News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 13, 2008, 03:11:05 PM
Haba my sister lady! U should be the first to know!! ummitta doesnt keep u in the dark at all!  Yaya dai haka? :o
Ke dai bari kawai yar uwa, ai yadda kika san yan ta'addah na gudun yansanda, haka take. Too secretive and private to a disgusting level. Even good news pesin go dey hide (hiss).

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy, Hajiyoyi: (Mufi, Ummita and Husna) kuyi hakuri, kunsan bakina baya shiru if you guys don't let me in this friendship circle based on secrets, I go just boast egg gaba daya kowa ma ya sani!!!!! Trust me! I also found out what she found out. OH! MY! GOD! I go (private message you and Mufi) tell wuna, amman you two should first tell me what you think and I will tell you the real thing. My mouth is itchy!

What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Muhsin on January 14, 2008, 02:07:24 PM
Am feeling hungry; wanna go home but I find it difficult to leave you just now.
Abi Chop-Chop no dey for house. ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

waduz

With a hole in ma pocket.........dejected, disorganized, dishevelled, dis enchanted, discouraged, displaced, disorientated and disgustingly upturned! I know there will be no one to my rescue, except HIM the LORD of the universe! May HE bless and fend for us all, amen! Goga, na san zaka ce wani abu, amma kafin ka furta, ba bara na ke yi ba fa! ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Am feeling dizzy; cold has stricken me on my way. Wish I had a rigar sanyi with me...oh!!!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mufi

Alhamdulillah am feeling great today.

@ Hafsy_Lady gist us on this hot news that u just found ;D ;D, can't wait to hear what it is ;) ;) Lol!

@ Waduz Allah ya kawo sauki, Amin.

@ Muhsin is it that cold in Kano? get ur self some sweater b4 u headout always. I'm sure what u guys r experiencing is nothing like what we r going thru over here, Although I think this yr it has been unseasonably colder than previous yrs.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

dan kauye

Quote from: Muhsin on January 15, 2008, 10:13:20 AM
Am feeling dizzy; cold has stricken me on my way. Wish I had a rigar sanyi with me...oh!!!

*spills drink outta mouth* I'm so dead.LMFAO! I'm sorry ,dude,but that had me rolling..

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

gogannaka

Quote from: waduz on January 15, 2008, 09:53:21 AM
With a hole in ma pocket.........dejected, disorganized, dishevelled, dis enchanted, discouraged, displaced, disorientated and disgustingly upturned! I know there will be no one to my rescue, except HIM the LORD of the universe! May HE bless and fend for us all, amen! Goga, na san zaka ce wani abu, amma kafin ka furta, ba bara na ke yi ba fa! ;D ;D ;D

Waduz don't worry karshen watan is near  ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Muhsin ka sayo suwaita fa da kuma hular sanyi da kuma nose cover.
Sannan kuma ka rage gudu a kan wannan lifan din don yana da zuga sosai.

This dizziness is like common to konliners yau.
I had some real bashing (ba duka ba fa)
Right now i don't know how i'm feeling.....Totally confused!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on January 15, 2008, 04:17:34 PM

Yes, ya dan dada hakuri, muma hakurin muke yi.  Thats a very
good advice to a fellow lile Waduz.

Quote from: gogannaka on January 15, 2008, 04:23:28 PM

Some years back, i own a Jincheng (Suzuki) machine, i recall the kind of
harsh wether, especially this season, its terrible and if one is not careful
it will have a long term effect on his health.

So Dan Aunty, take the advice your senior brother gave you.  Remember
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Mufi

GGNK, har kasa ni dariya :) :) We r just half-way into the month n u r talking about wata ya kusan karewa ;D ;D. I guess u trying to give Waduz some kind of positive outlook into his situation.

HUSNAA

i am feeling uncharitable towards admin salisu, who removed my thread and took it to the islamic forum where it was truly buried i tell you, 'yan uwa. I put it here for a particular purpose bcos  i  know that all of u will take a look at it at least once and i feel sure that 90% will take a look at the site and maybe 50% will listen to the lectures there. I tell you i am just finished listening to a lecture by sheikh ibrahim bham on death and preparation for it, how a person who is about to depart this world should be prepared by his kith for the final moments and many other things. I tell u i was so moved that i had to get up and write this and please PLEAD with ppl to visit this site and read what will benefit all of us immensely in the next world. I guarantee u that these lectures will have an impact on all of you and will perhaps change quite a lot of us as well. I looked up the thread that i posted and i only saw 56 views in all... only 56 ppl have looked at that thread..and i only know of 2 muhsin and DB who have visited it... isnt that a shame? that is why i am not happy with admin at this moment.. >:(
so i take the opportunity to say once again pls dear sisters brothers sons daughters mothers fathers pls take a look at this site www.edars.com and pls listen to the lectures u wont regret them. Like I said I just finished listening to a 20 min lecture called TIME of Death. The prophet SAW has said that the most intelligent person is he who remembers death constantly... pls 'yan uwa lets do that.. lets make our lives good passports for our deaths..

www.edars.com
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Yeah the site is very very resourceful and i can understand your feelings Husnaa.
Gaskiya the islamic section is a bit unpopular.
Alllah reward you for the submission.

Muhsin

Quote from: Mufi on January 15, 2008, 01:27:07 PM
@ Muhsin is it that cold in Kano? get ur self some sweater b4 u headout always. I'm sure what u guys r experiencing is nothing like what we r going thru over here, Although I think this yr it has been unseasonably colder than previous yrs.
Quote from: dan kauye on January 15, 2008, 02:20:59 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on January 15, 2008, 10:13:20 AM
*spills drink outta mouth* I'm so dead.LMFAO! I'm sorry ,dude,but that had me rolling..
Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 15, 2008, 05:03:01 PM

Yes, ya dan dada hakuri, muma hakurin muke yi.  Thats a very
good advice to a fellow lile Waduz.

So Dan Aunty, take the advice your senior brother gave you.  Remember
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
;D ::)

Am unhappy...though the storm has been wheathered, yet the memory is still alive. But you ppl above do really help in shunning my grief away. Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mufi

I'm freezing cold :( :(, went to school today, its snowing and then turn into freezing rain.
Wish I can be somewhere warm and sunny 8) 8).

Muhsin

Quote from: Mufi on January 17, 2008, 04:16:22 AM
its snowing and then turn into freezing rain.

Snowing Mufi? Wannan wata kasa kenan? I some times, when watching American films imagine how I'll feel to find myself in snow. How freezing...yaya muka iya da namu wheather here?

Am feeling very alright. Alhamdu lillah.