News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waduz

DBN, ai dama hakuri ya zama dole. Ko kana bakin kura! I am feeling great today after being resussitated by the LORD of the Universe. I had a mild fever yes'day. I thank HIM for the mercy.

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on January 17, 2008, 01:17:40 PM
DBN, ai dama hakuri ya zama dole. Ko kana bakin kura! I am feeling great today after being resussitated by the LORD of the Universe. I had a mild fever yes'day. I thank HIM for the mercy.

Allah ya kara lafiya,amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Allah ya kara maka lafiya Waduz.Allah ya sa kaffara ce.

I'm feeling in love  :-X
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Mufi

Alhamdulillah i'm feeling wonderful today.

Waduz Allah ya kara bada lafiya, Amin.

GGNK, gud to hear that, u know everyone will liked to feel that once in a while, or atleast feel that they r been loved ;) ;).
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Surprised; is it a feeling? Ni dai abinda nake kenan. What astonished me is that; I come to this forum via other site (www.kanoonline.com/mb). And there I saw my name as one among five *Newest Members" of KanoOnline Online Forum. Wannan ai abun mamakine, ko? LOL :D

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on January 17, 2008, 06:19:39 PM

Yeayy! Finally! Who is the poor girl? :)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Amin Goga. Wata sabuwa kuma? I hope that the "feeling" will be consistent as it is always good to wallow in fantasy! ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Nima bari in taya Waduz da Muda; tell us more about that girl GGNK. ;D

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 18, 2008, 11:27:54 AM

Yeayy! Finally! Who is the poor girl? :)

>:( >:( >:(

Oh! maza da tsegumi inji myself

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on January 18, 2008, 03:21:25 PMOh! maza da tsegumi inji myself

Kura ta lafa amma kana kokarin taso ta?  :o Ba ruwa na. ;D :D

Am feeling tired, been on the road for a long time.

Muhsin

Salamu alaikum,

Don Allah jama'a ku taya ni da addu'a Allah ya bani lafiya. Dama ina da ciwo a kafa sanadiyyar accident I was entangled in about a decade ago and usually if this season of cold comes yana tashi. To yau da safe naji tana motsa mini. Idan kuka ji shiru...thats the reason domin wallahi I use to really suffer. And I couldn't ride my bike, I know. Thus...

Thanks

gogannaka

Muhsin Allah ya baka lafiya.

Go to the hospital and seek very good medical treatment.
Preferably go to an orthopedic hospital.

Muhsin

Nagode Gogannaka. I'll inshaAllah try it, possibly.

ummita

VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Mwah, Muah, Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

TOO BLESSED 2 B STRESSED, AND TOO ANOINTED 2 B AGITATED...... BUT FEELIN VERY TIRED AND LAZY.

Allah sarki 'am...........wishin those that r sick a quik recovery......
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

bakangizo

Na wa o! You must very happy indeed to justify these huge fonts size. Wetin hapin? You win lottery or jackpot?