News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Extremely tired and unhappy; the computer we are typing out Assignment don fucked--Gosh!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

lazy and lonely but m loving it. M enjoying my weekend rest
IHS

Muhsin

Worried by the action of some lecturers who, because some student have gone home due to Sallah, are taking attendance, which is a direct victimization of those students. Sincerely, a vacation supposed to  be announced since ony three days left for Sallah day.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

manasmusa

Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

ummita

Past 4months..........been more dan happy............4 d past 3weeks.......overjoyed............& these few days....Ova-estatic & Ova-elated..............TOO consumed with sheer joy................11days 2 go!!!!
Too happy dat I even luv u all..............*muahhhhh* (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhsin

Simply like Ummita, I feel happy and fulfilled that our last semister result is at last released! And do you know something my good people? I made it well, alhamdulillah, because am in Second Class Upper. Don Allah pray for me to maitain that position my people.

By the way, wish our Anuty Husnaa will soon be back on board. Allah dai ya sa lafiya.

Thanks
-Muhsin

hafsee

am mıssıng Ramadan already tomorow s the las day :'(
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ummita

Muhsin.....we r nt gonna pray 4 u 2 maintain dat level......we'll pray dat u achieve over dat level..............1st class upperz inshallah!!

Yeah.......the goin is still good..........HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY,............10 days 2 go!

Mhmm.....wuna get time, 4 me, make I begin head off to my second office.....need 2 start cookin >:(.....but Halelluyahhhh.........cant wait 4 azumi 2 b ova even though am gonna miss it.....but hey.....been slavin in dat darn kitchen for too long, now thats my only gripe! >:(.........& I cnt wait 2 b ova n done wit d cookin............Freedom!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

Let glory be to Allah, the Lord of the whole
Universe - We have seen the end of the most
holiest month - I feel good.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Am not feeling well. I had a serious fever last night and my body is, alhamdu lillah, getting ok.
Quote from: ummita on October 10, 2007, 02:36:32 PM
Muhsin.....we r nt gonna pray 4 u 2 maintain dat level......we'll pray dat u achieve over dat level..............1st class upperz inshallah!!

Nagode ummita for your good prayer. This remind me of our dear Aunty Husnaa. Wish all is well with her.

IBB

IHS

amira

Am not feeling fine at this very moment am in shock :'( :'( :'(
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

You are in Shock sister? Wats wrong

M shock that my sister is in shock
IHS

amira

I'm much better IBB Rasuwa ce akayi ta kusa dani.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*