daya ne, kai Ahl Sunna, wannan kuma dan darika,
kawo hujja ni kuma na kawo hujja, if duga hujjojin babu mai
dauka, ai sai mu rabu da juna, kuma kowa ya koma yayi
ta fadakarwa gwargodon yanda zai yi convincing jama'arsa.

Haka aka kashe sahabban Manzan Allah saboda sabani kadan.
Wannan dai an yi abin kunya kwarai da gaske.

Mu kuma jama'an musulmi wannan abin zai yi ta hunting dinmu
har illa masha Allahu.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

It was not Ja'afar that did the program on Freedom Radio. I doubt as much if his assasination was carried out by the other sects. Recently Kano has been a haven for 'movie like' robberies and assasinations.Weeks back robbers attacked the famous 'WAPA' market (a bureau de change market).The robbers spent up to 45 mins robbing the market and left about 15 people dead.Later on robbers attacked a police station killing 10 policemen and cartiing away their weapons. Later on again the office of the federal road sfety corps was raided and 5 officers were killed and some cars were stolen.A few days later Ja'afar was assasinated in the mosque in front of everybody.No suspects whatsoever  ???
Now some people(claimed to be islamic militants) have raided the panshekara police station and killed 20 policemen including the DPO and his wife.The crisis is becoming even more serious.
Bottomline is tht the Nigeria police do not track history or take lessons from robberies or attacks.For instance,recently bureau de change's have been targetted across the country but no effort was made by the police to ensure security at these places.How could a police station be attacked and yet you do not beef up security at the police stations?

Allah ya tsare mu.
Allah ya jikan Mallam Ja'afar ya gafarta mishi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

neozizo

Gaskiya i find it hard to believe that muslmi zai iya daukan ran dsanuwansa a locacin da yake ibada.ni dai banyarda cewa babance-bambamcen akida a adini ce ta sa a ka dauki ran mallam.
I read in the papers 2day that the police have confirmed that the bullets stolen from the policestation which had earlier been raided few days prior to the murder were same that were used.
Dont know if NPF truly have the capacity and capability to confirm this

gogannaka

I Believe Malam Ja'afar was assasinated by the so called 'Taliban' rebels that surfaced in Kano. The late Mallam condemned their actions when they surfaced in Yobe state some time back.

Thank God they have been chased out.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

And yet another high profile murder. The Sole Administrator of Minjibir Local Govt was murdered. This series of killing had allegedly forced the Governor to personally ask the President for the recall of the former State Police Commissioner. He was rumuored to have been recalled, and then sent back barely two days later, as a result of some political intricacies. Allah ya sauwake, amin.

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*