News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

@Gogannaka, ka tofa albarkacin bakinka, ko? LOL Thats alright. And am right here waiting for what she has to say.

@Muda, you guessed aright. Surprise.

@Dan-Barno, you just qouted and add nothing. Whats that?

Am feeling just tired; don't know why since yesterday. Duk gabobina a sage kamar an yimini duka, wallahi.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

Quote from: Bee on February 04, 2008, 07:14:52 PM

not so happy.i lost an earing and i dont know where to find it.i have searched almost everywhere.i even had to empty the bin because i could not leave it out.kamar wata maman bola.upon all that wahala,i still could not find it. :'(

Awww, dont you just hate it when that happens? The annoying part is the earring

will now turn up lmonths and months later when you've totally forgotten about it.

Anyways, don't worry, It could also mean fresh Mikimoto Pearls are on their way...

just nudge oga small small...

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

Am feeling...well happy but eager to go and hear something. Alhamdulillah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Fateez on February 07, 2008, 06:55:31 PM

will now turn up lmonths and months later when you've totally forgotten about it.

Anyways, don't worry, It could also mean fresh Mikimoto Pearls are on their way...

Yayy! Fateez!!! Finally you are here, you know i just posted a cigiya of you and Dante on Cigiyan 'yan uwa, i havent seen you for a while so i was wondering where you could be. It feels so good to know that you are here...CAUSE AM STILL AROUND TO BUG YOU FATZEE...HAHAHAHA!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Bee

Quote from: Fateez on February 07, 2008, 06:55:31 PM
Quote from: Bee on February 04, 2008, 07:14:52 PM

not so happy.i lost an earing and i dont know where to find it.i have searched almost everywhere.i even had to empty the bin because i could not leave it out.kamar wata maman bola.upon all that wahala,i still could not find it. :'(

I am hoping to God that happens Fatee.Thanks anyways...  :)
i feel cooool!
Born To Bee Great

gogannaka

BEE if the earring turns up before Valentines day and you are no longer interested in it ina so  ;D ;D ;D

No one has offered an interpretation to Muhsin's dream.

DB kana ina ne?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 08, 2008, 07:26:36 PM
Yayy! Fateez!!! Finally you are here, you know i just posted a cigiya of you and Dante on Cigiyan 'yan uwa, i havent seen you for a while so i was wondering where you could be. It feels so good to know that you are here...CAUSE AM STILL AROUND TO BUG YOU FATZEE...HAHAHAHA!

FATZEE. Fat. Zee. Hmmmn! ::)

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on February 06, 2008, 01:40:18 PM
Yau cike nake da mamaki. As I said in other thread that I'll reveal to you about my dream and Husnaa. So here it goes...

For three succesive days, I dreamt with Husnaa. As she once said in other thread, let me ask the same question; doing what? Guess before reading it below...Lol ;D :D

1st Day

I woke up early on one chilly morning, take bath, swept my room, ate food and did other sort of daily and even some unsual acts. "Why? What's gonna happen today?" My step-mother asked, surprised. I laughed and reminded her that I had a very important figure visiting me today. She just forget, she said. Daga nanfa sai aka shiga aikace-aikace kai kace it was Turai 'Yar Adua coming to our house.

Hmm...you know how dream is; I couldn't remember kowace gaba. At the end, she came. I, my brothers, my stepmother and some other people living in our house chatted at length with her. Amazed, huh...thats how it went.

2nd Day

I was entering to BUK's liberary with a friend. En route to stairs, I brough some eatable stuff from my pocket. I quickly stuffed it back and dodged behind him. My friend was astonished as well as shocked at my sudden action. He asked; who was I hiding from? I replied; I don't like that woman (refering to the liberarian as Husnaa) to see me misbehaving, because eating in liberary is prohibited.

3rd Day

I could only remember seeing us together, talking. I told her I wanna post my full picture for all members to see but I don't know how to. She said its very simple and asked me if there is any cafe near to go and show me. And so we did.

After that, we went to one patient man, who was called an old member of KanoOnline Online Forum. And from there she parted after telling me that I should remember her to all members I know living in Kano and apologize that she couldn't meet them.

Thats a brief breakdown of my dreams. Aunty Husnaa hasn't even been aboarded for some days, I learn. Allah ya sa lafiya, amin.

Muhsin

Thats to welcome back Husnaa aboard. Have you read aboved piece, Hajiya? I posted it whilre you weren't around and we have so far moved to this page. Welcome back!

Am feeling ...I don't know how to even expresse it. But am coming back soon to tell you of it. For now, I don't have much time.

bakangizo

Muhsin

Alhamdulillah; the release of our second semister result has shun away the obnoxious feeling I had before. I made it well again! Hurray!!! :) :) :)

Am feeling fiendishly HAPPY.

HUSNAA

Congrats Muhsin for passing yr papers!
Lol wa'yannan dreams haka??
The best interpretation for them is that I seem to have penetrated ur subconscious a lot more than is good or beneficial to u.
Let me ouT!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Yau cike nake da mamaki. As I said in other thread that I'll reveal to you about my dream and Husnaa. So here it goes...

For three succesive days, I dreamt with Husnaa. As she once said in other thread, let me ask the same question; doing what? Guess before reading it below...Lol ;D :D

1st Day

I woke up early on one chilly morning, take bath, swept my room, ate food and did other sort of daily and even some unsual acts. "Why? What's gonna happen today?" My step-mother asked, surprised. I laughed and reminded her that I had a very important figure visiting me today. She just forget, she said. Daga nanfa sai aka shiga aikace-aikace kai kace it was Turai 'Yar Adua coming to our house.

Hmm...you know how dream is; I couldn't remember kowace gaba. At the end, she came. I, my brothers, my stepmother and some other people living in our house chatted at length with her. Amazed, huh...thats how it went.

2nd Day

I was entering to BUK's liberary with a friend. En route to stairs, I brough some eatable stuff from my pocket. I quickly stuffed it back and dodged behind him. My friend was astonished as well as shocked at my sudden action. He asked; who was I hiding from? I replied; I don't like that woman (refering to the liberarian as Husnaa) to see me misbehaving, because eating in liberary is prohibited.

3rd Day

I could only remember seeing us together, talking. I told her I wanna post my full picture for all members to see but I don't know how to. She said its very simple and asked me if there is any cafe near to go and show me. And so we did.

After that, we went to one patient man, who was called an old member of KanoOnline Online Forum. And from there she parted after telling me that I should remember her to all members I know living in Kano and apologize that she couldn't meet them.

Thats a brief breakdown of my dreams. Aunty Husnaa hasn't even been aboarded for some days, I learn. Allah ya sa lafiya, amin.

Muhsin

We need paramedics pls
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on February 07, 2008, 10:37:08 AM
Am feeling just tired; don't know why since yesterday. Duk gabobina a sage kamar an yimini duka, wallahi.

Assalamu alaikum,
.....Kaje ayi maka kaho.. zaka ji wasai.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 15, 2008, 09:18:07 AM

1st Day

2nd Day

3rd Day

Muhsin

We need paramedics pls

LOL....DB you are one sick old man...lol ka san Allah?
Wallah Summa Tallahi, this is the most funniest thing i read this year,
i had to wet the papers on my desk with tears cause i was
laughing on 'em...lol kai duniya...lol una no go kill me for here oh, i never get married yet!
www.articlesdir.co.cc