News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufi

Quote from: ummutameem on November 20, 2007, 08:18:12 PM
SAD, really sad, someone close to me is really sick.

we need ur prayers pls.

Allah ya bada lafiya, amin.

I'm feeling tired and exhausted!!!
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

we need ur prayers pls.

Allahu Akbar! Allah Ya bada sauki ameen. This must be a trying time for you.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Bayya

we need ur prayers pls.

To, Tameem din ne, ko babansa?

Allah ya sawake, ya bada lafiya, ameen. 

Some dreams do come true

ummutameem

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 21, 2007, 02:45:36 AM

we need ur prayers pls.

Allahu Akbar! Allah Ya bada sauki ameen. This must be a trying time for you.

u cant imagine, thank u, appreciate ur dua

ummutameem

Quote from: Mumcee on November 21, 2007, 02:03:40 AM

we need ur prayers pls.

Allah ya bada lafiya, amin.

thank u mumcee

I'm feeling tired and exhausted!!!

ummutameem

Quote from: Bayya on November 21, 2007, 02:29:49 PM

we need ur prayers pls.

To, Tameem din ne, ko babansa?

Allah ya sawake, ya bada lafiya, ameen.
neither, a cuz n its just me n her here.

gogannaka

Allah ya kawo sauki Ummu.

Feeling guilt,regret and awful for hurting someone unintentionally.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Mufi

GGNK try and apologize to the person u might feel better.

I'm hungry at the moment, n its kind of late for me to eat anything ;D ;D, well i gues a cup of warm milk wouldn't hurt.

HUSNAA

Yes  i agree with mufi; apologizing would make u feel 1 ton better GGNK. unless the person is not there to apologize to, then phone him/her, if he/she refuses to listen to u, txt a mssg, at least it will be viewed even if u may not get an answer.

Remember one thing, the hardest thing to do in this world is apologize. You know Allah Will not Forgive u a sin committed against a fellow human unless that fellow human forgives the fault, but I think I have heard some muallim say that if u ask gafara of a person for a fault that u did him/her and he refuses to forgive, if u ask Allah's forgiveness, Allah Will Forgive u because u have done what was required, i.e. ask the other person's forgiveness.

Mumcee hala u have set times for eating ne? Its good for the digestive system. Ni I dont bother. I eat when ever the fancy takes me, or when my stomach grumbles too much from neglect... not a very good thing I can tell u... so I supplement any lack of vitamins by eating two 5mls spoonsful of royal jelly every day and some wild propolis seeds. Result? the other day, i went to the gym and cycled for 40 minutes NONSTOP! gosh that felt good!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

kamar kin sani kuwa, i set a goal for myself not to eat anything after 7pm until the next day, it hasn't been easy but it has helped me in so many ways, as far as healthwise and losing/maintaining a healthy weight.

waduz

Quote from: Mumcee on November 22, 2007, 08:03:21 AM
kamar kin sani kuwa, i set a goal for myself not to eat anything after 7pm until the next day, it hasn't been easy but it has helped me in so many ways, as far as healthwise and loosing/maintaining a healthy weight.
Quote from: HUSNAA on November 22, 2007, 07:11:35 AM
Yes  i agree with mufi; apologizing would make u feel 1 ton better GGNK. unless the person is not there to apologize to, then phone him/her, if he/she refuses to listen to u, txt a mssg, at least it will be viewed even if u may not get an answer.

Remember one thing, the hardest thing to do in this world is apologize. You know Allah Will not Forgive u a sin committed against a fellow human unless that fellow human forgives the fault, but I think I have heard some muallim say that if u ask gafara of a person for a fault that u did him/her and he refuses to forgive, if u ask Allah's forgiveness, Allah Will Forgive u because u have done what was required, i.e. ask the other person's forgiveness.

Mumcee hala u have set times for eating ne? Its good for the digestive system. Ni I dont bother. I eat when ever the fancy takes me, or when my stomach grumbles too much from neglect... not a very good thing I can tell u... so I supplement any lack of vitamins by eating two 5mls spoonsful of royal jelly every day and some wild propolis seeds. Result? the other day, i went to the gym and cycled for 40 minutes NONSTOP! gosh that felt good!

Goga, apologize even if you are right, to a lady!

Husna and Mumcee, how much do you weigh? You see Husna, I have this habit of eating a lot before going to bed. Cant do without it! ;D

Muhsin

Feeling exuberant and fullfilled. I'd been, since morning, hunkering-after to get a system here at Students Cafe, BUK, but I couldn't but Allah's will sai yanzu. Thanks to Allah and to our esteemed moderator MudaCris whose without help I couldn't get one. And that's our second but nice meeting since some ages ago.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bee

I think i feel good.Yes i do but yestersay was a different case.I was coming back from work and i usaully walk from the station which is about 15mins(give or take)to my home.It began raining,it was freezing,i was so cold and hungry,the tips of my fingers were hurting that i could not type to tell how i was feeling.Today,it is a different story.I am warm and feeling good.Alhamdu Lillah.To Ummu, Allah Ya bada sauki.
Born To Bee Great

manasmusa

I feel worry today. cos, I wanna go see my mun & dad after finishing exams tomarrow.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

gogannaka

Mumcee,Husnaa and Waduz, i have apologized since.
Thanks alot.

Anas why do you have to worry about seeing your parents?You're supposed to be excited.
Allah ya kiyaye hanya.

I'm feeling broke...infact i am broke...wata yayi nisa.
Allah ya kawo sauki.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment