News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

nene

gogannaka

LOL if i were james brown i'd say tara rara rara rara.

I'm feeling cold.
Not cold as a result of being sad o!IBB
Cold as a result of the weather.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

clapping my hand
stamping my feet
saying huuurrrahhh

Cos m happy n i know
IHS

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Frightened!
My younger brother had a strange feeling yesterday. And is now almost in coma.But he's been taken to hospital. Your prayer for his speedy recovery needed, please.
Thanks
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin Allah Ya bashi lafiya ameen.
Kai ta karanta masa La Haula wa la Kuwwata illa Billah.

IBB

Allah sauwake masa ya yaye masa ya basi lafiya. Ameen
IHS

gogannaka

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 05, 2007, 12:36:49 PM
If u are yet to repair it, i can volunteer
one handset for you on behalf of Hon.
Alkanawi and GGNK.  How about that

Sorry for sounding just like begger, but I'm feeling 'waiting'. Can someone ever felt waiting? I doubt. The word....seems....very irrelevant to be expressed in such phrase; feeling ???
Did I make sense?
Quote from: gogannaka on June 10, 2007, 04:06:13 PM
Subhanallah,Allah ya bashi lafiya.
Quote from: IBB on June 10, 2007, 11:24:51 AM
Allah sauwake masa ya yaye masa ya basi lafiya. Ameen
Quote from: HUSNAA on June 09, 2007, 12:12:54 PM
Muhsin Allah Ya bashi lafiya ameen.
Kai ta karanta masa La Haula wa la Kuwwata illa Billah.

Ameen to your prayer. And to those who did it rather by not typing.
Thanks.

gogannaka

Dan Borno Ina kake ne?Ka yi alkawari kuma ba ka cika ba.
Muhsin na jiran wayar shi?Yana son yayi communicating da madam
Ko baka gane bane?

Ehem.
I'm feeling Hungry and craving my Jallof rice and beans topped with creamy coleslaw.
Yum Yum

IBB

Hmmn Ggnaka u dey enjoy woh

M feeling restless
IHS

Muhsin

HUSNAA

Muhsin how is yr brother? I hope he is better?

GGNK ina ganin da alama u are somewhat of a gourmet junket!! Food is definitely high in yr list of priorities. Check out all these hunger cravings and then the cookery forum where u actually try out some of the dishes that are written up there. I would dearly like to make u a present of an exotic cookery book if I can. Name a country that u like their cooking and if I can get a cookery book of that country, in sha Allah I promise u that I will get it  and give it to u somehow some way!!

I am feeling Wow!! Dont know why either! Just one of those highs that one feels occasionally. The dopamine level has definitely shot up! I wonder could it be what I ate for dinner.. grilled chicken breast with mushroom sauce and french fries and my favorite beaverage...a cup of tea?

Fateez

Quote from: Muhsin on June 09, 2007, 12:03:43 PM
Frightened!
My younger brother had a strange feeling yesterday. And is now almost in coma.But he's been taken to hospital. Your prayer for his speedy recovery needed, please.
Thanks

Sorry to hear about ur brother, Allah ya bashi lafiya.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain