News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

hafsee

Quote from: Muhsin on January 02, 2008, 01:59:08 PM
Disappointed!!!
awww.... dont worry Allah Na nan ko hope u feel better soon
ı am feelıng more relaxed.. eve thogh exams are next week hehe!!
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Quote from: hafsee on January 07, 2008, 07:37:33 AM
Disappointed!!!

Nagode Hafsee. And Allah ya bada sa'a, amin.

Am feeling very much alright. I achieved something that I been trying to achieve today.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

hafsee

Quote from: Muhsin on January 07, 2008, 11:26:35 AM
Quote from: hafsee on January 07, 2008, 07:37:33 AM
Disappointed!!!

Nagode Hafsee. And Allah ya bada sa'a, amin.

Am feeling very much alright. I achieved something that I been trying to achieve today.
thank u all mushın glad u beta.
ı feel lıke ı need to start sudyıng lyk today maybe hehe!
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Muhsin

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

waduz

Boiling?! Haba Goga, dan Allah ka yi hakuri mana, me ya yi zafi haka? Aje sandar da wukan! ;D ;D

Amma abokina, ka san ance wai zafi gefe biyu ne, da na rana da na aljihu! To kai wane zafinne, ko ko duka biyune? :'(

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.

gogannaka

Quote from: waduz on January 10, 2008, 01:22:03 PM
Boiling?! Haba Goga, dan Allah ka yi hakuri mana, me ya yi zafi haka? Aje sandar da wukan! ;D ;D

Amma abokina, ka san ance wai zafi gefe biyu ne, da na rana da na aljihu! To kai wane zafinne, ko ko duka biyune? :'(

Ai bai kai ga dauko wuka ko sanda ba Waduz.
Zafin rana ne da na dare gaba daya....amma Alhamdulillahi na Huce yanzu,sai abin da ba'a rasa ba....inji geologists suka ce tremors.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

GoodFella

Muhsin

Mufi

For the past 2 weeks, i've not been feeling my best :( :(, n i'm praying to god it doesn't turn out to be something i couldn't handle :'( :'(. So i'm asking u my ppl to keep me in ur prayers. Thank U.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.