News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Surprise at Dan-Barno and Gogannaka encounter. SKYE BANK? ??? ::)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bamalli

bakangizo

Mixed feelings; elated 'cos I've continued a certain project, but not sure if I have enough 'ya'yan banki to complete it. ::)

Quote from: Muhsin on June 30, 2007, 11:40:55 AM
Surprise at Dan-Barno and Gogannaka encounter. SKYE BANK? ??? ::)
Why not? You said a brother sent you a 'phone from Maiduguri. And Dan-Borno promised you a 'phone, and he lives presummably in Maiduguri (at least going by his name). So GGNK is right by concluding that that "brother" is Dan-Borno ;D You know, its all about putting two and two together.

IBB

So exited. My result is out passed all my exams no c/o
IHS

Dan-Borno

Allah is my God
Muhammad (SAW) is my prophet
and Islam is my religion.

Rabbir Hamhuma kama rabbayani sagira
I am happy today, just handed over a
newly built and furnished bedroom and
parlour (self contain) to my Old Man as a gift.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Congratulations IBB for passing yr exams without a c/o.. really you should be more blase about that!! Come on! You really didnt expect to get a c/o did u?

Ma sha Allah Kam Bornoye for such a filial and loving gesture! Allah Ya Karbi wannan ibadar taka ta kula da mahaifa ameen!!

Alhamdulillahi, I am feeling content today.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Dan-Borno thats very impressive, may God pay you back. We shall follow your footstep.

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 07, 2007, 05:35:44 AM
Congratulations IBB for passing yr exams !! Come on! You really didnt expect to get a c/o did u?
Husnaa hmn, I had a possible carry over in my 1st semester but cos i did very well this semester, I'm able to gain the point required. so no c/o. Thanx

M having a good time
IHS

gogannaka

Congratulations IBB,
Dan Borno God will certainly reward you.
You owe your parents too much you cannot actually repay them.
Sai ka bi su da Addu'a.

I'm feeling extremely tired.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

TOday i finished my last paper, daman i had only one more paper to write before the strike commenced, welll it has been three month and finally i have written it, in the hall it felt as if i set the questions, u need to see the smile on my face when i came out of the hall...u can imagine how am feeling!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Mufi

Muda, good luck with your final paper.

Today, i feeling amazing. Alhamdulillah.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on July 11, 2007, 09:35:30 PM
Today i finished my last paper...........it felt as if i set the questions, u need to see the smile on my face when i came out of the hall...u can imagine how am feeling!
You remind me of a story my sis told me when she was a student at ABU. There was this guy who'd done his TDB very well, and went to the exam hall at the time of the exam.  He looked at each question on the paper and saw that he could answer each and everyone of the questions just as if he'd  set them himself (just like you). At that moment, he temporarily lost it and shouted
     'Hallellujah!'
He was promptly ejected out of the hall! Reason? He was thought unfit to take the exam.....lol!  ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

gogannaka

Ambivalence:
noun
1.   uncertainty or fluctuation, esp. when caused by inability to make a choice or by a simultaneous desire to say or do two opposite or conflicting things.
2.   Psychology. the coexistence within an individual of positive and negative feelings toward the same person, object, or action, simultaneously drawing him or her in opposite directions.

I've never used this word.Thanks to dictionary.com

I'm feeling nauseated.I don't know why each time i run to avoid the rain beating me i get this nauseated feeling.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Tired. Just plain tired. I travelled to Kaduna Monday morning (last week), only for my Office to call and aksed me to turn back immediately to Maiduguri! Got to Maiduguri late in the night. Kai, wannan gari da nisa yake :o Gashi bansan gari. I ended up "sampling" about four hotels before I finally settled at Borno State Hotels. Just came back to Kano. Kash! Na manta. Ai da na tuntubi Dan-Borno ya nuna min gari ;D Ka san ance 'yanshuwa-shuwan nan :D

Seriously though, that State should have been in Cameroun. Or Chad.

Dan-Borno

Lallai BakanGizo, ka nuna min mutuncinmu na Kline bai yi amfani ba kenan.
Dont make that mistake next time, remember, i am now the Yerima of
the Only Overseer.  So, once you step your legs into the soil of Borno, i
should be in charge and I wouldnt have allowed you to lodge at the State
Hotel.  In addition, da mun hado maka yar babarbariya ko kuma shuwa
arab  ;D. 

However, you are welcome and goodbye from Borno, until next time.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak