News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: amira on December 11, 2007, 12:11:59 AM
Quote from: Muhsin on December 10, 2007, 12:11:53 PM
...scared!

To kai sarkin karatu, yi addua inshallah ka sami sauki.

Nagode Amiran Kanoonline.

Am today feeling very tired.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Amira kin warke kenan..Allah ya kara lafiya.

I'm feeling extremely bored.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

Born To Bee Great

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

Thanks guys.i really do not know what is wrong with me.I feel so feverish and tired most times for the past three days.I'll go see my GP possibly tomorrow.
Born To Bee Great

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ummutameem

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 11, 2007, 09:29:27 PM
what type of sickness?
Lol DB sai kaji Kwakwaf... Ke BEE kyale shi... ;D its enough worry that u are not feeling well. I hope it has nothing to do with yr earlier lethargy.. remember u were complaining of inactivity.. too much time on yr hands..
Allah Ya sawwake
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

@Bee, Allah ya bada lafiya.

Am today feeling extremely disappointed but yet very much happy at what happened here.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

manasmusa

I wish you All fell what I feel today.

I am feeling very haphyyyyyyyyy today.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

Bee

Soooo happy!  ;D ;D ;D
I have recieved (like 30mins ago)what i have been waiting for for over a month.It has been giving me sleepless nights.I am so excited! Out for a wonderful celebration!!!
Ku taya ni murna ya jama'a.
Born To Bee Great

MySeLf

Ehemm!! Bee that got to be an engagement ring ;).... koba hakaba? hehehe lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

ummutameem

Quote from: Bee on December 13, 2007, 03:31:10 PM
Soooo happy!  ;D ;D ;D
I have recieved (like 30mins ago)what i have been waiting for for over a month.It has been giving me sleepless nights.I am so excited! Out for a wonderful celebration!!!
Ku taya ni murna ya jama'a.
sounds like u passed an exam.....or something, but whatever it is im sure u deserve it so MABRUK!