News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 25, 2008, 11:33:37 AM
Hey Goga,
Where my request? You see your life?
You just planted me for the whole weekend,
Am still waiting abeg! help me out mana,
if to se na kanoonline girls now you for don
finish siiiiince!

Anyway it feels so good to be back...you know what am saying.

Yaushe goga ya zama 'connector'? :o

hafsee

wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

gogannaka

Muda i'm sorry for the delay...I had to leave town for some reason.
Will get back to you ASAP.

BKGZ ko kaima kana so ne?
I have been expecting a nod from you regarding the 'gara' sister
amman ina ga fateez ta baka tsoro ka janye.

I'm feeling anxious to hear Yar'aduas election petition verdict.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on February 26, 2008, 10:49:02 AMI'm feeling anxious to hear Yar'aduas election petition verdict.

Am damned sure DB would laugh at you. LOL ;D

Am feeling tired; have been doing registeration for bundles of students.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on February 26, 2008, 10:49:02 AM
BKGZ ko kaima kana so ne?
I have been expecting a nod from you regarding the 'gara' sister
amman ina ga fateez ta baka tsoro ka janye.

Yawwa. Yanzu naji magana. Ai tuni na baka 'go ahead' akan wannan maganar. Kai ne ka share ni. To yaya ake ciki?

ps- hehefateez bata isa ta tsorata ni ba >:(

Mufi

Alhamdulillah I'm feeling wonderful today, though its freezing cold outside  :-\.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: hafsee on February 26, 2008, 10:44:55 AM
i feel lyk a student lol ;D

Well it aint surpising as U R A STUDENT!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on February 26, 2008, 11:05:23 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on February 26, 2008, 10:49:02 AMI'm feeling anxious to hear Yar'aduas election petition verdict.

Bara in ci gyaran ka Muhsin becos everytime I read that sentence a sensory nerve goes awry in my brain..
lots of students or a lot of students.... not bundles of students... u make them sound like shekels of wheat lol!!  ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2008, 01:58:00 PM

Bara in ci gyaran ka Muhsin becos everytime I read that sentence a sensory nerve goes awry in my brain..
lots of students or a lot of students.... not bundles of students... u make them sound like shekels of wheat lol!!  ;D ;D

I myself know well its not correct but I thought only in formal wirting. And you know here, I mean chit-chat sub-forum, members are allow to talk either formally or informally--base on their with.

Many thanks for that correction, auntie. More of such's welcome.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bee

BORED...

I am in class at this moment and the lesson is sooo boring.Thank God for the internet and a cup of tea.
Born To Bee Great

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Or tubers of yam...lol...or better still...bunches or firewood...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on February 28, 2008, 03:48:53 PM
BORED...

I am in class at this moment and the lesson is sooo boring.Thank God for the internet and a cup of tea.

Surprised! Bee, if you were in one of Nigerian universities how would you be feeling? More than bored, I suspect, with everything around you. How can we access internet in class? Don't think there is any university you could do as such in Nigeria, even the private ones.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on February 28, 2008, 02:51:26 PM

I myself know well its not correct but I thought only in formal wirting. And you know here, I mean chit-chat sub-forum, members are allow to talk either formally or informally--base on their with.

Many thanks for that correction, auntie. More of such's welcome.
Actually, one should try and write properly at all times. Anyway properly is a relative and subjective word, bcos it all depends on what ppl agree is proper. For example these days of the internet and sms txts, there's a whole new way of writing to xprs yrslf. However, still when it comes to pen and paper or widescreen (as the case is here) it shouldnt become a case of writing as u wish still, cos subconsciously ppl pick up on other ppl's styles. If its a good style, you become good or better at expressions and if the style is not good, ur own style regresses instead of improves. So better to write well formally or informally which ever the case. At any rate if u wanted to express that bundles of informally, u should choose 'lots of' that's the informal colloquial version.

Quote from: Bee on February 28, 2008, 03:48:53 PM
BORED...

Kin sa raina ya biya on that cuppa.. I want to make one, but i ran out of milk....

Muhsin

Many thanks, Husnaa, for your correction and explanation.

Am feeling exuberant. One politician has fulfilled the promise he did to us some time ago. Many thumb ups to him. If thats how all politicians are, Nigeria would have been making speedy progress. May Allah help him.