News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

My brother, this one pass lottery or jackpot wallahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummita on January 24, 2008, 03:22:07 PM
VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Mwah, Muah, Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

TOO BLESSED 2 B STRESSED, AND TOO ANOINTED 2 B AGITATED...... BUT FEELIN VERY TIRED AND LAZY.

Allah sarki 'am...........wishin those that r sick a quik recovery......

ummita spit out this happiness and lets all share!! u will feel better! ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

ummita

Mhmmmmm, my sister I dont know what I did 2 God, dat HE has been gratifying......its begining to scare me ;D!!!

Will INSHALLAH let u know, but *pee-arr-eye-vee-ay-tee-ee-el-why*.......... :)

ajingi

Quote from: ummita on January 24, 2008, 03:22:07 PM
VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Mwah, Muah, Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

TOO BLESSED 2 B STRESSED, AND TOO ANOINTED 2 B AGITATED...... BUT FEELIN VERY TIRED AND LAZY.

Allah sarki 'am...........wishin those that r sick a quik recovery......

I think is yawning!! Lol
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

HUSNAA

lol Ajingi that's true fa... looked at another way. Amma I think she is kissing the air around someone's cheek/ear..... ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on January 25, 2008, 02:01:31 PM
Mhmmmmm, my sister I dont know what I did 2 God, dat HE has been gratifying......its begining to scare me ;D!!!

Will INSHALLAH let u know, but *pee-arr-eye-vee-ay-tee-ee-el-why*.......... :)

Na lie she de lie, which kind gratifying, she don finally get gotten the approval to marry dat her igbo boy friend she has been dating for the past 3 years now, abi no be so Hafsy_Lady?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Husna: Infact I aint tellin u anymre, ajingi has spoilt it 4 u. Wat was I even thinkin? :o.......Walahi, see d effects of happiness consumption....I even wanted 2 to ............ ish, was even thnkin, 1st tym, lets have a lil chin-waggin!!!!!!!!!  Anyway.....thnks 4 wakin me up ;D ;D............& therefore :-X  nah mah fasah.

Mudz, ku kyale ni fah >:(, ku kyaleh ni fah, kai da Hafsy >:(!!!!. Dont spoil d remainin 2wks 4 me. Evry1 treatin me lyk egg, kai da Hafsy.....pure evilness!!!! >:( Ku kyaleh fi fah, am warnin u!!!! Anyway, howz sunshine duin? ;D ;)

Ibro2g

I suck...I suck at living so badly, everywhere I go, its the laser sniper on me. I'm tired of runing.

Leave the egg alone, as u can see...its about to hatch

Safety and Peace be with you
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Shivering; fresh sanyi yau aka tashi da shi a Kano.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

hafsee

ı feel good parararan am done wıth exams and now am on VAC yıpee freedom
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Allah Ya bada sa'a hafsee ki ci jarabawar ki. Ameen
I am feeling that kind... not exactly sad but not exactly happy either, and I am yearning for something that is well nigh impossible to have and that makes me feel well not unhappy exactly, but I feel that I am at the Mercy of Allah SWT, sai yadda Ya So. Maybe i can have it Maybe I cannot have it.... and even if I can have it, it wont materialize immediately or in the near future...amma I am always praying for it. So Allah Ya biya mana bukatun mu ameen.

Which brings me to the next thing. I have always loved Tafsir din Abul a'ala Maududi. In my opinion his commentary of the Holy Qur'an is second to none, and I have always wanted to possess copies of his translations of the Qur'an and the commentaries. So Allah Cikin Rahamar Sa, yesterday I was browsing the Sheikh on wikipedia and I came across a link that directly put me in touch with the translation and the commentaries. So I thought it is a good idea to direct all of you to the site, in sha Allah you will get a lot of benefits from it.

http://www.tafheem.net/main.html

Mufi

Alhamdulillah I'm feeling wonderful, the weather is starting to get better.

Husnaa, thanx for the link, Allah ya bada lada.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.