News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KANO-ONLINE MEMBERS DAILY DIARY

Started by Dan-Borno, April 19, 2007, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 21, 2007, 09:32:48 AM
Quote from: IBB on August 21, 2007, 04:29:24 AM
min wage 4.50
Weekly or monthly?

Good question Bakan-Gizo. If really its for a whole month, then I don't think an individual can cater for even himself alone. What of if he is a family man with kids and so on? Lol. One has to, I fear, steal or rob for that reason. Allah ya kiyaye.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 21, 2007, 09:32:48 AM
Quote from: IBB on August 21, 2007, 04:29:24 AM
min wage 4.50
Weekly or monthly?
Its hourly I believe. So if u work 8hrs a day that is 36 pounds sterling per day
5 days a week means 180 pounds a week which at 4 weeks is 640 pounds a month...........not much actually because that is the gross take home pay. The net would be after taxes and other expenses, so  you are actually going to take about 400 or less finally.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

My diary will start reading from last Friday.

On my way to kano (i wont disclose the purpose),
a very terrible and deadly accident in front of me.
I was driving towards Azare town just 50KM to
Azare precisely when I just saw a Toyota Jeep
summersaulted into the bush.

I immediately came to an abrupt stop with other
passerbys, wallahi sai kun gani, Jeep din nan yayi
ta dungure da su, da kyar ya tsaya.  When we
came closer trying to rescue them, one was shouting
in Kanuri language "gawon yi namtena" meaning
bayana ya karye, while I was trying to confort him
saying to, its a minor injury.  The driver could not
even speak, he was also badly hurt, so also the other
two passengers.

Mu ka tallafesu and I recommend that instead of going
to Potiskum General Hospital, its better they go back to
Azare Medical Centre where they will get a better medical
attention.  Mu ka rarraba su in three cars, mu ka kaisu
asibitin Tarayya ta Azare and I continued with my journey.
On Saturday while returning, sai aka ce mun wai wannan
mai cewa bayansa ya karya ya rigamu gidan gaskiya.

and today Tuesday 21 August, 2007 while coming from
Ilorin, about 60 KM to Gwagwalada, came across a deadly
accident again, involving long truck delivering goats to the
south - kun san mutanen mu, kuma ya dibi passenger a saman
motan, wallahi haka duk suka fada cikin wannan ruwan, ga
gawa a kan kwalta, ga na akuya ga na mutum, abin ba dadi.

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJIUN
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Kai!! Allah jin kan Musulmi yai musu rahama gaba daya. Allah kuma ya kare mu gaba daya ya kyautata namu zuwan. Ameen

IHS

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

hafsee

wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

sdanyaro

Dan-Borno Allah ya jikan musulmi...

... Road and Vehicle conditions and the way people drive in Nigeria is a lot to be desired... Allah ya kiyaye mu kuma Allah ya sa mu cika da imani. Amin summa Amin.

I usually travel from Abuja to Kano and Kano to Abuja every weekend... Also most of the time I come across some kind accident or the other. Just couple of weeks ago, one person on the SUV was driving so close to me as if he would push me off the road. Later I saw the vehicle went of the road into the bush...

Mufi

Allah Ya jikan musulmi gaba daya, Allah shi kyautatamu Amin Summa Amin.
"Slow and Steady wins the race" amma mutane akwai gajeren hakuri and some of them are really in-experienced to be the on the wheels not to even talk about the road (that's a disaster waiting to happen) Allah shi cigaba da karemu daga karfen nasara, Amin.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

Ikon Allah, abin tausai kwana sun kare. Allah jikan musulmi, mukuma Allah kyautata karshenmu Allahsa mu cika da imani. Ameen
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Allah ya jikan musulmi.

I went to Katsina last weekend to my sister's house. Something struck me; i.e after spending hours of tedious motor sitting and reckless driving of our old, bulky and dirty driver. I reached there very late and deadly tired. The road is under construction since from Kusada to Kankiya. There is thick dust of dry sand and kai everything to make you loath the atmoshpere.

To cut the story short because there is not ime--less than five in my system. What I want complain about or rather surprise me with that city is that; they don't know anything about an eratic power supply that we are beggining to become used to here in Kano. The power didn't even shake since I reached up till time I leave. Why? Abin san kai ne Mr. President?

Sai na dawo.

waduz

Aha! wat do u expect from someone patched from there to become Presido? Ban ga laifi ba, sai dai in lights din ya ishesu, ya tuna da mu kuma a gefen!

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on September 03, 2007, 03:12:54 PM
Aha! wat do u expect from someone patched from there to become Presido? Ban ga laifi ba, sai dai in lights din ya ishesu, ya tuna da mu kuma a gefen!

Aiko ina jin ta ishe su. To ya ka gani za a yi? They should thing of us. We are Nigerians also as they are, isn't it?

HUSNAA

I ADVISE ANYONE TO GET INTO THE HOTEL BUSINESS IN KATSINA AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE ALL ROADS LEAD FROM KATSINA TO ASO ROCK AND BACK. SO THERE WILL BE HEAVY TRAFFIC AND PPL NEEDING A PLACE TO STAY FOR THE NIGHT. SO JUMP IN AND CASH IN ON IT...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum